PHASE 3: The Blunder

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Random Zaku Pilot

"A beer really does sounds good right about now" was his comment. "But seeing since its a male voice that means no breast and drinking with the enemy is a offense definitely if it has no breast" was Hector out loud forgetting he was on the battlefield for a second.

He moved out of the way of the Stiletto already off course to make sure it was far away if the thing decided to explode. He then fires a volley of three railgn shots in front of the Dagger attacking Michael's unit hoping to hit the moving target.

Hector then began moving slowly more back as to get a wider view.

(3 railgun shots at SNT1/Mike)
Meh
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

"Oh, I can dodge your crappy shots," Michael said as he floored it in reverse, taking his GuAIZ back at least twenty meters, and then boosting hard to the right as to avoid the beam rifle shots. Then, he boosted upwards, firing four railgun shots accompanied by some CIWS fire and two beam rifle shots towards the Dagger L.

Seeing Hector come onto the battlefield was quite the sight. Michael chuckled inwardly, saying to himself,

"He may be a pervert, but he knows when to make an entrance."

(Firing four railgun shots, CIWS blast and two beam rifle shots at SNT1/Mike)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Dark Duel

Lukas moved the Dagger L sideways out of the newcomer's line of fire, and his shots sailed past, doing no harm other than a deep gouge in the side of the right foot from the third shot.

"Oh look," he said to nobody in particular - his open-frequency link having been turned off, no communications would come through that did not come from his fleet. "Another coward." The counterattack was immediate, and five shots headed towards the offending GuAIZ, one shot aimed for the torso, and the other four aimed so as to cut off the Dagger's retreat from all sides.

[OOC: I know this is just me being nitpicky, but it makes it a lot less confusing when ppl specify who they're shooting at. Having said that, five shots headed towards Destroy Gundam]
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
SNT1

"Good boy!" Mike exclaims (AN: cue fisheye view of his face). He throttles the suit faster as he flew right under his target, with his opponent's railguns and beam rifles hitting space.

The next step is to avoid the other one's shots. Bringing up his shield, he turns around and blocks all three shots. While his suit gets sent and his shield gets ugly in the process, Mike has put one of the enemy units between him and the other enemy. Plus, he sees his leader's move; the other ships start to slowly move around the vicinity.

"Man, too bad you weren't piloting good enough a few minutes ago to save one of your comrades who went down, heh heh," Mike says, attacking Michael's unit with random CIWS bursts. "CIWS gogogogogo!!!"

They sure are hellbent, ah well. The longer they stay here the more advantageous for us.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

"If this is an attempt to rile me, you can't get any crappier than that," Michael quiped toward Mike as he quickly performed a barrel roll to avoid the string of CIWS fire heading towards him.

Quickly analyzing the situation, Michael saw that Hector was on the other side behind the enemy Dagger L. If he fired from his current position, there was a chance of hitting Hector's GuAIZ R.

The solution to his problem, shift his position so he doesn't hit Hector's position. Speaking into the COM channel, Michael said to Mike,

"You've gotta come up with something better than positioning tactics. That's first year academy flunkie crap."

Flooring his thrusters, Michael gave the enemy the impression that he was heading towards him...for about five seconds. Then, Michael pulled away hard at a 45-degree angle for another five seconds before pulling to a dead stop, feeling the G-forces clamping down against his body. Now, with Mike dead in his sights, he let loose with some CIWS fire, accompanied by a beam rifle shot aimed at Mike's head.

(Attacking SNT1/Mike with CIWS fire and a beam rifle shot at the Dagger L's head)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
ScornMandark

Stan found brief respite from the relentless attacks by the arrival of Raven and Sparrow Teams as well as a few suits from the Turkle. 'Finally,' he thought. As he took a moment to breathe, he nearly didn't notice Carrah tossing a few shots his way. Barely dodging back in time, he ended up taking one on the shield while the other 2 missed. 'Is this the same one from a moment ago?' Fine, he was game. He rolled clockwise and boosted towards the GuAIZ R, holding his shield in front of him as he fired off two aimed shots from his carbine at her.

