Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 am

yes
75%
no
25%

Total votes: 4
Anonymous

Haro Wars

I don't know if anybody thought my Haro Wars story on the "Haro Knocked My Wife Up" thread was funny, but if you vote for it, I'll be glad to post more of it here. Also, I might include characters from my New Era Gundam fanfic since Haros appear there too...What'd'ya think?

Haro Knocked My Wife Up!: http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=1265
New Era Gundam: http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=1218
Folken Fanel

Who cares what people think! If you wanna write a fic write one already. Although, this is one wouldn't mind seeing.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
EZero8

If you want to write the fic then go ahead. Just make sure the weirdness doesnt spread beyond this thread. Write away.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Anonymous

There will be six episodes, like in Star Wars. I'm gonna start with Episode 4.

Episode 1: The Phantom Methuss (starts in New Era Gundam Variation 4, the spoof)
Episode 2: Attack of the GMs
Episode 3: Revenge of the Pet Robots
Episode 4: A Newtype Hope
Episode 5: The Haro Strikes Back
Episode 6: Return of the Newtype

Episode 4: A Newtype Hope
Chapter I: Sayla Captured
A giant Haro-shaped star destroyer flies through space. A Pegasus class ship, which is tiny in comparison, gets swallowed up as the Haro ship opens its giant ear flaps. It is UC 0082, and the Haro Empire is strong. Amuro Ray is a introverted Newtype who lives on his uncle Paolo's ranch in the Mojave Desert. The Pegasus sends down two pilots, Kamille and Judau to get Temmy Wan Kenobi to help them. Amuro meets Kamille and Judau instead.
Judau: Princess Sayla sent us on a mission to bring back Temmy Wan Kenobi.
Amuro: There's a guy named Tem Kenobi who lives somewhere around here if that's who you mean.
Kamille: Uh, sure, take us to his place.

Amuro, Kamille and Judau set out to meet Tem Kenobi, an old military engineer. On the way, they are ambushed by Zako Soldiers.

Zako: Zako! Zako! *waves heat hawk at Amuro*
Tem: *steps out of the shadows in a Gundam and slices the Zakos to pieces with a beam saber* You must be careful around Zako Soldiers, they are sneaky. Are you OK? I should introduce myself, I am Tem Kenobi.
Amuro: My friends here said they needed to meet you.
Kamille: We need to get into space so we can save Princess Sayla.
Tem: I have something I need to give you Amuro. *Amuro, Kamille, Tem, and Judau go back to Tem's house. Tem gives them a Gundam, a Gundam Mark II, and a Zeta Gundam.* These belonged to me...I mean your father...long ago. Your aunt and uncle didn't want me to give them to you because they thought you would go off fighting the Haro Empire like me...I mean your father. Now we need a ship so we can save Sayla.

To be continued in Chapter II: Escape from Mojave-ine!