Super Robot Wars: OG Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Bright Noa

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
Bright Noa wrote:Fast fanart is FAST
You know, I think that says alot of people and there weird fetishes. Not that I mind seeing fanart out this early
Clearly you haven't seen Hisahiko's (the artist above) catgirl fetish....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Destiny_Gundam

Japan is ridiculously fast when it comes to churning out fan art moments after character art is released.

It also won't be long before we get some hentai for it.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Japan is ridiculously fast when it comes to churning out fan art moments after character art is released.

Wouldn't be suprised if there are some already out
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Bright Noa

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Japan is ridiculously fast when it comes to churning out fan art moments after character art is released.
And.....on that note.....

So, I managed to beat OGG the other night.

Damn, even WITH Cheat codes, the last five bosses are a major pain escpailly Shuu and Shura King
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Homeless

Even Duminas Triton and Neo-Granzon? Both are pretty pathetic, offering no resistance whatsoever.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

Neo Granzon was only annoying because of the barrier, it made him hard to take down.

Well and I guess Dunamies triton wasn't too bad either.

Dark Brain and Shura King however...those two definitly felt like they could be "Final bossess"

Kuruni

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:

Wouldn't be suprised if there are some already out
Look on light side, friend. At least they wait until game out to write those ero-doujinshi :wink: . Of cause, they have to known the story to twist it, but since so many of them going contradict or irrelate to actual storyline, it's really moot.

...or I'm wrong? :?
My girlfriend was a loli.
Wingnut

Who knows? It's somewhat of a moot point for me as I can't read it anyway.

Shifting gears slightly, many times from many people I have heard those wishing for the rest of the PTX team to have been included in Original Generation in some fashion beyond the one remark they got.

This video gives us a glimpse of what that might have been like if they were playable characters.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Mark064

They aren't part of the PTX Team though. The PTX Team did not exist until SRW Alpha. Ingram being a part of it should make that clear. They only exist as back story to Alpha and OG, which is about the same in each game just a passing reference. I think there is confusion since Irm and Rin Mao are part of it and they originated in F. However they both appeared in Alpha and OG as well. And of course the rest don't exist in OG or Alpha so they aren't part of the team. The PTX Team does not exist in SRWF. That being said some battle quotes are funny like Grace being so polite and Minna and her Gunbuster reference thrown in.
Homeless

I do wonder how they'll choose to implement MX in future OG games, idly. I'm biased since as a whole MX is probably my favorite SRW story, but OG has done a pretty good job at flubbing or dumbing down storylines it brings in to the mix occasionally.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

I'm kinda surprised that MX made it in myself

Destiny_Gundam

Well, MX relied heavily on the plots of other series (ie, AI1 was created as a backup plan for SEELE's Instrumentality project), so in OGverse you'd need to find replacements. They've already replaced the Devil Gundam with the Jetzt, so the notable aspects (that I remember) that we need replacements for is the Star of La Mu (easily replacable by maybe Orgone or something), and the Intrumentality project itself. Though maybe the Seal Wars could fit that role...
Homeless

A lot of the shady government stuff can be substituted with the governmental conspiracies going on in OGverse, I imagine. Particularly the stuff tossed around in OGG, like the Aegis project or w/e and Nibhal's nonsense. I believe OGG's ending also suggests AI1 has been finished, complete with it disappearing with Erde.
Bright Noa

Kuruni

Wikipedia's article, with link to source scan, reveal that KOS-MOS will appear too :lol: .
My girlfriend was a loli.
Wingnut

All we need now is to have Reiji and Xiaomu meet Kyosuke and Excellen.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bright Noa

Wingnut wrote:All we need now is to have Reiji and Xiaomu meet Kyosuke and Excellen.
That's probably not gonna happen until the W Originals are added.......which will probably be when the OGverse comes to a close.

Furthermore, scans ahoy! (for those too lazy to browse Wikipedia):
Reiji and Xiamou
KOS-MOS
Destiny_Gundam

Well, with the addition of KOS-MOS, I definitely won't be importing this game.

It'll definitely be brought over soon enough.
Bright Noa

Revival!

New guide book with art of the units that got left out of the Perfect File.
Courtesy of Play-Asia