((OOC - shooting twice at Carrah))
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Random Zaku Pilot

"How troublesome, Michael be careful I am sending you info to avoid getting hit by me, but its not one hundred percent good" said Hector as he fired three aimed beam rifle shots towards the Dagger body.

'Man I see why they say don't operate heavy machinery when under the effects of painkillers hehe' thought Hector.

(3 shots at SNT1/Mike while avoidin a friendly fire incident or tryin, any other EA open for combat?)
Meh
Sume Gai

Turkle
-Bridge-

slightly taken aback by how well the baiting of Nakamura had worked Harken waited to respond

"I'm afraid you're mistaken Admiral; I used to be quite good at chess, but I never could win a single hand of poker" Harken followed this with a slight sigh

"I'd much rather be in a Mobile Suit than here, at least there I could tell how the battle was going and maybe make a difference, but here I just feel so disconnected from the battle it's disconcerting"

Harken looked at at tactical display of the ship and ordered "the starboard barrage is weak bring in another four guns"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kavik Ryx

Dalos started to hyperventilate and sweat like crazy as he sought for targets. He noticed two GuAIZ working in consort, one with a pair of railguns and another flying like crazy. Deducing that the crazier one should be easier to trap, he grabbed the hilt of his beam sabre, set his thrusters to high, and fired three shots towards his target.

((OOC, attacking Random Zaku Pilot))
SNT1

"Ah. Typical of the Coordinators. Too caught up with their superiority that they fail to realize who has the real advantage!!!" Mike says, preparing for their next attack.

He had prepared his position, where he is very close to his first opponent (Michael), and the other one (Hector) directly behind the first one. His target would do the obvious: disalign himself from the other. Of course, the two enemy units would always be in a straight line, so all Mike has to do is follow and complete that straight line.

When Michael's unit jerked 45 degrees, Mike follows suit with his faster Dagger.

"Ohoho, you think my first-year academic flunkie crap is so easy to avoid, eh? I can hear your mobile suit panting from here!" Mike responds, while taking some of the bullets and blocking the head with his shield. During the process, Mike also manages to avoid Hector's obviously cautious shots.

"Come on CIWS, attack! Don't faiiiil meee!"

