Super Robot Wars: OG Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Kuruni

What the...?

Banpresto and Monolith's co-op work, SRW OG RPG?

Interesting, very interesting, but can someone provide more info?

(must look at Gunota first hmm...)
My girlfriend was a loli.
Homeless

Unless I'm reading wrong, the redhead is Kaguya Nanbu and the cowboy is Harken browning.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Huh, kinda looks like Namco X Capcom.

Any idea on what platform?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Homeless

First two scans pretty clearly have "DS" on it.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

Oh...must've missed that :oops:
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Kuruni

So it's RPG which loosely based on OG's element, ala Xenosaga + SRW OG on DS? I just hope they don't mess-up this time.

Wait, does that mean it would has more chance in US release?
Destiny_Gundam

Here's a link to an interview with the creators regarding the game. It also has some gameplay footage in it.

Once more information comes out, I may concider importing it. Thank you regionless handhelds.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Homeless

A fun save&quit skit that pokes fun at previous ventures:
Kouta: Hey, Roa. So what did you do before coming to our world?
Roa: Dodgeball.
Kouta: Huh?!
Roa: I also did some soccer and air boarding.
Kouta: Eh? EH?! You just...
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kuruni

Air boarding...reference to Battel Racer.

I guess Battle Dodgeball is most successful (hey, it spawn a sequel). Hmm...why they don't have Guiliam join this conversation?
Destiny_Gundam wrote:Once more information comes out, I may concider importing it. Thank you regionless handhelds.
Xenosaga's fame may increase chance for English version as well.
Destiny_Gundam

Well, if it's an RPG and it's on a handheld, chances are it'll be brought over.

Duminas Triton all attacks (Featuring Unlimited Blade Works)
Dark Brain all attacks.

So we've got Keisar Ephes who attacks with the gates of hell
Stern Regussier who shoots you into the center of the galaxy
Duminas who creates a pocket universe and collapses it on you
Dark Brain who grows to perposterous size, slams you into a bunch of planets, then blasts you through them and finishes with a slash that tears through space time
And Neo Granzon who uses its Degeneration cannon (or is it anti-regression cannon?) to destroy about half the solar system.

Which one wouldn't you want to meet in a dark alley?
Wingnut

I'd take my chances with Shu. At least he would have a good reason for kicking my ass, where all the others would just do it for the lulz or to enslave me to their will.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.

Bright Noa

Destiny_Gundam wrote:So we've got Keisar Ephes who attacks with the gates of hell
Stern Regussier who shoots you into the center of the galaxy
Duminas who creates a pocket universe and collapses it on you
Dark Brain who grows to perposterous size, slams you into a bunch of planets, then blasts you through them and finishes with a slash that tears through space time
And Neo Granzon who uses its Degeneration cannon (or is it anti-regression cannon?) to destroy about half the solar system.

Which one wouldn't you want to meet in a dark alley?
All but Shu.
At least Shu's attack will kill me instantly (as I would be at ground zero for that attack), while all the others are of the "slow and painful" type......yes, remember that Stern's attack has those little orbs that would pelt me before the final blast....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Destiny_Gundam

I'd also pick Shu. That way I could beg him to make me his follower. If not, the idea of being squashed under Shu's foot appeals to that tiny masocistic part of me.

Also, anyone one have any idea who Dark Brain's voice actor is?

It's definitely not Wakamoto.

Wingnut wrote:I'd take my chances with Shu. At least he would have a good reason for kicking my ass, where all the others would just do it for the lulz or to enslave me to their will.
Yeah least Shuu MIGHT give you a chance to escape, before shooting you into a black hole.

Imperial

Wingnut wrote:I'd take my chances with Shu. At least he would have a good reason for kicking my ass, where all the others would just do it for the lulz or to enslave me to their will.
Considering that Shu is a slave to another member of the proud destroy-you-for-the-lulz fraternity, it's something of a moot point.
This space for rent
Homeless

Not even for the lulz; Volkruss is a dumb animal.
Bright Noa

ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"

Bright Noa wrote:Fast fanart is FAST
You know, I think that says alot of people and there weird fetishes. Not that I mind seeing fanart out this early