Dreacon Saga Episodes 1-5 (+act 1 of EP 6 updated 9-01-07

Your own tale of two mecha.
dreacon

Dreacon Saga Episodes 1-5 (+act 1 of EP 6 updated 9-01-07

I've been working on this for years now, this is the first time i've ever made it available to more than just the people writeing it, i hope you like

Dreacon Saga:
The Earth War
Battle 001 "Rise and Fall"
Reanimation 1
"Booby Trap"
(Writers note, i have plans to make this into a full fledged CGI film and so it shall be writen in Script format)
Curent opening song
Nightmare's Reisan Deartre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_sKsu_8kw
Dec 31 2014:

Act 1 G3

The first shot of the episode is that of a Pegasis Class ship, looking more like a Refit, something in the area of the Albion
the cam zooms, pans to it and wee see the words HMS-Pyre Gyant (Pronounced Pier Ge-ant)
we see a person sitting in a ms Cocpit G1 3 screen version
The glare on the pilots helm hides the face but the body is that of a female

Com:
Focus 1, do you read?

Pilot:
This is Focus 1 i read you loud and clear.

Com:
I will now inform you of mission profile.

Focus 1:
Roger.

Com:
The EDF (Earth defence force has initiated a Gas attack on side 1s colony 30, they have set 1 canister of G-3 Gas on the far end of the structure, and are still seting the time dely.
upon launch you will have only 3 minuets to prevent a Chemichal catastrophy, as you now G-3 makes sarin look like peper spray, one breath causes instant death.
we know that the timer can be set to 2-6-or 12 minuets, but it also has an imidiate trigger. mission is simple, prevent the EDF from useing that gas!

Focus 1:
I understand, and am ready to engauge.

Com:
Prep for launch.

We see a gundam similar to the RX-78-2 gindam but it looks more primitive. as it steps onto a
standard MS launch platform.

Com:
Good luck and god speed.

Focus 1:
For the glory of Zeon. LAUNCHING!
(MS launches)

(Bridge)
Com operator
Leia Sama, Ensign Bannon has launched and mission is underway.

Leia:
I'm sure she's Ready for this, this one mission could make or break her.

Com
Even Myers thinks this mission is imposible.

Leia:
So i hear, but none the less.

"This is Focus 1, Targate insight!"

the screen changes to a veiw of the gundams Hud (Heads up display for you no military types)
we see the G-3 canisiter and 3 mobile suits, all Zakus however
one is pinkish Salmo in color (Char) one is Crimson and Black (Johny Ridden) and one is White (Shin Matsunaga)

Focus 1
Shit, all 3 aces...... But I have to try.

The gundam aims a beam rifle we see RX-19 writen on the shoulder
it takes aim on Char an fires, Char manages to swiftly dodge it and truns his machine gun on the Gundam

Focus 1
DAMN!

she flys twords the MSs
shin turns to look and them turns back to the G3

JR folows char

both of them aproching at high speed.

focus one aims and fires at char again, missing again,
she keeps shooting and makes a mistake. the G3 is hit

Com
FOCUS 1 you FAILED, that hit has activated the G3!!!!!

Focus 1
DAMN IT!

she stops fireing and throws the rifle to the side
and now all 3 aces are headed twords her
She draws her saber but than finds herself under the power of the Tri Ace jetstream atack
Shin Aims a Bazooka at her and fires, she manages to block with the sheild but it causes it to shatter

Com:
Focus 1 RTB (Return to base)

Focus 1:
I'd love to Misa, but i'm alittle busy!

Char Pulls his Heat Hawk and slashes at her she parrys with the saber but JR glides past her back with his hawk this destableizes her.
she turns to slash him, but shin fires and blows off the saber arm, she looks up at the screen to see Char comeing at her with the his Hawk, time seems to slow as the hawk cleaves down the head and half way to the body

End of act 1

Act 2, next week
Last edited by dreacon on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Big B

It's very short, and while you don't have to draw everything out to excruciating detail (a la JRR Tolkien), I feel like I blinked and it's over. A brief script might be fine for animation, but we have none of that with straight writing. Here, you must use words to draw the pictures.

One thing to address immediately: spelling and capitalization. Run it through spell check if you need to. If at all possible, have a reader to point out errors as well. You may not catch things even if you read it a hundred times.

I hate to be the one to come in a crap all over your work, but it needs a lot of tuning to get it up to par. The best thing I can suggest is reading other peoples works to get a feel for how to lay things out and develop a plot.

If this is supposed to be a Gundam fic, it was very difficult to tell. I don't know as much about Char (yes, sacrilige, I know) and the original Gundam series as others here, so in that light, some characters may need less of an introduction as others. I know about Char enough, but I'm not sure if the other characters are your creations or not.
Mwulf

I have to say, what you've posted seems a lot more like minutes of work, not years.

You mention a CGI component, in which case you might want to share some of that work with us. Or a more complete (& detailed) script.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
dreacon

Years spent Writing all 11 volumes 4, rewrites of the first vol 6 or 7, and this was kind of rushed, i had an idea hit me so i started writing and yeah it is short, but that could have something to do with it being just the first of 3 acts.
also its a script now i have read some screen directions that describe every little thing but this is done to give the staff a beter idea of what they want, being as how i am the one whos gunna end up animating/designing all aspects of the final product i dont need to go in depth, however i will improve the second act as i can.
and i was a tad rushed lastnight, i had things to get to, as such i typed rather quickly and ignored the use of spell check.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
dreacon

Act 2 and 3, I have tried to improve the writeing part of it as for the CGI its still very rough. being as how i have to Design thema dn build the models on my own.
however if any one knows how to skin for 3ds max, it would be of help.

Act 2 Intro

The words Failure can clearly be seen on a screen in red flashing letters

Misa:
Focus 1, We're ending the simulation.

Focus 1:
Well that would be expected.

she presses some buttons on the panel in front of her and the hatch opens into a huge bay before she stands up she takes off her helm, finally revealing her face to the screen,
(I will described her shortly)
she steps out of the Cockpit onto a catwalk the cam shows this at such an angle that most of the torso can be seen, as I said before it is similar in many respects to the RX-78-2 gundam but it seems to have slightly less armor and looks primitive, the torso retains the Blue-red colors of the Gundam with white arms and legs with red trim on the feet.
the pilot walks a few steps then turns to look up at the Gundam. however the focus for cam is her
She only stands at 5'3 and looks to weigh in and around 130lbs. Her face is thin and looks to be that of someone no older then 18 (This age will be rather recurring)
Her youthful age is offset by the glasses and the blue eyes of someone who’s wisdom is that of one twice her age, her blonde hair hangs just past her shoulders and is a bit of a mess thanks to the helmet.
The pilot suit she has on is form fitting, all of her curves retain their youthful grace. Sporting a White color with pink trim along the arms and across the top half of her chest.

The pilot looks down and sighs after a moment of thought
Damnit she whispers under her breath.

She turns away from the mobile suit and begins to walk away.

Michelle
a voice comes from somewhere behind her, that of an Irishman, with a slightly high pitch tone.

the pilot turns

O'Reily? What are you doing here? I thought you were on Mars.

O'Reily
Well I was, but after the EDF started up their little mess The queen put out a call to any spacenoid who would fight for independence, I heard it and now here I am.

O'Reily looks about 14, but its only his unfortunate genetics that give him that look, he's 18, and like many others who fought in the Lunarian Martian War lied about his age and climbed the ranks to become one of Mars’ most well known fighter pilots, it is however unfortunate that soon fighter craft were made almost useless in the wake of the mobile suit.
he dressed in a loose fitting set of cover alls stained with sweat and oils. His light blond hair is kept well trimmed to the point it Irish curls are almost invisible.

Michelle
But, didn’t Mars choose to stay neutral in all of this.

O'Reily
Aye it is, but that neutrality can only go so far, after all The Kingdom of Mars is still a member of the Zeon republic. That and I never agreed with the kings decision, Hell even his own son joined.

Michelle (as she leans onto the rail of the catwalk)
So what do they have you doing these days?

