Another Gundam Character Party! Voting Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

Another Gundam Character Party! Voting Thread

Since the Character Party thread has evolved into the realm of RPGs, it has been relocated to the General RPG Section and we have our first exception to the '2 At A Time' guideline.

The Party thread(s) will retain their more informal style, but they will need to keep within section and board-wide rules. Since the game isn't your standard RPG, the rules won't be as strictly enforced, but they won't be thrown out the window. Things will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

This thread is for members of the AGCP! to choose for themselves a new GM. For now, instead of a poll this is an open thread for the current members to nominate someone (or themselves).
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
The Big Zabowski

I for one think that we may need a Co-Mod setup, one for each major faction (Feddie and Fandom). This would allow for one person to act as backup for the other in case of some major personal or technological incident.

And for that reason, I nominate Folken Fanel and Ascension to Co-Moderate the Game.

Though I would like to nominate myself, I give them the nod instead because of their experience with moderation here on this forum, and elsewhere on other forums. Also, it seems that Folken has an idea as to where he wants this game to go in the least sense, and with Ascension on the team, I feel that this game could last longer than many of our other Character Party threads in the past.

Keep up the good work guys.
Wingnut

I agree with having a backup, TBZ. One main person, likely Folken as he came up with this scenario, and a backup that also knows the game and can take care of anything that may need taking care of. That backup would be me or Ascension seems to be a good choice as well.
I already got approval from Chris to be a temp mod in the General RPG section for the duration of this game so taking care of minor problems isn't one to begin with.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Folken Fanel

I'd be happy to be the GM, but as has already been said, a back-up would be needed, and I would also nominate Ascension for that role. Of course, it's all up to what the players want, so I'll withhold any further comments until some more players voice their opinions.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Wedge14

I know i don't have much of a right to stick my nose in on this, but isn't Folken banned from the RPG section?

Having him go from banned to GM is a little zany isn't it?

It says this game now falls under the RPG board rules so are all the prior infractions a few of the people from this game have alloted still intact?

I would of posted this in the state of the RPG section topic but it's locked.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
mcred23

The RPG Trinary has yet to fully discuss that issue yet and reach a decision on that (We will be doing both as soon as we can, likely by tonight). For the time being, until we reach a decision or say otherwise, assume that all prior infractions, punishments and whatnot are still in effect.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

While we're discussing other policiy matters, I thought I'd post to clear up something minor to prevent confusion.

The terms "mod" and "GM" are not interchangeable. The GameMaster is a person that runs a specific RPG (whether alone or with other GMs). The GM may or may not happen to be a MechaTalk moderator.

For example, I am the GM of Tales From the Frontlines, and I happen to be a mod. Wedge is the co-GM of the G Gundam RPG, and he is not a mod, even though he is a god among men. :P
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
The Big Zabowski

After looking through the Ban section and looking up the reasoning as to why Folken was "banned" for his infractions during the Wing RPG; wouldn't it be about time for it to be lifted on him? I mean he hasn't thrown any sort of tizzy or shown any animosity to my knowledge about it. Also, I haven't seen any sort of bunnying or hijacking of any characters in this story thus far, albeit for those NPCs that had been stated as such.
In light of some discussion with an RPG Trinary member, and the notice from him that Folken has been essentially booted from the RPG with it's move to the RPG section; I now have to retract my nomination. Also, let it be known that the Trinary is also holding firm on the probations of Heretic as well, meaning he cannot run for GM.

As such; I now put myself forward alongside Ascension for GMing this game. If Ascension cannot fulfill due to his personal issues as stated in the Zeta RPG then it may as well be me and Strike Zero Gming in tandem.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd like to hear them, because this is just getting harrier by the minute.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

Seeing as I have been more or less doing the job on my own for some time now, I'd like to make it official that I am the GM for this RPG.

I would still like a Co-GM in the event that something goes wrong and I am unavailable for whatever reason, and also to have someone to go over the planning of what will happen next and in the long term.

Anyone who wants to have the job, please say so now.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

I would be more than happy to help out if needed. Most of my other RP places have shut down so I'm pretty free to do whatever.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

It's been a week, and Kylern and Sume Gai are the only ones who have made an offer for the job.

So unless there are any objections, when he gets back I am going to have Kylern be that co-GM.

Gai, thank you for the offer and if Kylern can't do it anymore for whatever reason, you'd be first to replace him.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
mcred23

Well, since everything seems to have been settled (For lack of a better term), we are going to close this thread.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')