SNT1's MSPaint stuff

The place to share your artwork.
SNT1

SNT1's MSPaint stuff

Uhh yeah. :oops:

I can't seem to find my old thread, it had like 2 images, so I assume it was nuked. Anyways, I did a few of the G-Gundam RPG's mecha design, but I wanted to do some other things so I can't keep posting in the RPG forever. Anyways, here goes, MSPaint drawings (no Photoshop >.< need one)

RX-78-GP01HP
(High Performance)

A franken, but actually just a lineart I did to make my MG GP01 kitbash. Unfortunately I spilled liquid cement all over it one day. RIP... 10 points to anyone for naming parts not from the original GP01

Preventer Taurus
Anne's OZ Taurus
From an old discontinued Wing RPG, just recolors with very minor mods

Jeepney Gundam
It's in my sig. Neo-Philippines entrant for the 3rd Gundam Fight.

Hawker Gundam
In my sig, the Neo-England 3rd Gundam Fight entrant.

Jeepney Gundam FX
A concept art for the Jeepney Gundam, which greatly improves melee capabilities. Alternate paint scheme included.

Hatchet Gundam
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST's Neo Sweden Gundam fight entrant, as request

Hawker Gundam Plus
A concept art for the Hawker Gundam, which has a much improved Strongbow.

RX-78-GP05 Amaryllis
I don't know if someone already cooked up a GP05 and it's close to official, but I can change it :P Some design taken from CE, it's a high-speed hit-and-run melee mecha to complement the other GP's. Only exists on paper...

That's it for now, aside from the pixelatious pixelness any comments would be welcome
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Draco Starcloud

There's no official GP-05 as far as I know, so you're more than welcome to make your own.

Also, I cannot wait until you get Photoshop, because your art will be even more awesome when that happens! :shock:
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
SNT1

Thanks.

Slight correction though, I DO have a photo-edit program, Paint.NET, but not the real stuff that you actually pay for. I used it on one of the Taurus (gradient). Solly for the false advertisment :P
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Outlaw

Pixely or not those are really good. I love the Jeepney Gundam, especially the head design. I'm looking forward to more.
Nightwing03

I actually think that you would be better off doing these on paint than photoshop, since it could be your "style" and they kick most of my designs ass' :D
♣♦♠♥
Dynames

They look pretty cool, Nice work
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Strike Zero

Dude, get Photoshop NOW.

You will become legendary.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Dr. XIII

Strike Zero wrote:Dude, get Photoshop NOW.

You will become legendary.
I think SNT1 already is. ^_^;
Moble Assault Mech: Karasu:X:XIII engage in combat mode. All weapons Online

1 Moment later...

Next?

http://dr-xiii.deviantart.com/
Strike Zero

Then just imagine what he will become when he does get it. 8)
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
BboyType7

Those look so good. Pixel perfect. Wow, I'm amazed. Nice work man!
SNT1

Thanks for more comments! I do think I'm given too much credit m(_ _)m
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
OddlucK

Indeed. Excellent work! I love the GP05 (the GP series is probably my favorite series of suits). Keep it up!
SNT1

Still no photoshop, but I found an old Jasc Paint Shop CD sitting around. Maybe that's good enough?

Might practice coloring on this ninja. The gear is from Final Fantasy XI. In the meantime, I think I might do one more mecha design on MSPaint...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Haros_Pet_Kat

You don't have to switch to photoshop. You could learn to manually anti-alias to keep crisp lines while still looking cleaner. I'll try and make an example.

Actually, I could probably PM you about it, since I don't want to come off as a show off or anything.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
SNT1

I tried screwing around with what I've got and got something like this.

Does that look any better than the original? If y'all think it's better then I'll start doing what I did (still starting off with MSPaint) and possibly change the OP topic. If not I'll just stick to mainly pure MSPaint for the time being
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Turinu

It looks like you merely blurred the image a few times to give it a more smooth feel. While it works, the quality doesn't look too good. If it had slightly more visible edges it'd work though.
SNT1

That's what I thought, although I don't feel like fixing the lines manually x.x I'm still trying to figure stuff out.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Turinu

If you can't get any other program, the best bet is to get Adobe Imageready through Photoshop CS2/CS3. Unlike Adobe Photoshop, once the trial for CS2/CS3 expires, ImageReady is a free-to-use program. It's a shame you can't get it separately though; it's what I use, and why I've yet to uninstall a long-since expired Adobe Photoshop CS2, lol.
SNT1

A CE design. It borrowed a LOT of elements from other CE mecha or Okawara mecha in general. Despite that, it's still 100% original in terms of drawing (0% frankened parts). Hopefully though, it catches the spirit of 'ripoff' that CE haters like to bash about.

-----------------------------

Nighthawk Gundam

Model number: ZGMF-X117A
Code name: Nighthawk Gundam
Unit type: Prototype air superiority mobile suit
Manufacturer(s): ZAFT
Operator: n/a
First deployment: n/a
Accommodation: Pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 18.6 meters
Weight: max gross weight 73.5 metric tons
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor, power output rated at 9000+ kW
Performance: unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; Neutron Jammer Canceler; Mirage Colloid
Fixed armaments: 4 x MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x M107 "Super Amfortas" plasma beam cannon, mounted on backpack; MBS-01A blast shotgun; 2 x MA-M01B "Lacerta" beam blades, mounted on arms
Optional hand armaments: MBS-M1A Beam blast shotgun, power rating unknown
Remote weapons: Hyper DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system x6, stored on rear waist, usable in atmosphere

One of the ZAFT blueprints that never made it into a real prototype. This mobile suit is designed to have total air superiority in mind. Its air capabilities is based on the data they've collected on Saviour and Force Impulse Gundams. The Nighthawk's remote weapons can be used in the Earth's atmosphere, making it among the most potent mobile suits on Earth if it was built. Its purpose is to quickly dispatch of all aerial mobile suits after rushing stealthily using Mirage Colloid. It's main short-range weapon is a blast shotgun, capable of obliterating enemy mobile suits in one shot, despite the mediocre accuracy. It's one weakness is the lack of melee protection; although it has 2 beam blades it can use, it has no shield. Instead it relies on overwhelming offensive power to take the enemy out.

Accidentaly stolen by Terminal, it was turned down by the Clyne Faction in favor of the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice because it does not sit well with gold joints or a hot-pink paint scheme, despite rivaling performance.

----------------------

that's it for now, probably won't turn in another design for a long time.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
SNT1

shameless bump, but I remembered I actually didn't announce the fact that I had created a deviantart account shortly after this thread started.

http://wooooter.deviantart.com/

got a few stuff there (you've seen em already), but yeah.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/