O'Reily
Well they've got me trained as a Mobile Suit mechanic, and plan to train me as a pilot.

O'Reily turns to look at the gundam
That machine looks like a real sweet ride.

Michelle:
Well it’s a lot better than a G'Zar, and far surpasses Mars' Ar'M'An ( R Ma an) But if that sim was any indication it can’t be much better than Earths Xacoos (Intentional misspelling, and I’m keeping it that way )

O'Reily
Your sure about that, I mean they did have you up against the Red Comet, The Crimson Lightning AND the White Wolf, we know for a fact that those suits and their pilots are top-notch.

Michelle
But still, with this Gundam I should have been able to beat at least one of them.

O'Reily
Your being to hard on yourself, they did call this mission Kobayashi Maru (This is a Star Trek reference, 20 nerd points if you get it)

Michelle
I know, I know. I could use a nap.

Foot steps can be herd on the catwalk Michelle turns her head in the direction of the steps and quickly stands to attention

Milady O'Reily says as he bows

the camera starts at the feet and works up to her face.
The stature of this person isn’t that imposing she isn’t much larger than Michelle, Her pale skin is due to an entire life spent on Luna She too has glasses but with a much thinner profile her blue eyes carry a look of Pride and grace. Her uniform is different from many of the people on the ship, knee high boots with pants tucked into them, the pants themselves have a red trim going up the side of the legs, the shirt is rather Napoleonic in design like that of a high ranking officer with lace at the wrist and red trimming to match the pants, she has a cape draped off of her left shoulder covering the arm.
Her face too is as youthful and her black hair is cut just mid of the neck.

At ease.

Michelle
Leia Sama, what is your opinion on my performance?
(For sake of helping the viewer Sama in this particular context is translated as Queen )

Leia
Where would you like me to start? You hitting the G3, or Char making salami out of Gundam?

Michelle looks down to her feet.

Leia
Calm down Michelle its, ok, it was a simulation, the odds were stacked, Auriken designed it that way.

Michelle
I know but

Leia:
Its OK, just go and get some rest.

Michelle
Yes my queen.

Leia
O'Reily, Don’t you have work to do?

O’Reily
Can I take a nap?

Leia
No get to work on Auriken's G'Zar.

O'Reily (As he salutes)
Right away Ma’am

(later, the Queens Ready room)
Leia is sitting at her desk pouring over the reports that keep pouring in
Damned it we lost the Minerva.
she leans back and puts a hand over her fore head.
a Beep is heard, this signifies that someone is requesting entrance
(sighs) Enter...

A man walks in Standing at about 5'6 With long White hair past is Shoulders, his face seems that of someone with a touch of native American, his skin shows a similar pigmentation as the queens.
He carries himself with the proud walk of a battle proven pilot, but it seems the weight of all of space is on his shoulders.
His eyes carry a look that would prove it with a scar over his right eye, the eye itself is fine.
as for his clothing, His uniform is similar to the ACUs worn by the current military but are colored all black. Over it he has a trench coat that’s black with red trim.

Leia
450, Auriken

Auriken
450?

Leia
We lost the Minerva today, all hands aboard. 450....

Auriken
I see.

Leia
An EDF Nuclear Attack Ship, they never saw it coming.

Auriken
A Nuke? I thought the EDF banned its use under the Libot treaty.
Leia
Auriken the word of a politician can only go so far, The Patriots have total control over the Earths media, they have the ability to commit genocide and report it as a swiftly spreading virus.

Auriken
Aren’t you a politician of sorts milady?
Leia
No, I’m just a solider who clams to be....
Any way, what is it you need, my Guardian?

Auriken
Long Range sensors have picked up a Ninja class Carrier on an approach to our location.

Leia
I see, are the engines back up?

Auriken
No We've even had Myers do what he could its still going to be a good 5 hours before their back up.

Leia
Damn, what’s their ETA?

Auriken
1.5 Hours.

Leia
God help us.
And your mobile Suit, should be ready in 30 min?

Auriken
Its done. But still, my G'Zar can only take some much.

Leia
Take Michelle and Gundam.

Auriken
Are you Sure she's Ready.

Leia
Auriken, Your Cyber enhanced, Cant you feel her power?

Auriken
What do you mean?

Leia
She gives me the same impression as the Gundam, She seems amateurish but when the situation calls I feel she may even be able to give Char or you for that mater, a run for their money.

Auriken
I see.

With that he leaves and the door closes behind him.

End of Act 2

Act 3 Rise, Gundam

Michelle is sitting in the Gundam, flipping stitches and manipulating various other forms of mechanisms, a man is standing in the hatch leaning into the Gundam

Man
Now don’t forget, the beam rifle only holds 12 shots after that you need to change the E-Cap or connect it to the main generator, but remember that if you do that the mobile suits reaction time will be slowed from the strain of it.

Michelle
Thank you Myers, and what about the Beam Sabers?

Myers
The Beam sabers will only last for 5 mins total, after that return them to the racks to recharge, but that will take time.
and don’t be afraid to use the vulcans, they my not be much, but I’ve seen a Martian Gun-Cleric take down a Xacoo with only a 20 caliber minigun.

Michelle
Thanks again.

Myers steps away and the hatch closes
Bring my mobile suit back, I’d hate to loose it on its first mission

in the Gundam the com screen turns on, its Auriken

Auriken
Your firmilar with the plan?

Michelle
Yes commander, We don’t have to destroy the enemy ship, just hold them off long enough for the Pyre Gyant to charge the Sister Rei

Auriken
It shouldn’t take more than 5 min but on a battle field that can be a long time, Doubly so for a rookie.

Michelle
I understand.

another com opens up, this time Misa
Misa
Commander L'belryn, Are you two ready.

Auriken
This is Skull 1, Both I and Focus 1 are Ready for the operation.

Misa
It’s a Ninja class so it shouldn’t have more than 4 Mobile Suits. Be sure to keep their attention away from us, and if we do get in the mix stay out of our anti air fire the last thing we need is to loose the Gundam to friendly fire.
Michelle
Roger that (she seems disgusted by the fact she was singled out)

Misa
Skull 1, you have the lead and will be first to launch.

Auriken
Roger that.

He stands on the catapult and takes off, soon after Michelle dose the same, for a moment she looks over to Auriken's G'Zar.

It’s a rather crude MS its some place in between a Zaku and a GM, his color is a bit contrast the Red and white of the mass production types.
his being Black with red trim, his also has the skirt armor removed, latched onto the back of the suit is a huge heat claymore, a weapon that few pilots can use, in his left hand he has a shield again similar to that of a GM. His primary weapon for this mission is a 190.m.m long range rifle, again a weapon few can master.

Auriken
Focus 1 do you read?

Michelle
This is Focus 1, I read you clear Skull Leader.

Auriken
We have ETA with the Enemy in approximately 45seconds, keep your guard up.

Michelle
Roger.

(the Ninja class ships Bridge)

Radar opp
Sir, I had 2 objects on screen, but I lost them, they were on approach from the Zeon ship.

CAP
Lost them how?

RO
It looks like Minovsky Interference.

Cap
is the Xacoo team ready?

Com opp
Yes sir, ready to launch.

Cap
Send them out at once

(Skull 1)

Auriken
Focus, looks like we've got 4 Earthers inbound, I'm not sure about what kind though, the MP rating is too dense (Minovsky Particle)
Michelle
I've got them in my Sights sir, looks to be 4 Xacoos.

Auriken
I see, can you get a clean shot

Michelle
I can try

she breaths in and out slowly as she manipulates the mobile suits aim the scope projects two sets of cross hairs over her right eye, on of them stationary tracking the MS, and the other rotating and slowly lining up with the other as she slowly adjusts her aim. little by little, each second lasting an eternity......

Michelle
NOW
She yells as her computer gives he the lock on tone
she pulls the trigger and the beams bright pink washes over the cockpit. enrout to its target

EDF pilot
Sir I’ve got a high heat >>>>
He is cut off as his MS explodes

EDF Squad lead
What the hell? A Beam cannon, but we cant be in range yet

EDF pilot 2
Sir I’ve got 2 Mobile suits on screen one Black G'Zar and....

