Huhtis entertains - UPDATED 31/10 - stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Huhtis

And now, thanks for everyone´s comments, critic and opinions, they are always welcomed!

Now little update, just putting up some old and new works.

Fighter for anti-ms purpose
This one I made for Antares fic. Just Skygrasper changed to look more realistic.

Atlantic Federation infantryman, circa mid CE70´s
I saw this cool looking figure of US soldier and made this one out from it. As you can see, my conventional weapons&forces fever is not going down.

Captured RGM-79 GM, Used by ZMC
Zeon Marine Corps GM, Captured sometime mid November 0079, It has been under evaluation and aggressor unit against trainees.
This is old job when I tried different types of weathering on MS. Im not sure if I have posted this before, I think not.
- It's like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all...
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
deathpony

Huhtis wrote: Captured RGM-79 GM, Used by ZMC
Zeon Marine Corps GM, Captured sometime mid November 0079, It has been under evaluation and aggressor unit against trainees.
This is old job when I tried different types of weathering on MS. Im not sure if I have posted this before, I think not.
Frickin' sweet. Two thumbs up. If I had a third thumb it would be up too.
Shori wrote:OMIGAWD IT SUCKS U USE SIMMONS ART U NEWB.
Antares

Thanks again for the sweet bird! The GM has done a succesful conversion too, it really looks like Zeon property now, and the damage is a nice touch-up. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
OddlucK

Great work as always, Huhtis! The weathering/damage on that GM is excellent.
Huhtis

Thank you all again for comments! I appreciate them!

It was during mid CE 70´s, when TSA/Clyne faction pacification of both EAF and ZAFT forces started to get in full swing. Hundreds of MS were left rusting in warehouses and funding was minimal for development. Maius Military Industries tries to solve funding problem by starting designing contest´s for all engineering schools, military academies and anyone wanting to participate PLANTwide to get fresh blood in MS development.

Participiants compete in MS design and best designs are built in cooperation with participiants. While you can idealize almost anything, these new technologies and improvements are installed into older mobile suit models, mostly their own GuAIZ or GuAIZ R-models rusting in ZAFT military warehouses.

Here are 2 winners of CE77 contest:

Joint Maius 2 MS engineering & programming academy/Armory 2 MS training course 25 - project

ZGMF-X601C GuAIZ Cannon
GuAIZ R with GuAIZ modified backpack fitted with 2 x beam cannons and TFA-2 ZuOOT 2-barrel cannon in left arm.

It´s most impressive feature is Rapid Manouvering CounterMeasures, or RMCM - system; front and back skirt armor is replaced with multiple thrusters and countermeasures. When in use it is connected to main AI unit inside MS and mothership, which encodes data of possible threats and automatically controls countermeasures and evasive manouvers, thus increasing pilot´s ability to concentrate more in combatting enemy MS in 1 vs. 1 encounters.

And

ZGMF-X601N GuAIZ N
Designed to work with GuAIZ Cannon, GuAIZ N features Advanced data transfer, sensor and communication systems; Scouting probes, mounted in rack at left shoulder armor; Chaff-launcher, mounted in right shoulder; M181SE "Draupnir" 4-barrel beam gun, mounted on left forearm, and MMI-M733F beam assault rifle (Updated ZAKU beam rifle with capability for rapid firing).
GuAIZ N can also be mounted with RMCM - system.

3 of both units were build and evaluated, with RMCM being developed to fit in other MS types.

Enjoy!
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Wingnut

Interesting. You put a Gelgoog Marine backpack on the thing's crotch. That I belive is a first.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Antares

Oh those crazy academy kids and their wacky designs! :D They do look like prototypes of wild ideas slabbed into one. I do have to say the GuAIZ N looks more balanced of the two (I think the crotch-systems of the first are freaking me out even if I claim otherwise). The background story sounds good too; nothing like little creativity to get the designers cook up some cool vehicles of war (and better yet if they can use older discarded designs and make them relevant again!). :)
Huhtis

Wingnut wrote:Interesting. You put a Gelgoog Marine backpack on the thing's crotch. That I belive is a first.
Somebody here has good eyes :D
I just had to use Gelgoog Marine backpack when I found pic of it.

Yes, those crazy academy kids! I might think up something more from them, maybe CE78 entries into design contest.

I also had thoughts about GuAIZ Cannon´s arm cannons. Then I decided what the hell, ill let them be, even though it looks like overkill.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Huhtis

Yeah, little update, eventhough I havent been that motivated to franken lately.

Design winner CE78 GuAIZ Hellraiser
Did this one for Nu-Liberty, feels pretty full-dumped IMO

Sword Buster Dagger
This is one of those crazy snaps in head, also I felt urge to try doing beam blades in style of Deathpony, noticed I need a lot training on this one. And no, that arm is not resting on empty, instead it´s reaching to hold AS Sword so that it can kill you with quick rush.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Strike Zero

Huhtis wrote:Yeah, little update, eventhough I havent been that motivated to franken lately.

