Music Poll

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.

Should music play continuously throughout the entire podcast?

Yes, I like it.
76%
No, use it only to introduce new segments.
24%

Total votes: 62
Genocide

Personally, I love the music and I think it's done perfectly (in the first episode, anyway) being just loud enough to be audible. I also think the classic mecha background music fits the theme pretty well. Of course, that's just me.
Zaku-San

Personally I'm one for the music. Because at times I dont tend to focus on the music because its at that sound level were I can hear you guys clearly. But at the same time it's also at the level to keep my focus, because I'll play the episodes in a row if I'm playing any game. One thing I'd like to hear is some music from Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team. But no matter what you do with the music I'll still enjoy it. :D
Areus

Music

I'm for the music. Also What gundam series has your favorite soundtrack? Maybe use that as a show topic... Right now I am loving the music in 00. I don't like the new intro as good as the last one but the show still has a awesome feels to it.
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!
Arbiter GUNDAM

Actually I think you guys should turn up the music just a little bit, it seemed hard to hear in the last couple of eps.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
The Fowl Sorcerous

I like the music, especially since you guys tweaked the volume down around ep 3 or 4.
[[lorem ipsum]]
goufx

i like the music, but hey, do you think you can make a podcast episode where it is just the music from multiple of the gundam series?

oh, for the next episode, can you play realize by nami tamaki?? i think it is one of the gundam seed openings, or maybe moment which is op 2 of gundam seed??

oh, invoke was also in gundam seed destiny. invoke was gundam seed op 1 by t.m. revotlution. i have the soundtrack.
Heretic

goufx wrote:i like the music, but hey, do you think you can make a podcast episode where it is just the music from multiple of the gundam series?
What would the point of a music pod cast when you could simply acquire all the music you want to listen to and load it all into one play list in Media Player or Winamp?
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
goufx

well, it is simple, maybe you can't get all of the music, and maybe you do not know the titles, maybe you do not have the time, maybe you can't get them. hmmmm.
Heretic

goufx wrote:well, it is simple, maybe you can't get all of the music, and maybe you do not know the titles, maybe you do not have the time, maybe you can't get them. hmmmm.
If you have the internet, all of those problems can be solved. If you don't know how to use the internet, then perhaps you shoudn't.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
chainsandguns

goufx wrote:well, it is simple, maybe you can't get all of the music, and maybe you do not know the titles, maybe you do not have the time, maybe you can't get them. hmmmm.
Well, you're on a forum full of gundam fans, I'm sure u can find someone who wouldn't mind giving you names of songs n stuff, if your own lurking comes to no avail