Gundamn! News

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Chris
Administrator

Gundamn! News

I posted this on the main page of MAHQ, but I'm crossposting it here because it's relevant:
MAHQ.net wrote:This is basically just a news post regarding the podcast, but there's a lot of stuff to cover. First, the URL www.gundamn.net is finally live and directs to our blog, but you can still reach it via gundamnmahq.blogspot.com. Second, we'll be doing a live call in session when we record episode 17 next Sunday. At 2:00 P.M. EST, you can log on to Skype and call username shinjuku-station to get on the line with us. It'll pretty much be an open line session like a live radio show, so you can call in and ask us a question about anything or make a comment. Next, although I won't be there, Adam and Paul will be going to the San Diego Comic Con, which runs from the 24th - 27th. Say hello if you run into them. They'll be doing short daily podcasts from the show, which when edited together will become the lost episode 14. Finally, during the weekend of August 1-3, Adam and Paul will be joining me in Miami for our second live show, this time at Yasumicon. I'll be posting details on that later on.
Last edited by Chris on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
TheGoose

Neat news.
Battosai28

Oh hell yes. I've been waiting for this for a looong time. hopefully I'll talk to you guys in a week (and attempt to think of a few semi-intelegent questions in the process :roll: )
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
V2Buster

Can I call and ask Soul Bro if his refrigerator is running?
snoops619

That was awesome.
3,000,000,000 points. I can almost taste the brownies.
TheGoose

It was, but I was so nervous. Chris, Neo, and SoulBro were real cool and nice.
snoops619

Aha. So I wasn't the only one who was bricking themselves. I was litterally shaking.
Soul Bro, Chris and Neo are so good at the whole podcasting thing that it made it easier for everyone.
V2Buster

I was drawing in photoshop on the side while on the line.
Destiny_Gundam

snoops619 wrote:Aha. So I wasn't the only one who was bricking themselves. I was litterally shaking.
I'm like that too every time I get invited on. I like to think that's normal.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
snoops619

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
snoops619 wrote:Aha. So I wasn't the only one who was bricking themselves. I was litterally shaking.
that's quite reassuring.
Chris
Administrator

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
No, it's not normal. You're just a screw up person. :twisted:
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Battosai28

I actually was only nervous for about the first five minutes, which is serprising because I get stage fright all the time. That's probably why I couldn't shut up at times :D

P.S. Joe Pesci should be cast as Saji Crossroad. I think its time for a new fanclub.
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
V2Buster

Oh man, the Joe Pesci impressions had me in stitches.
Destiny_Gundam

So I was informed that my presence was requested during the show. Unfortunately, I was off seeing the Dark Knight at the time, so I couldn't join you guys. If anyone had a question for me or something, I'd be happy to field it here.

I can't wait for Soul Bro to release the finished product to see what I missed out on.
Soul Bro Ryu

The Unplugged Should be up tomorrow evening/Wednesday early morn. Or I'll die trying.

Thank God I taped the entire convo using Skype, otherwise everyone would be waiting weeks ^_^

You're presence was missed, but I'm glad you got to see year two of the Bats. On a side note, I don't know what we did to deserve such a breakout summer of comic book movies, but dammit, someone do it again!
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Battosai28

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:The Unplugged Should be up tomorrow evening/Wednesday early morn. Or I'll die trying.
Thats sick Soul Bro. I love to hear myself talk :D
V2Buster

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:Thank God I taped the entire convo using Skype, otherwise everyone would be waiting weeks ^_^
Is this a new trend toward more Gundamn?
Destiny_Gundam

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:The Unplugged Should be up tomorrow evening/Wednesday early morn. Or I'll die trying.
What? Soul Bro is getting the next episode out in a timely manner?!?!?! It must be the rapture!

:wink:
Wingnut

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
What? Soul Bro is getting the next episode out in a timely manner?!?!?! It must be the rapture!

That would explain the odd horse and it's rider I heard earlier.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Wingnut wrote:
Destiny_Gundam wrote:

That would explain the odd horse and it's rider I heard earlier.
Guess I need to be worried then.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke