Episode 16 - R&R [4th]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
EZero8

Wes outright laughed at Jim's attempt at a mean face. To him, it looked more like Jim was pouting. That was only him though.

"Pfft..." Curren responds. "If you're going to go ahead threaten to kill me, I suggest you take the man's route and do it face to face. Only a coward would gun down a 'comrade' from behind. Then again, Zekes are a bunch of cowards. Having us do all the work these years after their failure seven years ago.

"So c'mon, I welcome the possibility. Show Pan how 'tough' you are so you can win his heart some more."
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Fritz Ashlyn

- The Dervish -
- Hallway -

Michiko frowned at Wes and Jim’s exchange until they were on the verge of a fight. Finally she had heard enough and stepped in between them, arms folded to make her look “tough” even though she was dwarfed by the three men in the hall with her. “Wes Curren!” she scolded, her brow furrowing like a teacher correcting a student, “I seem to recall you saying you wouldn’t hesitate to kill him if he did anything ’stupid’ the last time you two had a fight. And you wonder why Fritz asked for you to be separated from James,”.

She turned around and moved closer to Jim. “And you,” she continued, pointing a finger at MacAlpin’s chest, “Didn’t Fritz tell you to not let anybody from Team 2 get to you like that again? If he doesn’t know what he’s talking about then just ignore him and come with us,”. Her hands balled into fists and her arms moved stiffly to her sides as she turned impatiently to Pan. “And you’re not helping either!”

- Sick Bay -

“I’m letting her sleep it off. Better than a coma anyway,” Dr. Lekarz explained quietly as he wheeled closer to Celeste’s bedside. Fritz nodded and sat down in one of the chairs near her spot in the bay. He still hadn’t gone up to the bridge to find out what the fleet was up to, and at the moment he didn’t much care to know.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Sume Gai

Chuikov

MS hanger -- Nemo Cockpit:

Richard Archer sat quietly in the seat and held the control stick, eyes closed, as he had done countless times in the past. Flashes of many past events always came as he did so.

the first time he sat in a repair MS on his way to fix a broken mirror; when he first piloted for Anihiem; when he was tested by the AEUG.

He had still not said more than military protocol required to his superiors and even less to most of the others. but each day he did Simulation runs and some basic maintenance for the Nemos like clockwork.

After a minute Rick opened his eyes and shook the fluttering memories from his mind before opening the hatch and exiting the Nemo.

MS Hanger -- Outside Nemo

"Hey, Rick!" a mechanic calls from the deck before pushing off towards the open Nemo. "You're off duty in a few minutes, right?"

Rick nods

"I was wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner?"

Rick shakes his head quietly then floats past the friendly mechanic and exits the MS hanger.
Ascension

-Chuikov, Hallway

Caroline usually stayed away from the hangar except immediately before launching... too afraid of her infamous clumsiness messing something up... but after being reminded of the old family portrait she deemed it worth the risk to go simply to tape the photo inside her Nemo's cockpit. She was rather surprised to see a new face coming out of the hangar as she prepared to enter it.

"Oh, who might you be? Wait... you're a pilot."

Her cheerful tone dimmed.

"You must be here to replace Vantz, then. He... was a good friend. I've just got one thing to ask of you... Please don't die. I don't want to see any more good people die."

((OOC: Welcome to the team, "Rick"! We're a bit of an odd bunch, but we try. Well, those of us who aren't traitors try, anyway.))

-Dervish, Hallway

Jim turned away, but not before growling, "I imagine you'd be singing a different tune if he was trying to pair you off with Angelina, Sato."

Though the remark was meant in anger, he couldn't help but think about how hot that would be as he stormed away down the hall. Definitely something for the TftF doujin.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Sume Gai

Rick salutes respectfully then answers in an emotionless, soft yet clear tone.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm a pilot. I transfered in a little bit before you left port; my full name is Richard Archer but I go by Rick" Rick pauses for a moment before continuing "I'm just here to do a job; please don't trouble yourself over my safety"

Rick turns and continues on his way.
Terrace

Salamis Kai-class New Yark

Pilot's Quarters

Ensign Terrace Manosk went to his bunk on the New Yark, dumping his 'ditty bag' as he called the bag for his personal possesions on the floor. He had just been assigned here as a backup pilot, after his previous commander went and insulted his mother. Some people get so touchy over a black eye...

Rightous fury over insulted relatives aside, Terrace was normally a calm and cheerfull man. Stowing his possesions in a foot locker, he left his quarters to check in with the captain of the ship.

When he found the captain, he saluted.

"Sir, Ensign Terrace Manosk reporting for duty, sir!"
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Psyden

Celeste’s eyes slowly open. She’s groggy and she has a headache, but she is in a surprising good mood. The first thing she sees is the ceiling, and the last was the inside of her cockpit. While her mind is still chewing on this discrepancy, and without thinking, she utters the first words in a month and a half.

“Where… Where am I?”

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Sume Gai

Chuikov - MS Hanger:
simulator

Rick pulled the trigger causing his last simulated enemy to explode in a dark cloud of gases. The screen went blank for a moment before he was asked whether to save the score he had earned; he declined, something he had always done. Rick always thought it was silly to even score the sim runs.

sim scores mean nothing when the enemy is shooting real beams at you. Rick believed.

Rick got out of the Simulator into a mostly empty hanger; as the work crew was on their "Night Shift" and little work was needed at the moment. Rick would come down late and fly simulations on nights when he couldn't sleep; he quietly floated out of the hanger and headed to a small observation deck which was completely deserted at the moment.

The stars are so cold and distant tonight, Rick thought. He reached into his uniform and removed a locket that was attached to a chain around his neck. He popped the clasp with his thumb and stared at the picture for a few moments in the total silence.
Wedge14

Pan put his hand out physically stopping Jim from getting by him.

"Don't let people like him get to you." Pan said letting go of him and continuing around the corner with him.

"I heard Karaba dropped him off on us, and with being sent from Team 1 to 2 clearly shows he doesn't have what it takes. I'd be pretty negative if i was a third rate pilot in a 1st class ship."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!