(incohesive CIWS bursts at Michael)

~~~~~~

The unit that Carrah attack was a bit too slow to react, but has reacted fast enough anyways to render her shots useless. Seeing the enemy prepare for his shots, Carrah did not take that time to be cute with the rifle.

She charges hard, with her shield taking the two shots, and went straight into Stan's melee range. After the two shots, Carrah immediately swiped his shield with the blades on for a huge counterclockwise 180-degree slash for Stan's torso. After the open slash, she also aims her gun for two point blank shots at her opponent.)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Destroy Gundam

As he completed his attack on the Dagger, Marcus had already started to move. Which helped when the pilot responded with five shots, all of them well-aimed. There was no way he'd be able to get away without any damage, but if he could at least come away with his life. The GuAIZ's thrusters roared to life and the mobile suit rocketed to the right. One of the beams hit the shield's bottom portion, destroying the beam saber mounted on it as well as eating away at part of the leg. Marcus growled in frustration. That had not gone nearly as well as he thought it would. The damage to the leg wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been, but it could still become a liability. He retaliated with six beam rifle shots of his own, two at the head, three at the torso, and the final shot at the Dagger's gun arm.

(Six shots at Dark Duel)
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Random Zaku Pilot

"Damn it you naturals sure are troublesome" said Hector as he dodged one beam, another grazed the GuAiz left shoulder, as the third hit the mobile suits shield upper right section.

"Michael I am disengaging the target your engaging happy hunting" was the message to Michael's unit. Upon hearing the Dagger say something "Looks like naturals really do talk a lot of s*** hehehe, but its okay you mud-dwellers do make interesting insults" was his joke turning towards the attacking unit.

"Oi run away while you still can Mister EA pilot but if you have boobies please send me photos" was Hector bored/perverted voice over the comline at Dalos unit as he backed up.

He opened a barrage of three rail gun burst, four beam rifle shots, and twelve CIW's towards the coming Dagger hoping to destroy the enemy in one assault. 'I hope I don't have to tried too hard' were his thoughts.

(Attacking Kavik Ryx with a spam of 3 RG shots, 4 BR shots, and 12 shots from the CIW)
Meh
ScornMandark

Stan watched as the GuAIZ R charged through his shots, shield raised. He was a little startled, but he hadn't survived the battles he was in by being slow in the head. When the GuAIZ R's shield went back and activated the beam claws, he quickly flipped a few switches and slammed on the foot pedals. As Carrah came in with a huge 180° slash at the torso, the beam blades bit hard into the shield, which promptly exploded (all SEED-y). She followed up with 2 point blank shots, which cut through the cloud of debris into...nothing.

Stan aimed down at her from his raised vantage point. When the slash came, he had hastily disengaged his shield and burned straight upwards. The shield mount on his left arm was still sparking a little from the abrupt drop, but he'd deal with the mechanics later. As Carrah exploded the shield and proceded to fire through the debris, he drew his own beam saber in his left hand and burned down at her, aiming for slightly behind her with a huge slash at her thruster pack. This would put him upside down relative to her position as he continued past her, unloading with his CIWS the whole way.

(OOC - To Carrah - Raking with CIWS and big slash from above)

------------------------

James burned to the side as Hector spammed all of his weapons. Considering the targeting investment for this level of attack, he simply slipped behind and kicked up his thrusters, drawing his beam saber and slashing horizontally at the GuAIZ R's back, followed by a reverse horizontal slash.

"Are you some kind of Coordinater Special Needs child? What the hell are you on, man?"

(OOC - to Hector - 2 slashes from behind)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

"Less talking, more fighting, Natural," Michael coldly replied as he dodged the CIWS shots, yet again. Then, after managing to avoid the small-arms fire, Michael said into the COM link,

"This is boring. I'm going to find another target that has more meat, and doesn't just use small-arms fire to scare his enemies. Have a nice day jerking off by yourself," he said tauntingly before firing off one last beam rifle shot and flying away, searching for more targets.

(One beam rifle shot at SNT1/Mike)
Random Zaku Pilot

Hector sensors warned him a enemy close to him behind him. But he reacted to slowly as he tried to move forward and turnaround his left leg from mid lower leg to foot was cut off. The second cut the front of the left railgun off.

As Hector backed away a good distance from the suit he eyed the other one he had just shot at. He then fires 11 CIW shots at the Dagger that caused a lot of damage.

"I do have special needs, not that you can do anything about them and I am considered a child must be the pain killers" said Hector firing of a shot from his rifle and activating his beam saber.

He waited in a defensive posture "Seriously not in the mood to fight a troublesome fight with, bothersome naturals but you making too much noise for me to nap" said Hector in a bored tone.

(shooting off bad aimed CIW 11 times, 1 beam and waiting to see what u do next ScornMandark... if you have any problems what what I posted hit me up on a messenger like aim or something or pm me for a solution?)
Meh
Kavik Ryx

From the looks of things, Falcons 2 and 3 saved 4's ass. And now it looked like Hector was preoccupied with them. In a berserk rage, Dalos then threw his carbine towards one of the Enemy GuAIZ's guns hoping that it would blow up in his face, then vaulted in close range with his beam sabre.

((OOC--Attacks Random Zaku Pilot with beam sabre))
SNT1

The Daggers these days are fast and nimble; no mere surprise shots can shake them in the hands of a competent pilot. While her slash let her suit open in the front, the enemy decides to attack from above. Not that it was a harder attack or anything.

Carrah sees this, so when it went down from a huge downward slash, Carrah defends with her own beam blade. Too bad, she couldn't defend the CIWS----she took all of them, smoking the unit's shield and torso section.

To retaliate, she still had the two railguns and beam rifle free, so she attacked with those during the lock. (2 x 2 railgun shots, 2x beam rifle shots).