EDFSL
AND?

EDF2
I don’t know sir, it looks like a new model

EDFSL
I see, Slender, you take the G'Zar, Gene, you and I will take the other

EDF 2,3
Yessir

they break off

Michelle pushes the scope away from her face
Damn

Auriken
its ok, I'll take on the one on the Starboard side ((Right))
you hold off the 2 on port till I get there

Michelle
Roger that

Michelle locks onto one of the Xacoos and fires, it gets hit and explodes

EDFSL
That beam came from a Mobile suit captain, the enemy suit has beam weapons
Captain
What?

EDFSL
That’s what I said sir

Captain
Pull out your Suit cant take it.

EDFSL
I cant try but it looks like it wants to fight sir

Captain
I see, do what you can

(Auriken)

You've got balls kid I'll give you that.
He says as he dodges a volley of machine gun rounds.
But they don’t call me the God of Fear for nothing

With that he draws the Heat claymore and ignites it.

Slender
You stupid Zeke
I'm Gonna Violate you (I'm sorry, I couldn’t pass up a yazan reference)
He keeps firing his MG but the shield takes every shot and holds until he runs out
Damn it
he scurries to reload but the heat claymore takes his head, both his arms, the MG, and one of his legs with a downward slash.
the hulk of the suit drifts away

(Michelle’s fight)
Damned it die already

she’s a good shot but she's too impatient, throwing out beams like candy and missing
eventually the gun clicks

EDFSL
You Zeon scum, I’ll make you pay for killing my men

(Slender over com)
I'm not dead sir

EDFSL
Shut up

Michelle tosses the Beam rifle to the side

Michelle
I cant believe I wasted all that ammo
EDFSL
What’s the mater, not so big with out that ship gun huh? lets see how you handle this
he yells this as he draws a Heat hawk and goes up, as he dose he drops a grenade it explodes as a bright flash

Michelle (as she’s blinded by it)
Damn you
She fires off the vulcans wildly before she opens her eyes and looks every where
Where is he ?
BELOW
as she yells she draws the beam saber and quickly (but clumsily inverts the Gundam)

EDFSL
WHAT IS ?>>>>
the Xacoos head makes contact as the blade cleaves through the suit splits to the left and right perfectly Michelle quickly moves away before it explodes

Auriken
Well you didn’t need me after all

Misa over com
Focus 1, Skull 1, move away sister Rei is ready

Auriken
I'm on it

The Pyre Gyant while identical to Albion is distinguished by the 2 large cannons mounted on the bottom of it, classified as Class 3 MPC for Orbital bombardment, the area is lit up as the huge beam rips through space and utterly destroys the Ninja class.

Michelle is sitting, breathing hard

Auriken
Focus 1....
Focus 1

Michelle
Huh, uh Yessir?

Auriken
Are you ok?

Michelle
Yeah.. just worn out.

Auriken
Yeah that can happen. You did good today Ensign.

Michelle
Thank you Commander.

Auriken
Go ahead and call me Auriken Ensign

Michelle
Sir?

Auriken
You earned the right, 3 Suits on your first time out?
Not too shabby.

Michelle
Thank you... Auriken.

Auriken
Your welcome, Misa, I request RTB.

Michelle
Roger that, Home Vector is at 1-8-0

Auriken Roger that.

(with that the 2 suits fly off)

(Unknown location)

a man with slightly cured hair just past his ears with glasses is sitting at a desk with his eyes closed and his mouth covered ala Gendou ikari.

Man
Your Sure about that?

Slender
Yes sir, it had a Beam cannon it took out 3 of our Xacoos without breaking a sweat

Man
Hmm, I'll have to look into this personally, Bridge

COM
Yes sir?

Man
set a course for Solomon, I have a feeling about that spot.

Com
Yes sir right away

Man (inner voice)
So is this the Zeons G Project? we can just see how well that suit fairs against a real pilot.

TO BE CONTINUED
dreacon

Reanimation 2
“Friend or Foe?
Act 1
“Dreacon”
Dec 22 2014
(before anyone says anything about the year I chose, I have a logical reason for picking it, which I will get to in further episodes)

We see a badly damaged Xacoo floating out in space, this unit looks to have gon through hell and back. Its missing half its head its Arms and legs are mangled and broken, ant the torso has seen better days.
As for coloring, Its torso is painted in a Red And blue almost emulating a Gundam, with white limbs, blue forearms, and blue feet. A “D” is painted on the right shoulder.

On the inside of the Suit we find 2 people in EDF Pilot suits, a man and a woman, both of them have there helmets off.

The interior isn’t too out of the ordinary other then a Front/Back style 2 seat design.

Man
Can anyone hear me, this is Big Boss, any one at all I don’t care, if you can hear this I’m located at L3X18999 (he repeats)

He switches the com off and falls back in the seat (the front one for any one wondering)

Woman
Dreacon?

Dreacon
Yeah Kathryan?

Kathryan
How long have we been out here?

Dreacon
Its been about 2 days since our Rations ran out, we had enough to last us 5 days so about a week.

Kathryan
Well at least the Co2 to O2 conversion system we installed is still working.
{Techno babble saves the day}
Dreacon
Yeah otherwise we wouldn’t have lasted a day out here.

Kathryan
You think someone will pick us up?

Dreacon
Yeah, Hopefully, It’ll be Zeon

Kathryan
How do you know they wont just take us prisoner?

Dreacon
That’s what that design we stole is for.

Kathryan
And if the EDF find us?

Dreacon
I’d rather die then go back and work for them.
Kathryan
Dreacon....

Dreacon
Don’t worry, the EDF should think we’re dead

Kathryan
Then why are you telling all of space our location, without any kind of encryption?

Dreacon
.... Oh.... Guess I never thought that far ahead.

(Back on Pyre Gyant)
on the bridge

Leia is sitting in the command chair with Auriken standing to her left.
Misa is at her post.

Misa
Leia Sama.

Leia
Yes?

Misa
We’ve picked up a Signal, its faint but... Its definitely a distress signal.

Leia
On who’s frequency?

Misa
Civilian Band milady.

Leia
CB?

Misa
They say their at L3X18999

Leia
That’s only about 4 clicks on our port side.
Send Michelle to go and check it out.

Misa
Yes ma’am
Michelle.
(Over her bedrooms Wall comm)

Michelle
Yes what is it?
Misa
We’ve got a signal coming in form 4 clicks off our port Bow, the Queen wants you to go and check it out.

Michelle
I’m on my way

She runs to the mobile suit deck stopping in an air lock to change into her pilot suit

When she walks into the bay O’Reily approaches her

O’Reily
Good morning ma’am, I’ve finished painting the Gundam like y’asked me to. But.

Michelle
But What?

O’Reily
Are y’ Getting ready for the Holidays ma’am?

(We see the all of the parts that were blue are now Green, its an odd color I know but the person that Michelle is based on made a color request for the gundam, I argued for an hour but in the end lost)

Michelle
(LOL) I’ll just assume you Reloaded everything.

O’Reily
Aye, that I did ma’am.

Michelle
In that case I’ll be on my way.

As the gundam launches we see a “Kick me” note taped to the gundams back.
(Michelle, if your reading this, Green is a stupid color for a Gundam, You won the battle, but I will win the war)

The gundam flies through space at high speed.
At this time all it has is the vulcans and the Beam sabers

Michelle
I see them on my radar, Wait a second...

Misa
What is it?

Michelle
It’s a.. Xacoo, at least it used to be..
I’m getting a visual. It looks banged up pretty bad.

Misa
Do you think it’s a trap?

Leia
Normally I wouldn’t put it past the EDF to try something like that...
But I cant feel any hostilities.
Misa
Is that a hunch?

Leia
Call it...
Warriors intuition

Auriken
Radar did pick up some unusual activity about 100 clicks back ma’am.

Leia
Are you still worried about that?

Auriken
we had reading of an object 1 kilometer long and then we lost it, it doesn’t sit too well with me.

Leia
In all possibility it was a radar abnormality.