Design winner CE78 GuAIZ Hellraiser
Did this one for Nu-Liberty, feels pretty full-dumped IMO
Holy crap. That thing's a monstrosity.
Huhtis wrote: Sword Buster Dagger
This is one of those crazy snaps in head, also I felt urge to try doing beam blades in style of Deathpony, noticed I need a lot training on this one. And no, that arm is not resting on empty, instead it´s reaching to hold AS Sword so that it can kill you with quick rush.
Love the sword but... I'm confused about the placement. Is it holding it in its left hand, or is it attatched to the hip armor? Either way it looks kinda odd. If its the former, there doesn't seem to be anything on the armor it could attatch to, and if its the latter, the angle of the blade looks kind of off compared to the angle of the hand.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Antares

The Hellraiser was a little too packed for my taste, but da-yum, a Sword Buster is such an original idea that it has to be good. Looks like a very solid MP unit to complement the EA's arsenal. Well done with the sword, it looks fantastic. If you want it look like the sword is just itching to come out maybe the whole stance of the Sword Buster should be a little more aggressive? I think Kaite Madigan's GINN had a pose along those lines, but I can't recall (and apparently I am too lazy to check). :P
Huhtis

Thanks for comments!
Strike Zero wrote: Love the sword but... I'm confused about the placement. Is it holding it in its left hand, or is it attatched to the hip armor? Either way it looks kinda odd. If its the former, there doesn't seem to be anything on the armor it could attatch to, and if its the latter, the angle of the blade looks kind of off compared to the angle of the hand.
Yup, its the latter, holding in left arm, and now I just noticed what you mean, I should probably fix that.
Heres quickfix, I hope it look a little bit better now.
Antares wrote: The Hellraiser was a little too packed for my taste, but da-yum, a Sword Buster is such an original idea that it has to be good. Looks like a very solid MP unit to complement the EA's arsenal. Well done with the sword, it looks fantastic. If you want it look like the sword is just itching to come out maybe the whole stance of the Sword Buster should be a little more aggressive? I think Kaite Madigan's GINN had a pose along those lines, but I can't recall (and apparently I am too lazy to check).
I know the pose, did you mean something like this?
This was just crazy bump in head/experiment with doing superawesome beam blades, so I didnt think of it that much.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Nightwing03

Wohoaa, i'm liking how you put your franken's into poses, btw how do you do that?
♣♦♠♥
Antares

Actually I recalled the custom model wrong, I meant this. I'm not saying you should change yours, I'm just saying yours reminded me very much of this with the "gonna cut you soon" -attitude. :)
Huhtis

Antares wrote:Actually I recalled the custom model wrong, I meant this. I'm not saying you should change yours, I'm just saying yours reminded me very much of this with the "gonna cut you soon" -attitude. :)
Of course I understood you didnt mean I should change it, hell, I wouldnt have changed it even if you asked :lol:

But why not some Work In Progress pics? I dont usually post them or anything like that but since this is pretty big project why not?
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5989/eafinf3mj1.jpg
This is pretty much in early steps, I added colors to see how it would look. I certainly need to add more little details, buildings and stuff like that. add more shadows and make colors look like epic awesomeness. More MS it doesnt need anymore, that 1 I think is enough.

I bet this ends up as infinity project somewhere in deepest lounges of my HD.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
Huhtis

Hooray, something "new"

Ill start with MS
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4366/marasai2ig8.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5991 ... 2gram3.jpg

Heres some Marasai II for peoples hordes Titans or whoever uses them.
Beam vulcans added in left hand, shield mounts 90mm vulcan that can be taken into hand use too. Added to legs 2 large thrusters and and smaller ones on different locations (left shoulder, backpack, skirt armor.

Comes in two flavours, red for commanders and stuff, green for grunts.

And then theres this ship that has been long awaited, I promised this on page 2 or 3.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8854 ... newui4.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2424 ... ew2dh4.jpg
Redesigned Magellan-class battleships for needy. This one in two flavours too, one in standard colors and one for some badass battlegroup that kicks zeonic ass together with mah redesigned Salamis-class battlecruisers introduced earlier 2 or 3 pages ago.
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3254 ... gn1tq9.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7334 ... gn2qt8.jpg

Comments welcomed!
Huhtis
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
mcred23

What else can I say other than that all of those look great! The Marasai's look very nice, and it's always good to see ships being done (Particularly as well as those were).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Huhtis

Thanks, Mcred!

I got influenced by this months Frankening contest but since I did won last time, I will post my Halloween contribution here.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/157/ ... eenmz5.jpg

Sometime during early UC0080´s after OYW had ended, but Federation MS kept disappearing somewhere around north of California base.
But one patrol of already old ground combat GM´s managed to stay alive and found a cave filled with torsos or headless mobile suits.
Suddenly lone MS attecked patrol but 2 GM´s managed to escape. This black mobile suit was terrifying sight, as it had decorated itself with mutilated heads of Federation mobile suits and made horrible loud screaming noise.
Of course, site was nuked from orbit, you may ask why? Because thats the only way to be sure.
- STUPID SEXY DOMON!
ZeBaron

It's like I died and went to heaven. Never before would I have thought to throw a shield gatling onto the Marasai; I'd like to see how well Emma or Kamille or Bright woulda stood up to a lance of those killtrocities!

How long does it take you to churn out one of these bad boys?
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
Zero Revenge

Oh my, this is some of the best artwork i've seen here. Especially all the Earth Alliance Post-Destiny works.

So good. So Good.

Do you have any plans to work on the Gundam 00 Era Mobile Weapons? I think you could draw some fierce Union Flag variations. Fierce.