Gundam Characters Cocktail Party conversations.

Your own tale of two mecha.
Tekka

Gundam Characters Cocktail Party conversations.

All the gundam characters from various series get together to have a cocktail party. The pilots group up and start having small talk what would they start talking about?

The party starts and in the corner of the room stands three very quiet individuals introduce themselves

Heero : "Codename Heero Yuy, i will kill Relena Peacecraft, and you are?"

Setsuna : "Codename Setsuna F. Seiei, I am a Gundam Meister!"

Shinn : "Shinn Asuka" (takes out a pink cellphone and listens to his sisters voice...)
then they all stop making eye contact and quietly stare at the floor...

At the other corner stands Murrue Ramius, Sumeragi Lee Noriega and the captains

Sumeragi : "Wow this party is so boring how about we liven things up a bit and have a drinking game. Everytime Heero says he's gonna kill somone, or Setsuna says his full name, or the weird kids whips out his pink phone we'll take a shot of vodka huh?"

please continue as im pretty sure they'll be some funny conversations...
Windknight

"Hey, cool mask you have there."

"Thanks, yours is pretty nifty too."

"Why thanks. the names Milliard Peacecraft."

"Nice to meet I'm... Well, bugger, I've forgotten which name I'm using right now (opens personal organiser)."

Sorry, I know its awful, but I couldn't help myself...
Take flight, and strike from the heavens
Sabersonic

Might as well take a whack at it.

Shiro Amada, with two cocktails in hand, heads towards his wife when he then notices two Lacus Clynes. He simply stood there with a perplexed look on his face.

A few moments later, Domon Kasshu walked by and then noticed the confused looking Shiro.

DOMON: What are you looking at?

SHIRO: *Points at the two Lacus Clynes* Do you see what I see?

Domon turns towards where Shiro was pointing at and doing a double take.

DOMON: I'm not really sure, what do you see?

SHIRO: I see two pink haired women over there.

DOMON: Yeah, I see it two. *Looks at beer mug* What the *bleep* is in this *bleep*?!

SHIRO: I know, I'm still getting used to the pink elephants.

DOMON: *Cocks head to one side* Well at least this version of pink is a better view.

SHIRO: *Cocks head to one side, then raises one eyebrow.* I see what you mean.

The two continue to stare at the two Lacus Clynes. When their respective significant others arrive and noticed what they were really looking at, two slaps were heard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Amuro Ray walks up to Lacus Clyne and Meer Cambell.

AMURO: Um, excuse me? Which one of you is Lacus Clyne?

LACUS AND MEER: I am. *Then the two turn towards each other*

LACUS: I believe that you are mistaken. I am Lacus Clyne.

MEER: No, I'm Lacus Clyne. *Tosses hair with flick of wrist* It's obvious because I'm more attractive than you are.

LACUS: No, I am Lacus Clyne.

MEER: No, I am!

LACUS: No, I am!

MEER: NO, I AM!

LACUS: NO, I AM YOU *bleep*!!

AMURO: Never *bleep*-ing mind! It's not that important anyway! *Walks away angry*
Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad

"If I had seen farther than others, it has been by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Issac Newton
ShadowCell

Um, yeah, this thread is headed for disaster.

I'm moving it to Fanfiction, so that at the very least I can supervise the disaster and hand out relief supplies in a Schwarzenegger-esque fashion.
Dean_the_Young

Char and Amuro walk into the bar.

It's really, really stupid, because Amuro should have seen the bar in the first place, and Char should have seen Amura fall down.

---

Elsewhere, Katagiri has realized that the best way to make money is to bet others against Sumeragi's drinking skills. So far, all chalengers have since passed out.

---

Graham is drunk, but is not doing anything gay to Billy, to another guy, or to any mobile suit. Grow up, fanboys.

Howard Mason, though, is no longer allowed near any Union Flag while drunk.

---

Soma is stuck outside, trying to convince the bouncers that she's of legal age. Hayato has long since given up.
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
Haro^Haro

After getting slapped, Domon massaged his face and decided to take a look around. Bumping upon Setsuna

SETSUNA: Don't touch me.

DOMON: Kid, What the *bleep* is your problem?

SETSUNA: Codename Setsuna F. Seiei, I am Gundam and their is no God in this world.

DOMON: What the hell are you talking about? Bleeding atheist! I'll show that there is God in this world.

*EXPLOSION*

The God Gundam showed up and Domon entered the cockpit. Setsuna was stunned and stared blankly.

SETSUNA: Gundam.
Vent Noir

Not strictly Gundam, and not mine - this is from a thread on the Comic Book Rumbles board about a conversation between all mecha pilots:

Kamina: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Tendou Souji: *Points finger to the heavens, dramatic music playing.* "I am the one who walks the path of heaven and will rule over all, Tendou Souji..."

Kamina: "...did you just counter my catch-phrase with your own?"

Tendou Souji: "Grandmother once said this--"

Kamina: "You bastard!!" *Lunges at him, starting up a massive brawl of mech pilots.*

"HENSHIN!!"

"GAOGAIGAR!!"

"GUYVER!!"

"BIG O!!"

"BROTHER!!"

"LIQUID?!"

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away!!"

"Let's blow up the Zords!!"

*Everyone pauses, looking to Tommy before rolling their eyes and shaking their heads, all except one.*

Heero: "Mission accepted." *Pushes the button on a remote, causing a massive explosion, blowing up the building"

*As the smoke clears, a figure enters through the charred door.*

Sagara Sousuke (In Bonta-kun suit): "FUMOFFU!!" *Pauses looks around* "Fumo?"