Episode 16 - Repercussions [TE]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Psyden

The door to Alpha Team’s Ready Room slides open to reveal Grace looking at the room number to be sure she had the right room. She steps inside and goes rigid before rendering her best salute.

“Lieutenant (Junior Grade) Grace Kelborn, reporting as ordered, sir.”

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
ORegan

As he was floating around aimlessly within the middle of the hanger, the jolt of Jason's grab pulled Patrick slightly down. The feeling of the small tugs and brushing motions he made only caused the large child to giggle...while also serving to remove most of the spud shavings off of his uniform.

As Jason talked, Patrick tried his best to pay attention, but as soon as he mentioned the name of the CO, his mind couldn't comprehend the name, but snapped back to attention when he said don't speak unless the Lt. speaks first. Trying to whisper back to Jason, he exlcaimed, "...Can I talk now? uhhhhh..because I don't know who commander Ta...Ta..Taliyma is....and who's getting hurted?"
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
wonton bob

- Alexandria-class Kirov -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

"...Can I talk now? uhhhhh..because I don't know who commander Ta...Ta..Taliyma is....and who's getting hurted?"

Jason freezes as soon as the giant stops talking. It's as if his own mind had locked up from hearing the words of Ens. Miller even after Jason had just explained everything simply as he could.

GAAHH... how?..HOW? are you even in a Titans uniform! How could this be??

Relaxing his death grip on Miller's uniform, Jason take an even deeper breath after counting to 10.

"Patrick. Our CO is Lt. Te’Litha...he's over there ..the one with the white hair...just call him Lieutenant." Jason slowly articulates each word.

..isn't there some lab to fix you??

"Now come on. Let's just report in and follow my lead." Jason turns hoping to hear any exchange between Te'Litha and Tariq.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
ORegan

Patrick assumingly landed on the ground after Jason pulled him. Since I recall everyone having small magnets in their soles, I'm going to assume that's how Patrick will be able to walk.

"Um...ok Lt. Jg...I won't ta...I mean...Oh.." Patrick fidgeted trying to explain that he wouldn't talk, but he just couldn't shut his mouth while attempting to give Jason the idea that he'll be quiet. Eventually, he stopped his small studering moment and remained silent as he followed his comrade.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?