Custom CB Gundam

The place to share your artwork.
Depend

Custom CB Gundam

I'm working on a custom CB (Celestial Being) Gundam
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5043 ... newhs2.png

On a side note: Haven't posted on here for a while, but heres the near completed version of my custom mech from several months back. It's been on hiatus for about 2 months now.
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3029 ... astjh6.png
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Hey, these look pretty damn good for free-hand...uh...free-mouse? I don't even know what to call it, but it doesn't look like you're just frankening with lineart! ^_^;

I recommended trying to tighten your line-art. Make sure all the shapes and forms fit together naturally, and try your best to stay in perspective. It's really tedious work, but the end results always turn out for the best.

You will also want to keep an eye out for posture to see how the different sections of armor fit together. Make sure the shoulders are aligned correctly with the torso.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out. Don't keep us waiting too long.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Draco Starcloud

That pincer on the second mech is pretty near-looking.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
crashlegacy14
Location: In the Zaku's cockpit. Yes, the one that just exploded.

the pince looks a bit flimsy to me. and besides an odd perespective, the white devil has my vote for next offical MS.
Crash's Mecha Design Works
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
-----------------//-----------
ShadowCell wrote: Perspective. It's great.
CrashLegacy14 wrote: my immortal enemy: Perspective.