(Back to Michelle)

Michelle
This is Focus 1 to the pilot of the Xacoo, if you can hear me, let me know.

The cockpit hatch of the Xacoo opens Dreacon and Kathryan step out..

Michelle
2 people?..

Dreacon signals Michelle to come closer
she approaches and opens her cockpit hatch.

Dreacon Hops over to her and presses his helm to hers.

Dreacon
Are you with the Zeons?

Michelle
Yes.

Dreacon
Good, take me to your commander I have something they may want to see.

Michelle
I can do that but how?

Dreacon
Kathryan will ride with you. You can take me in the hand.
Michelle
I see. Ok

(They uneventfully fly back to the ship where Auriken and Leia are waiting on the MS deck.

Dreacon drops down from the hand

and pats himself off.

Leia looks him over from a distance
He’s not too tall but he’s not short either about 5'10
and doesn’t look much older than she is. His green Eyes have a look in them that seems to make leia uneasy, the look of someone who has lost his way, who has killed many but now wants to repent, but at the same time the look of someone experiencing life for the first time..
His long black hair Floats around him a bit after he takes off his helmet, Auriken sees a Scar on the left side of his face, and quickly runs over delivering a swift round house to the jaw.

Dreacon leans with the force of the punch

Dreacon
What the hell was that for?

Auriken turns to the Queen
Leia sama How can we let this man on the ship?

Leia
Do you know this man?

Dreacon
I don’t see how he would, I’ve never met him.

Auriken
Oh I beg to differ, your “Dreacon Eposlis” or should I say
the “White Devil”

Every one looks at him in shock.

End act one.

Act 2
“the Massacre at Solomon”

Com chatter
Skull 1 signing in
Skull 2 signing in
Skull 4 signing in
(so on so forth to 12)
Skull Squadron you are cleared to engage, Retake Solomon at all costs

Auriken
Roger that
Flight 2 I want you on my starboard, 3 you take port.

Squad
Roger

Solomon and much of the space around it is filled with the signs of battle Explosions are all over the place and some of them look to be Tactical Nukes.
This is one of the largest battle of what was called the one week war. Taking place less then a month prior to the events I’ve already written. During the EDFs first major offensive they managed to take control of the Zeons asteroid base Solomon, In the few days its been occupied by the EDF they’ve transformed the base into a fortified deathtrap.
It was November 23rd when Zeon made their ill fated attack to retake it.

(The Opp center of Solomon)
Base commander
It seems that the Zekes are going to fight to the last man to take this little rock of ours.

Dreacon (from off screen)
Would you like to make that the case General Ohm?

Ohm
Go ahead and do as you please Mobius 1.
We’re already moping the deck with their lunarian hides.

Dreacon leaves the room.

Ohm
Nicholie Sent his puppet to me, we already have 10 times the number of mobile suits, so why did we need that abomination in the first place.

Dreacon walks slowly down a hallway, we see his face lacks the scar (the same thing should have been noted about Auriken, but it slipped my mind until now)

As Dreacon walks he puts 2 of his fingers on a spot just under his left ear.

Dreacon
Yes, I have already planted the explosives sir.
Yes sir, its on a 10 minuet dely just as you asked.
No sir, Ohm didn’t suspect anything.
Yes I’m already on my way out, Soon Ohm shall pay the price for Disobeying the Patriots.
No sir, I wont need a pick up I’m on my way out now.
However I plan to take out the lunarian force and complete my secondary objective.
Once this battles over neither side will have an upper hand, your war can go on as you see fit.

He enters the hanger and looks over his Xacoo (I will paste the image here)

(Just outside Solomon)

G’ZAR Skull type pilot
(the skull type looks like the one Auriken pilots but is colored White and Yellow)
This is skull 5, Skull leader, We’ve secured one of the MS hangers, we should be able to hold out for a bit, as soon as Vermilion Squad arrives we will RTB for resupply as the mission states.

Auriken over comm
Roger that Skull 5

Skull 7
Skull 5

Skull 5
What is it

Skull 7
The hangers opening

Skull 5
Shit, Flight 2 Scatter and prepare to attack what ever force comes out.

Dreacon’s MS flies out and stops just passed the bay door

Dreacon looks over his monitors
Hmm, MPR is at 89%, Radars no good....
Looks like the team responsible for guarding the launch bay has been sent on to hell...
But there’s no G’Zars here, and SOP (standard operating procedure)
Calls for at least one flight to guard a secured location until they are relieved.
But I just opened the door, and if I was a Zeke watching the door open then I would.
(He fires a 5 round burst of MG rounds in what seems to be a random direction, But skull 6 takes all of the rounds in its cockpit)

Dreacon
Hide and ambush....

Skull 5
Damn it, we’ve lost skull 6
Skulls 7 and 8, you two flank him, I’ll Draw his fire

Skull 7&8
Roger

They break left and right Skull 5 moves in front of Dreacon and aims his MG at him. But Deacon stands still his Xacoo seeming like a statue in the midst of the chaos around him
Deacon grins and raises his Vulcan at skull 5

Skull 7 and 8 fly at him at full thrust from the lft and right, Deacon thrusts upwards the two ram into each other Dreacon aims his Vulcan down and finishes them off.

Scull 5
Skull Leader this is Skull 5 Flight 2 is down flight 2 is down>>>
(From here on out >>> represents being cut off by an explosion or static)

We see that dreacon has slammed the Vulcan into the cockpit hatch of skull 5's G’Zar

Dreacon
Oh, I’m Sorry, did I break your concentration?

He fires a few rounds a zips off into the mass of battle.

Auriken
Skull 5 Repeat last message Skull 5

Comm Chatter
What the hell
This is skull 9 we’ve lost 10 and 12
Oh god that white Mobile suit
I-It’s the Devil himsel>>>
This is Vermilion Squad We’ve encountered the an enemy force its only one mobile suit but>
(multiple screams and chatter is herd but there are too many to single them out
aside from “You know what you doing” and “Take off every Z”

Auriken flies into the fray
and eventually finds Dreacons MS surrounded by the scraps of Dozens of G’Zars (about 40 suits)

Dreacon
Well, well...
It looks like YOU’RE the last one...
I do hope you have a bit more talent then these others.
It be a pity if I didn’t get my workout today

Auriken
You’ve you.... You’re inhumane

Deacon
Is it I... or is it you who’s the Dog that should be put down?

Auriken draws his claymore and the blade glows red with heat.

Dreacon
What a splendid Idea
I’m afraid that after I killed all these men, I’m all out of ammo

Auriken Charges at him as he draws a heat saber, the same kind as the Gouf
Deacon parries and locks blades with him.

Dreacon
Oh now, now, now, Your forms all wrong. You should attack more like THIS

With that he pushes auriken away and brings his saber down Auriken’s left leg.

Auriken Slashes from above right but misses then brings the sword back around managing to cut off part of Dreacon’s Shield.

They then go on to slash and lock with each other on equal grounds for a bit

after a bit of that dreacon thrusts backwards and fires off all his leg missiles ALA Heavy arms or Macross

Auriken has to work hard for it but he manages to dodge all of them
He brings his saber upwards from the left dreacon brings his down from the upper right they manage to connect with the cockpit hatches of each other MS, The explosions of the panels send shards of glass flying around They both get hit in the face leaving their individual scars, they quicky manage to tape they’re helms.

Dreacon
Hmm your not too bad kid
He looks Auriken in the eyes

Dreacon
My name is Deacon Eposlis, Don’t ever forget the day I let you live.

End Act 2

Act 3
Trial by Fire

Auriken
OH GOD

He sits up from the desk he’s had his heads been on for some time now.
Dripping in a cold sweat.

Dreacon from inside the brig
Hey could you keep it down in there? People are trying to sleep.

Auriken
I’m amazed a monster like you can sleep.

Dreacon
Monster huh, That’s a good word for it.

Auriken
For what?

Dreacon
What the patriots created.
An uncaring, merciless killing machine
But I’m afraid that man isn’t here anymore.
That thing died after I met Kathryan.

Auriken
Yeah, sure, and someone with an ounce of good in them has 120 confirmed kills.

