Online gamer tags

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Darth Nader

No Steam Community Love?

Steam ID: Darth Nader

XFire: masterasia (Darth Nader)

360 Gamertag: Majinpsyduck
"Camille Bidan, heading out."

Darth Nader - Steam Community Page
FalseHope

steam: falsehope010
psn: ThaFalse
Random Zaku Pilot

My tags are

PSN: RandomZakuPilot (only own Gundam and MGS4 bhut once SC 4 comes out u will see me on dat)

Xbox Live: DAYQUIL125 (its the quilinator bee I mostly play cod4 and oblivion,but sometimes R6V 2, AC4 and BF bad company)
Meh
Omega

My Gamertag on the 360 is Zero... i'll try to be on at least once a week if anyone is willing to fight me at AC4.
Soul Bro Ryu

This is TV's Soul Bro Ryu! Well...maybe not TV...maybe more like Obscurity's Soul Bro Ryu...

Don't own a PS3 and used to own a Wii (and will again, eventually), man do I have a DS & X-Box 360, let me tell ya!

Gaming Contact Info (as of July 2008):
X-Box 360 GamerTag: "Soul Bro Ryu"
Nintendo DS Digits: 1141 3578 1068 7000

I enjoy Arcade titles mostly, although I dabble in games created this millennium every once and a while. Favorites genres include: classic arcade, (well-made) Anime adaptations (like Gundam vs Zeta Gundam), role-playing games ("Chrono Trigger" & "Dragon Quest" forever), racing (I'm a whore for the "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune" & "Initial D" arcade series. My pocket lint will attest to it), and action-adventure. You can catch me sometimes jumping in on a music party game too like "Rock Band".

However, Fighting Games are my pride and joy, preferably 2-D fighters from Capcom, SNK and others. Originally, when the genre exploded, internet play was mostly a dream in the States. But now that Fighters have returned with a vengeance this year, all these old games I used to play are reemerging along with new ones sprinkled in between complete with internet play! Street Fighter 4 will be on consoles next year, but before that, there will be "Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD" and (hopefully) "The King of Fighters XII". Hell, Soul Calibur IV is due out by month's end, and although I'm not a huge fan of the series, I do dig the character creation mode and I look forward to using my own custom fighters when I get it.

I guess it's obvious that I dig fighters and if anyone here wants to mix it up (even in other genres) on X-Box Live, hit me with a message on there or here (as a private message) and we'll meet up sometime! Here's my current list of online-enabled games that I own:

X-Box 360 Game List (as of July 2008):
- Bionic Commando Rearmed (Live Arcade - Added 1/26/09)
- Castle Crashers (Live Arcade - Added 1/26/09)
- Fatal Fury Special (Live Arcade)
- Forza 2 (X-Box 360)
- Guilty Gear XX # Reload (Original X-Box)
- Ikaruga (Live Arcade)
- The King of Fighters Neowave (Original X-Box)
- Omega Five (Live Arcade)
- Ridge Racer 6 (X-Box 360)
- Rock Band (X-Box 360)
- Soul Calibur IV (X-Box 360 - Added 4/28/08)
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Original X-Box)
- Street Fighter II Turbo (Live Arcade)
- Street Fighter IV (X-Box 360 - Added 2/22/09)
- Streets of Rage 2 (Live Arcade)
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD (Live Arcade)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD (Live Arcade - Added 1/26/09)
- Texas Hold 'em (Live Arcade)
- TMNT 1989 Arcade (Live Arcade)
- Track and Field (Live Arcade)
- Triggerheart Exelica (Live Arcade)
- Uno (Live Arcade)
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (Live Arcade)

Nintendo DS Game List (as of July 2008):
- Mario Kart DS (Damn, that's it?)

There you have it, gang! I look forward to tearing you out of the frame sometime soon!!! ^_^

Updates

- 7/28/08: Just picked up "Soul Calibur IV" for X-Box 360!!! That character creation system is bananas and I can't wait to make some of my favorite anime characters on this game!