~~~~~~

"Good God, you're actually a soldier?" Mike mutters to himself llaughingly, taken aback by the enemy's decision to look for 'better targets' because he's 'bored.' After avoiding the rifle fire, he aims shots at the fleeing GuAIZ's back.

"Don't flee because your buddy left for someone else, ya scaredy-pants," With a more serious stance, Mike fires some more shots. I wonder how my team is doing?
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Destroy Gundam

ooc: It's been 48 hours since I attacked Dark Duel, so I'm calling the hit.

ic:

Marcus grinned as his final shot destroyed the Dagger's gun arm, destroying it from the elbow down. Although his other shots had missed or been avoided, he was satisfied with the results. Without that beam carbine, the Dagger was limited to solid-round weapons, and those were much easier to defend against as opposed to beams. Not wanting to give his enemy a chance to recover, he fired four more shots from his beam rifle aimed at the Dagger's torso and then fired 2 shots from the railguns at the Dagger's legs.

"Not quite an eye for an eye, but I'm not going to complain." He said as he fired the railguns.

(Another six at Dark Duel, with one 48 hour hit beforehand)
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

"Longer than you, that's for sure," Michael said as he turned around. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have seen the beam carbine shots coming straight at him. Raising his shield as he fired his thrusters to the right, one of the beam shots impacted his shield, throwing Michael back a meter or two.

Suddenly, Michael began laughing out loud, saying to Mike in a somewhat creepy voice as he stabilized himself,

"Good, that's the spirit, Natural. Keep up more of that and you'll actually become a viable threat."

Then, he opened fire on Mike's Dagger L with two railgun blasts, a beam rifle shot and some CIWS fire. He didn't target any specific part of the suit; if it hit, then Michael was happy.

(firing two railgun shots, one BR shot and sporatic CIWS fire at SNT1/Mike)
ScornMandark

Momentarily pleased with the results of the CIWS rake, Stan almost didn't notice the railguns coming up for the next hit. Twisting to the side, he tried to avoid the shots from the GuAIZ R's hips. Unfortunately, this put him in perfect range for the beam rifle shots. Piercing his right leg, the beam shot smashed through at a downwards angle (towards the Dagger's foot).

'Damn...' Stan hit the red section on the damage display while holding down two buttons. A few small explosive charges blew off the remainder of the dead weight that was left below the knee. The lower leg drifted for a moment before the fuel tank in the leg finally sparked and it blew up off to the side.

Losing that part of the leg (especially losing the verniers) was going to throw him off on his dodging for a minute, so he decided to keep burning in a short arc around the GuAIZ R while firing off several shots from his beam carbine. Aiming for the torso-ish area, he was really hoping he'd start nailing that shield. Sooner or later, the shield would get damaged and the blades would fail. Then, he'd go back into melee.

(OOC - Firing 4 shots at Carrah, torso-ish area)

--------------------------

James struggled to back up as Hector started spraying the area with CIWS fire. Several pinged off his shield and several more impacted his left shoulder. He juked to the side to dodge the beam rifle shot, just barely getting out of the way. Dalos burned in to slash at Hector, so James backed up to give more room. He tossed a few CIWS rounds at Hector as he moved, just to keep his attention. "Why are you talking about napping? I don't get you, man. Tell ya what - if you want to sleep, we can accommodate. Permanent-like..."

(OOC - Spraying CIWS at Hector, not terribly accurately.

PS - Your posts are fine, RZP, James is reacting in character to some kind of random statements :) )