Dreacon
I know I’ve killed a lot of people, and I regret that.

Auriken
Don’t make me laugh
I was at the battle of Solomon, I herd the Flight recorders for all 12 of my men that you killed at with each one it sounded as though you enjoyed it.

Dreacon
Yes I know what you must think of me, but you have to trust me when I say that part of me is gone.

Auriken

Dreacon
Well looks like I cant change your mind in that case>>>(explosion)

Auriken
What the hell

Auriken runs to the Comm
“Bridge, This is Auriken What’s going on ”

Misa
A mobile Suit force had apparently hid themselves in a derelict colony.
They took advantage of our own MP broadcast at took us by surprise

Auriken
How big is the force?

Misa
About 15 MS of Xacoo class, and 1 suit of unknown configuration.

Auriken
I’ll Launch as soon as I can. Have O’Reily ready my G’Zar.

Misa
OK

Dreacon
Hey, What about me, I’m screwed if this deck gets hit

Auriken
Then this might not be such a bad day.

Auriken runs off and Dreacon plops down on the bench.
He puts his fingers on the same spot as before.
“Kathryan, can you here me?”

Kathryan (in another part of the brig)
Yes I can.

Dreacon
I’m gonna break out of here and give the Zeons a hand.

Kathryan
But what if that pilot shoots you down?

Dreacon
I’ll just have to go out a prove myself, I want you to wait here, I’ll negotiate with them when I get back,

Kathryan
I understand, Just come back to me

Dreacon
I will.

Outside Michelle and Auriken are fighting off the attackers but not doing a well as they could.

Michelle
16 MSs with against 2, How are we supposed to do anything?

Auriken
By staying calm Ensign.

Michelle
All I have left is some saber time and half my Vulcan rounds

Auriken
Just do what you can we may just have to>>>

One of the enemy suits explodes in front of Auriken,

Auriken What the hell?

He turns around and sees a G’ZAR equipped with the Vulcan from the broken down Xacoo.

Auriken
Misa the prisoner has escaped and capture a Mobile Suit.

Deacon
Now you wait just a second.

Auriken
Why?

Deacon levels his Vulcan at Auriken

Auriken
I knew you couldn’t be trusted

Deacon fires and an other MS explodes behind Auriken
Deacon
You’re more worried about me than the guys who want to kill you, that’s a bit
unwise don’t ya’ think?

Auriken
What is with this guy?

Dreacon
My scans show 6 Enemies left that’s 2 a piece, did one of you take on the un ID’d one?

Auriken
not yet

Dreacon
Right.

They scatter

Dreacon takes his 2 down quickly
Michelle struggles a bit but wins in the end
Auriken takes out the first one but then has the new model on approach

Auriken
Well... What ever it is, Its not a Xacoo.

(What he has flying twords him is a new model that I designed myself, have a Rough CG version done but I don’t like it, I will have a PIC of it when I have the design finalized)
For now think of it as a slightly more Boxy looking Zaku painted the same way a Zaku would be.

Dreacon loads Auriken’s Visual input
So, That’s the “Val Vara.”

Auriken
It doesn’t look to have any weapons.

As it comes closer a Heat Blade pops out of the right wrist.
The blade glows yellow and is about half the length of the one Dreacon has.
At that moment the suit increases its speed

Auriken
What the hell ?

He reaches for the claymore on his back but as he does the Val Vara cuts through Auriken’s right arm

(His MSs arm anyway)

The Val Vara pulls back and begins a thrust but Dreacon shoulder rams with his G’Zar.
Michelle flies twords them at full speed.

Dreacon opens fire on the Val Vara with his Vulcan but the suit is too fast for even him to hit just yet.

Dreacon
I see, almost as fast as that “Gundam”

The Val Vara flies at dreacon this time ready to thrust the blade into his suit
but
Michelle manages to come out of nowhere with Char’s Patented “Flying kick”

She knocks the Val Vara off course
It points its left arm at the Gundam
From the arm a Vulcan pops out (Just like the NT 1's)
It fires off a few rounds Michelle dodges some others manage to hit the suit but do very little damage.

While the V.V. is distracted Dreacon fires off a few rounds and Auriken begins to flank it.

It manages to dodge some of the rounds Dreacon fires and keeps its monoeye on Auriken.

Michelle draws her saber and attacks the suit manages to bring the blade up and lock it with hers (Yes a Heat weapon can block a Beam Saber, I don’t know how but I saw it just the other day)

Dreacon draws his Heat saber and moves in for an attack
the V.V. tries to block his but instead loses the whole right arm, he aims the Vulcan at Dreacon and in turn Dreacon aims his Vulcan.

And by aim I mean Uses his Vulcan and to smash the cockpit hatch and opens fire. But this time after slamming the cockpit he says
“Forgive me.”

Dreacon zips off before it explodes.

Dreacon turns twords the ship

Auriken
Aren’t you going to try to run

Dreacon
And why would I do a thing like that?

Auriken
Because We’re going to put you in the Brig again, and this time for stealing a MS.

Dreacon
Stealing? It didn’t have a Pilot, and judging by the over all condition, I’d say that you used it for spare parts

Auriken
Well yeah but.

Dreacon
Ok, if you want to put me in the Brig that’s fine, But I’d like to talk to your ships Captain, who from what I gather is non other than Queen Leia Dye herself.

Michelle
Well what ever happens let me thank you ummm, What’s your name again.

Deacon
Call me Deacon, and if I may add That machine of yours is top notch, But your skills aren’t quite snuff.

Michelle
Yeah so I hear.

Deacon
Don’t worry, if things work out I can give you some lesions

Michelle
Thank you.

Leia Monolog
And so I spoke with Deacon Eposlis who presented plans for a prototype MS called the Tallgeese in exchange all he asked was to be made a regular crew member onboard the
ship. And after his actions during the enemy attack I felt like I had no choice but to allow him to join, no actually it felt more like a pleasure.
I’ve read the reports about his past but at this time, I since no reason for me not to trust him, as of 16:46 today Deacon Eposlis has been Commissioned into the armed forces of the Zeon Republics navel division at the rank of LTC.

To be Continued
Next Episode
“the Voyage home” Pt 1
“Through the Solomon sea”
Big B

Not bad. The main thing I see as an issue is punctuation and proper capitalization. This is where a reader would really help you the most.
dreacon

yeah my spell checker can only do so much
dreacon

The Voyage Home
Pt 1
“Through the Solomon Sea”
Act 1 “The Blue Death Pt 1"
Dec. 27 2014

(On an EDF ship in the Shoal Zone of Solomon)
the establishing shot is a ship, Salamis class, painted in Titan colors with “ESDF- Excelcior” written on the hull)

An all blue Val Vara lands in the hanger this unit is slightly diferent in design to the last. Every aspect is the same but it looks to have extra Verniers and a shield mounted on the right shoulder.

The cockpit opens and its pilot comes out.
The pilots suit is colored in the same fashion as the MS. All blue.
He removes his helmet as he walks twords the door.

He is tall about 6'7 his hair as long is cut just mid of his shoulder blades with a slight wave to it. His face is (again!) That of only an 18 year old but he has the rank of captain on his neck, his thick framed glasses would cause one to think of a book worm but his eyes, his grey eyes give the look of darkness, colder than the depths of space.

As he walks he is Saluted by a young Ensign
“Was the “G-Unit” out there ?”

Pilot
“No, it wasn’t.”
“Has the Radar picked up any more ships aproching?”

Ensign
“Just 1 sir, it looks like a Trojan Horse class.”

Pilot
“Trojan Horse? There are only 2 of those on record, and we destroyed the “Minerva” so that means... What’s their ETA?”

Ensign
“Sir, if they stay on course and don’t change their speed, about 4 hours.”

Pilot
“The “Gundam” has to be on that ship, or my name isn’t David Plisken.”

Ensign
“So, the Blue Death will ride at dawn?”

David
“You bet your ass, Ensign”

(The Pyre Gint)

Auriken is sitting in the Captain’s Chair
Looking over ship reports.
Dreacon steps onto the Bridge.

Dreacon
“You Wanted to see me Sir?”