- 1/26/09: Added "Bionic Commando Rearmed", "Castle Crashers" & "Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD" for X-Box 360

- 2/22/09: Finally have SF4 and added it accordingly. Hope to fight any 360 players here on Live soon!
Last edited by Soul Bro Ryu on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Battosai28

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:This is TV's Soul Bro Ryu! Well...maybe not TV...maybe more like Obscurity's Soul Bro Ryu...

Don't own a PS3 and used to own a Wii (and will again, eventually), man do I have a DS & X-Box 360, let me tell ya!

Gaming Contact Info (as of July 2008):
X-Box 360 GamerTag: "Soul Bro Ryu"
Nintendo DS Digits: 1141 3578 1068 7000

I enjoy Arcade titles mostly, although I dabble in games created this millennium every once and a while. Favorites genres include: classic arcade, (well-made) Anime adaptations (like Gundam vs Zeta Gundam), role-playing games ("Chrono Trigger" & "Dragon Quest" forever), racing (I'm a whore for the "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune" & "Initial D" arcade series. My pocket lint will attest to it), and action-adventure. You can catch me sometimes jumping in on a music party game too like "Rock Band".
YES! chrono trigger reference (those were the days).
My 360 gamertag is Battosai28 although I have not been on recently. I own a ps3 but the only game I have that goes online is GTA4 (which I want to trade in for the xbox360 version) When I do finally set up my PSN, it will most likely be Battosai28. Can you tell that I like that name?
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
Demon Lord of L5
Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND

I've only got a 360 currently and my gamertag is Odenst.
And when I get fell like going back onto Ragnarok online my character name for my crusader is *Odenst* and my archer is Tyrst.
COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE
mcred23

After much delay (Oh, about 30 months), I finally got Xbox Live. Unsuprisingly, my Gamertag is mcred23. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
The Big Zabowski

Well, I dropped the cash for a mootGB Playstation3 [swapping hdd for a bigger one later XD]. Don't use the wii friend code as the wii is my brothers toy now.

PSN: TBZabowski

Prolly gonna pick up Battlefield BC and COD4 sooner or later, enjoyed the former on my brothers 360 way too much for my own good. Picked up Crossfire for cheap, and its the only game I've got so far..yeah.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
kinnikumask

xbox 360: kinnikumask
gamertag: kinnikumask
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Ha! ha! ha!

You'll never guess what my gamer tags are!

360: Strike Rouge VI
PSN: Strike_Rouge_VI

Im so original. :twisted:
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

PSN: yuusha0
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Rurushu Ranperuji

PSN: NishiLewis
Xboxlive: KiraLewis6

Feel free to add me if you wish, though to be totally honest I'm seldom on either these days ^^;

PS3:
Soul Calibur IV
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
360:
Tales of Vesperia.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

...I think I forgot to throw mine out there.

PSN: seraphiczero

So far, just AC4, for Answer, and DMC4 (which doesn't really count).
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Zeonic Glory

Picked up a PS3 a few weeks ago my PSN is ZeonicGlory. Only online games are Resistance and BF: Bad Company.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Ohmygodiamonfire

Gamertag: Omgiamonfire
Games
AC4
AC4A
Halo 3
ShadowCell wrote:"...we'll, uh, do the same thing that the original Neue Ziel did."
"Which is...?"
"Crash into stuff."
"...oh."
RX93 Nu Gundam

XBL: RX93 Nu Gundam

Live Games:
Halo 3
BF: Bad Company
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Rock Band 1/2
DBZ: Burst Limit
Soul Calibur IV
*Gundam Operation Troy/Mobile Ops: The One Year War

* Denotes the poster wishes he had this game =P
Gravity Free since 0079!
XBL tag: RX93 Nu Gundam
krullnar

Well my xbox live gamer tag is Grakken and I really only play on Call of Duty World at War and Halo 3.

So if anyone wants to play me just send me a friend invite but please say that you are from MAHQ becuase I've gotten to the point were I'll just decline most friend invites.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?
pd771

PSN: pd771

Steam: pd771

I know, I'm real original.
Amuro: Sorry, Lalah, I... I still have a place I can come home to. And I could never be happier. I'm sure you understand. We can be together anytime we want, Lalah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeY9RgWhmXs
Robo Jason Mk1

My and my sisters XBL is Van Dusk,
Beware of multiple people on, you may not get the same person twice.