Auriken (With a slight grin)
“Yes, and you late, what took you? Putting bombs on our Engines?”

Dreacon (Returning the grin)
“No sir, I got lost.”

Auriken
“Lost?”

Dreacon
“Well, I’ve only been on this ship for about a week. I havent gotten used to it yet, its a lot different from an Earth ship.”

Auriken
“You think its bad now wait till we reach the moon.”

Dreacon
“We’re going to Luna?”

Auriken
“Leia’s Decided to regroup our fleet at Home.”
(In this context “Home” refers to the Zeon Capitol city on the light side of the moon)

Dreacon
“Speaking of Leia, What are you doing in her Chair?”

Auriken
“The Queen has to make prepairations for our return, she’s in her Ready room. But anyway. Radar picked up a Salamis class ship patrolling the Solomon Sea.”

Dreacon
“And?”

Auriken
“What do you know about it?”

Dreacon
“As far as I know, the EDF hasn’t patrolled that region sence the Massacre.”

Auriken
“Then why are they here now?”

Dreacon
“I honestly don’t know sir.”

Michelle steps onto the bridge
“Maybe they’re waiting for something.”

Dreacon
“Why would you think that, Ms Bannon?”

Michelle
“Lets think about it, The Solomon sea is a floating Debries feild, Radar is all but inooperable inside it, and with Minovsky all together useless. Its perfect for an ambush.”

Dreacon
“I see you’ve done your homework.”

Michelle
“Thank you sir.”

Dreacon
“I don’t like titles, just call me Dreacon.”

Michelle
“Well in that case call me Michelle.”

Dreacon
“As you wish. ”
He turns to Misa
“What do you think, Misa?”

Misa
“I Couldn’t agree more sir.”

Auriken
“Any Ideas?”

Misa
“The only option I see, is to go around the sea.”

Dreacon
“No, they’d expect that of us.”

Auriken
“What bout you, Dreacon?”

Dreacon
“My idea needs a little work, and more than 2 suits.”

Auriken
“you need more than 2 suits, what are you planing?”

Dreacon
“Our target is 1 Salamis, Probably refit to hold MSs. So if we went in We’d have resistance from about 4 Xacoos, and maybe more Val-Varas. So I’d Like to Even the odds.”

Auriken
“Well is your Xacoo repaired?”

Dreacon
“Yes, and Myers even upgraded it for me.”

Auriken
“That leaves the Gundam, and my 2 G’Zars”

Dreacon
“Do we have any more pilots?”

Auriken
“Well, Myers Built the Gundam and O’Reily is a Mechanic, so both of them should know how to operate a MS.”

Dreacon
“They should do. Michelle, ready your Gundam. And Gather up the other 2.”

Michelle (From the exit)
“Already on it.”
The door slides shut.

Dreacon
“Oh, and by the way, why is a rookie in control of Gundam?”

Auriken
Leia didn’t think that a pilot who’s only used a G’Zar would be able to use all of the Gundam’s potential.”

Dreacon
“I see the logic, Well I’m off.”

Misa
“So am I, my shift is over.”

Dreacon
“Who’s your replacment?”

Kathryan enters the room.
“That would be me, love.”

Dreacon
“CPO? You enlisted.”

Kathryan
“Well I did some work with communications in collage.”

Dreacon
“I know, but you told me you hate wars.”

Kathryan
“I did, but I cant sit on my hands while your out risking you life for this ship.”

Dreacon
“I see.”
(He holds her close and kisses her lips)
“Just Stay safe”
Kathryan
“Same to you, love.”

Dreacon looks her over.

She’s no bigger than Michelle or Leia. But her body has a few more sultry curves to it. Her blond hair goes to just above her waist line, and her Green eyes seem to have an odd glow to them.

Dreacon leaves the room.
End of Act 1
Act 2
“The man from Side 4"

(The bridge of Pyre Gyant)
Radar operator
“Sir, We’ve picked up a MS aproching from our aft.”

Auriken
“Their’s or ours?”

Kathryan
“it’s a G’Zar, He says he’s From Side 4.”

Auriken
“To the pilot of the G’Zar, what is your bussnes?”

Pilot
“This is Muyo Kobayashi, I’m a transfer from the Milliardo fleet”

Auriken (Looks over his reports)
“Ensign, your almost a week late.”

Kobayashi
“Well sir, I missed the Transport, and it took a while to talk the CO into letting me take my G’Zar here.”

Auriken
“I see, Come aboard, and resupply for a Sortie.”

Kobayashi
“But I just got here!”

Auriken
“Ensign, if you talk to me like that again, I’ll see you in the brigg!”

Kobayashi
“Yes sir.”

(The Excellcior)

David is standing in front of his team
“Ok men, it looks like the Trojan Horse is planing something, they haven’t moved in the last 2 hours, we think they managed to find us out, it looks like they plan on an attack, as such, we’re moving the ship in range. The opp will start in 20 mins, you have this time to set up your Xacoos. We think the enemy may have the Gundam, If they do capture or destroy that suit at all costs.”
The pilots scatter to they’re MSs.

David
“Gundam, if you are out there, well, we can just see cant we.”

Ensign (the same as before)
“Captain, do you plan to order the ship from your Val Vara?”

David
“No, Ensign, I leave the ship in your hands.”

Ensign
“Thank you sir.”

David goes to his suit.

(Pyre Gyant, MS bay)

O’Reily
“This is Drake 1, am I... Is this thing on?”

Dreacon
“This is Big Boss, I hear you. All pilots sign in, and prep for combat.”

All
Roger.

Dreacon launches in his Xacoo, followed by Michelle in Gundam, O’Reily, Myers, and Kobayashi all in G’Zars.

Dreacon.
“Big Boss, signing in.”
O’Reily
“Drake 1 Signing in!”
Michelle
“Focus 1, Going hot!”
Myers
“Einstein 1, Signing in”
Kobayashi
“Yellow 13 Signing in!”

Kathryan
“Pyre Gyant Squadron you are clear to engage the Salamis class. Resistance is estimated at 4 MSs, The Salamis is on a direct flight path to us, intercept in 2.”

Dreacon
“Roger that, I will take lead, Michelle, take my wing.”

Michelle
“Ok”

she takes a position just behind and to the left of Dreacon

Myers
We should space ourselves a bit more sir, this packed in and we’re one shot away from Space junk.

Dreacon
“You all herd the man, do it.”

Michelle’s Scanners beep.
“Sir, I’ve got 4 MSs, looks like.” (She pulls her scope)
“3 Xacoos, and 1 blue Val Vara.”

Dreacon
“Confirm, you said Blue?”

Michelle
“Yes sir.”

Dreacon
“I see, Michelle, you have command, I will handle him.”

Michelle
“Roger that sir.”
“Squad, follow my orders, Kobayashi and O’Reily take Port, Myers your with me.”

The formation breaks Dreacon flies dead forward.

(The Salamis Squad)
David
“Hmm, that Xacoo.”

Pilot
“What is it sir?”

David
“Don’t worry about it, you 3 take on the others I’ll handle the Xacoo.”

EDF pilots
“Yes sir.”
Salamis Bridge
RO
“Sir, it looks like 2 G’Zars a Xacoo and the “V-Fin”.”

Ensign
“Good, begin bombardment as soon as the ship is in range.”

Pyre Gyant bridge
RO
“Sir the Salamis is now in range of our main Guns.”

Auriken
“Hold off for now, if we fire, we’ll just end up hitting our suits.”

(The MSs)
Dreacon Draws his Heat Saber and thrusts forward
David readies his and parries

David
“Dreacon, Its been along time, but I never thought the Nightmare of Solomon would commit Treason.”

Dreacon
“I have my reasons, but I have no intention of telling them to you!”

(They pull away and clash again)

End act 2

Act 3
“The Blue Death” Pt 2

O’Reily
“Bloody Hell!”

He pulls away from a Xacoo as he looses the left arm of his MS.

Kobayashi
“I’ve got him!”

Kobayashi fires his machine gun at the Xacoo attacking O’Reily but it quickly evades
Then O’Reily fires a few more rounds at it strikeing its cockpit.

O’Reily
“Heh, just like shooting Bull Rats back home! Kobayashi, on your 6!”

Kobayashi
“On my what?”

O’Reily
“Behind!”

O’Reily just misses Kobayashi as he shoots at the Xacoo behind him. Taking off its head

Kobayashi
“Lets get to Myers.”

O’Reily
“Lets.”

(Michelle)
Is looking into her Scope
“Come on.”

She fires at a Xacoo with the Beam Rifle but it dodges.
“Damn!”

Myers
“Calm down, I’m on him.”

He fires off a round from he bazooka.
And hits the Xacoo in the leg but takes afew machine gun rounds from the other Xacoo in the Left Arm of his G’Zar.

Michelle Pulls out a Beam Saber and rushes the Xacoo, as she does the Xacoo nails her with MG rounds, but she moves on un phased.

Xacoo pilot
“Wha-What the hell!?”

The pilot is engulfed by the Beam saber
and his Xacoo Explodes.

(David and Dreacon

They lock sabers again

Dreacon
“I see, they don’t call you the “Blue Death” for nothing!”

David
“And your “God of Chaos” is well earned. But I’m afraid I have to go!”
(He throws a blinding Cracker)

Dreacon
“Shit!”

David
“Ensign Johnson, We’re pulling out our team is lost.”

Johnson
“Roger that sir!”

(Pyre Gyant)
Kathryan
“Auriken, the Salamis is retreating into the Sea.”

Helm
“Should I set for persuit?”

Auriken
“No, its what they would want. Kathryan recall the suits.”

Kathryan
“PG Squad, RTB.”

Dreacon
“Roger that.”

(Some time later)
O’Reily
“Oh hell the Commander is gonna be pissed”

Dreacon
“I’d say.”

Auriken enters the hanger
“Wh- What the hell did you do to my Suit!?”

Myers
“He got scratched by one of the Xacoos.”

Auriken
“SCRATCHED? The whole arms off!”

O’Reily
“Well sir, its my first time out.”

Dreacon pats Auriken’s shoulder
“Come on, we can Drink it off. Myers, O’Reily, You two fix it, and no breaks before its done.”

Myers
“Yes sir.”

As they walk out Michelle follows them

Auriken
“What is it Michelle.”

Michelle
“er, Well sir I wanted Dreacons opinion on my performance.”

Dreacon
“Oh, well I thin you did fine, Michelle.”

Michelle
“But the Salamis Got away.”

Dreacon
“We may be a bit better off, Your not Ready to fight the Blue suit.”

Auriken
“The Blue Death?”

Dreacon
“Yes, and if he’s on that ship, Then he probably has an Ace up his sleeve.”

(The Salamis)
David
“Don’t worry, I have an Ace up my sleeve.”

Johnson
“But what can we do with just 1 MS?

David
“Oh I’ll tell you in deu time. Until then just move the ship onto the Moon Side of Solomon, We’ll let them pass us for now, then we can give chase.”

Johnson
“Right away sir.”

David
“This Ship has 2 Nukes on board right?”

Johnson
“Yes sir, 2 MK 9s.”

David
“good, we may not need them, but one can never know. So long as I can rid us of the V-Fin we can go back to earth happy.”

(Pyre Gyant)
Officers Mess

Dreacon
“Y’See, it doesn’t get beter than Martian Jack!”

Auriken
“Well its got a Punch but, Lunarian Sake just.”

Dreacon
(Hic) Just what?

Auriken
“I have no idea!”
TBC
Next time
dreacon

Episode 4
“The Voyage Home” Pt. 2
Dec 29 2014

Act 1
“Michelle”

The Bridge of the Pyre Gyant is filled with the routine activities of piloting through a junk cloud

Misa
“God I’ve always hated this Route”

Auriken
“You me, and the rest of the fleet, LT”

Misa
“I guess Your right sir.”

Leia steps out of her ready room.
“Whats our ETA?”

Auriken
“About a day and a half at this speed Milady.”
Leia
“Good, have we been contacted by any other Ships?”
Auriken
“Just the Defiant, They made it to Home in one peace, but about 4 other ships are within a days travel.”
Leia
“Good. Thats all I needed to know, If I’m needed I’ll be in my Quarters.”
Auriken
“Oh and the “Valiant, is one of those ships.”
Leia
“You mean Zechs is!”
Auriken
“Yes, it looks like He’s going to beat us to the punch.”
Dreacon steps onto the Bridge
Leia
“Dreacon, what are you doing here?”
(Kathryan comes out from behind Dreacon)
Dreacon
“Just escorting the CPO to the bridge, Leia Sama.”
Kathryan
“Escorting me? You’re the one who has problems finding it.”
Dreacon
“Well uh. At any rate, I didnt have anything to do so I thought I’d see hoe things were up here.”
Auriken
“Boring.”
Dreacon
“I see. Have we picked up the trail of the Salamis?”
Auriken
“Not yet.”
Dreacon
“I see. Well I’ll be in touch.”
Dreacon turns and leaves followed by the Queen

The Excelcior
David
“Thanks for your help Char.”
Char
Don’t mention it, We can keep it Hush for now, theres no reason Jamitov needs to know about this, We don’t have enough pilots anyway, and its only 2 Val Varas.”
David
“I see, my lips are sealed.”
Char
“Oh and one last thing, about that Trojan Horse.”
David
“New intell?”
Char
“I’m afraid not, But if possible, I’d rather you left it intact.”
David
“Oh any reason.”
Char
“Well if you ever figure out My real name, I’ll tell you.”
Chars window on the comm screen closes, David slumps in the captains chair.
David
“Stuck up jerk.”
RO
“Captain, We’ve picked up the Trojan Horse, It looks like they made it out of the Solomon Sea.”
David
“Good, Helm, lay in a course to intercept.”
Helm
“Aye sir. We should be in attack rang in 8 hours.”
David
“Thats more than enough time to plan this one out.”

Back on the Pyre Gyant
Michelle is looking over the Gundams data
“So, it has gotten a bit beter.”

Dreacon comes up from behind her
“What do you mean?”
Michelle
“Oh, The Gundams capabilities have improved by 10%.”
Dreacon
“The MS?”
Michelle
“Yes, you see Gundam has a battle computer that reads info colected from its battles, Its already calculated how to adjust its aim on the Val Vara types.”
Dreacon
“I see, are you saying that what I saw yesterday was all the Gundams doing.”
Michelle
“Well not quite, but it did help.”
Dreacon
“Michelle, you think too little of yourself. Not just anyone can become an ace.”
Michelle
“Oh I’d be dead by now if it weren’t for the Gundam.”
Dreacon
“There you go again!”
Michelle
“What?”
Dreacon
“You act like everything you do in battle is because of the Gundam. Its not, without a good pilot even the best machine isn’t any use.”
Michelle
“I think I see your point.”
Dreacon
“All you need is a bit of time. Some day you may even surpass me.”
Michelle
“Your just saying that.”
Dreacon
“No, I’m not.”
Michelle
“I see”
Myers walks up to them
“You wanted to see me Boss?”
Dreacon
“Yes I did, I have something to show you.”

Dreacon turns to Michelle
“Remember what I said.”

Michelle
“I will sir.”

Dreacon and Myers walk off
O’Reily pops his head out of one of the Gundam Radiator plates
“I thin’ I found your problem.”
Michelle
“Oh, what was it?”
O’Reily
“The Safety was on so the computer wouldn’t allow you to use the thrusters at full power. You should be able to match the Val Varas now.”
Michelle
“I see thanks for your help, and by the way, how did you get in their?”
O’Reily
“Oh its just like spelunking back on Mars, now the only thing is.”
(He struggles a bit)
“I think I’m stuck.”
Michelle
“Here take my hands.”

She grabs his wrists and tries to pull him out to no avail.
“Hey, Kobayashi!”
He runs up to her
“What is it?”
Michelle
“Give me a hand with this.”
Kobayashi
“Alright, Ready”
Michelle
“On 3, 1 ,2...”
(Dreacons Quarters)
Myers
“So this is what you wanted to show me?”
Dreacon
“Yeah, it’s a cross between the TallGeese design and the Gundam.”
Myers
“What are you calling it?”
Dreacon
“Heh right now Ex.”
Myers
“Ex?”
Dreacon
“Exparenment no. 1!”
Myers
“I see, well when we get to the moon, I’ll see what I can do.”
End act 1
Act 2
“The Blue Death part 3"

The bridge of the Salamis
David
“There it is, the Trojan Horse.”
Johnson
“Shall we ready the MS team.”
David
“Right away, I’ll go as well. This is our last shot if they get away from us here, We’d have to enter their teritory to give chase, so give it your all men.”
Johnson
“oh and Sir, Your Gun is Ready.”
David
“Good, Not even that White Doll should be able to withstand a direct hit from a Mega particle cannon. Ok men, we launch in 10!”

(Back on the Pyre Gyant)
Dreacons running down the hall
“I should have known!”
Kathryan (Over the Inter comm)
“I repeat Salamis Class detected on our Earth Side, all stations Level 2 Alert!”
Michelle steps into the hall and starts running behind him
“It’s the same one isn’t it?”
Dreacon
“It looks that way, we have to launch ASAP!”
Michelle
“On it!”
They enter the hanger and get into their Suits
Dreacon
“It should only be one Suit, with that in mind, Michelle you launch with me, Kobayashi, Myers and O’Reily I want you to stay by the ship and help them lay down supresive fire
This is Big Boss, All system Green, Launching!”
(He takes off)

David’s ship
“All guns start the barrage, but watch your fire, try not to hit any of our suits!”

(The salalmis opens fire with a wide range of cannons)

the Bridge of the Pyre Gyan shakes with some of the impacts
Auriken
“Damn it all! Fire what ever we have in range, launch all the Aft torpedos!”
She ships exchange a lot of fire

(David’s MS)
David
“ I see you my little fly.”
He says as his Lock on cursor revolves around the Gundam
(Dreacon and Michelle)
Michelle
“Dreacon, I cant get any good readings in all of this fire.”
Dreacon
“So I noticed, But I think I’m seeing 3 MSs, all Val Varas, Michelle, you stay near the ship. It looks like the 2 Green ones are headed that way, I’ll handle the other.”
Michelle
“Copy that sir!”

Dreacon flies off twords David at full speed
as he gets closer he aims his Vulcan and >>>
David fires his Mega Particle cannon, it rips through the left arm of Dreacons Xacoo (Bad thing, thats his Shield and his Vulcan arm, not tomention being as how he hadn’t drawn his saber, that would be go too)
Dreacon
“Wh, What the hell!”
David
“Looks like I have you now!

Michelle
has one of the Val Varas in her sights, But also hears Dreacon in Distress
“I know I need to help him but.
(She aims her Rifle)
“Its time to Take out the trash!”
She fires and manages to cleanly kill the first one
the second one swings around behind her and fires a few MG rounds into her back, he turns and shoots at him but he dodges and charges with the Heat Saber

The Pyre Gyant
Auriken
“Damage Reports!”
Kathryan
“Sir, Decks 2 and 3 have minor damage and no casualties, Deck 1 has a fire in Block 2 and Deck 4 reports a loss of power to Life support systems, It also seems like Engine 1's Output is down by 35%
Auriken
“just tell every one to stay calm and do their jobs!”
Kathryan
“Yes Sir!”

Dreacon is still Glaring at David’s MS.
He watches as the Cannon on David’s Right arm starts charging.
End Act 2

Act 3
“The Fall of Gundam”

Dreacon looks on as the power builds in the Mega Particle Cannon he Closes his eyes, it looks like the end of the road for him, his free voyage to hell
“Forgive me Kathryan...”

It all goes black and we hear an Explosion, soon followed by another

When the light returns We see the Gundam holding a Beam Saber into David’s Mega Particle Cannon, with a Huge hole in its chest, the angle of the blast was forced upwards away from Dreacon

Dreacon
“Michelle!”
Michelle
“LTC, Dreacon Epsolis, Are... Are you ok?”
Dreacon
Get out now your Core is Going to Explode!”
Michelle
“I cant, the Heat melted the Suit in such a way, I cant launch the Core fighter.. I’ s>>>>”

The Gundam Explodes David gets away just before the blast
Something hits Dreacons Xacoo, the Gundams Beam Saber, still with a charge.
Dreacon grabs it and screams as he charges David
David readies his Heat Saber just in time for the Beam saber to cut a gash across the chest of his Val Vara
David
“What the?”
He backs away slightly thn charges at Dreacon, with Each attack Dreacon Lands damaging blows on the Val Vara but David still fights on.
David
“Stop this Dreacon, If you come back with me now, I can promise that the Patriots will go Easy on you!”
Dreacon
“Shut UP!”
Dreacon cuts deep into the Shoulder of David’s Suit but the saber Dies before any real damage can be done.
David
“Whats the mater, Dead Batteries?”
Dreacon
Damnd you, I’ll make you pay.
David
“Maybe later old friend.”
David cuts the Head off of Dreacons Xacoo and Flies away.
Pyre Gyant’s Bridge
Radar Opp
“Sir, It looks like the Salamis is Pulling out.”
Auriken
“Good, Status?”
Kathryan
“All Sation’s Report, Minor damage, and only 3 Casualties.”
Dreacon
“4 Casualties, Kathryan.” (He says over the comm)
Kathryan
“You mean.”
Dreacon
“Michelle, She, didn’t make it.”
Auriken (Stands)
“I see, Dreacon, whats Your status?”
Dreacon
“Well, I’m Ok, but my Xacoo’s Toast.”
Auriken
“Ok, We’ll send Kobayashi to pick you up.”
Dreacon
“Understood.”
Leia walks onto the Bridge
“So, is it true? That she?”
Auriken
“Yes milady, I’m sorry. I know she’s known you a lot longer than I have.”
Leia falls to her knees crying.
“Damn it ALL”
she screams as tear pour down her face.
Auriken runs to her
“Milady, I know that this wont mean a lot, But.. She died for you and Everyone on this ship.”
Leia
“I know but..”
Auriken
“Queen, You must be stronger than this, what would Belle think if she saw you like this?”
Leia (Sobs)
“Y, Your right.”
She stands and regains herslef
“Continue the Opperation

Later

Dreacon is looking out a window on the Bridge
“I really thought she could surpass me someday.”

Auriken
“After knowing her for a week?”
Dreacon
“A week, or for Years, Life is too short not to get to know someone, Doubly so in wartime commander.”
Auriken
“Speaking of that, The Queen has seen fit to promote you, and make you an offer.”
Dreacon
“Oh?”
Auriken
“A Promotion to Commander, and, she would like for you to join the Royal Guard.”
Dreacon
“I see, and what do you think of that?”
Auriken
“My thoughts mean nothing, If the Queen can trust you and your skill so quickly, then maybe I misjudged you.”
Dreacon
“Tell her, Tell her I’ll take her offer only if Kathryan will remain onboard.”
Auriken
“ I will.”

Dreacon walks out of the bridge and goes to his quarters to continue work on Ex

Leia (Monolog)
“We gave Michelle a hero’s burial along with a 2 rank promotion to LT, I Know it wasn’t much, but its all we had time for. We managed to Reach Home just after the Valiant arrived, Dreacon has become one of my Royal Guards, and sworn his life to Zeon. How or Why he chose to leave the EDF is beyond me. But after all that has occurred I doubt he will betray us.
Soon after a cease fire is put in action, so long as no Zeon ship came within EDF airspace. I didn’t like the agreement but it was all we could do, with our minimal resources, we have no chance to win the war without some kind of plan. That was when Dreacon and Myers began work on a New Gundam, in the memory of Michelle.

End Episode.
Next time
Battle 002 “There and Back again”
Episode 5
“Cease Fires End”
dreacon

Good God its been a long time sence i posted any more of this story.
Reason: My good friend Writers Block. as you can tell by the horrible quality of the story.

Episode 5
“Reflections”
Act1
“Reflection’s part 1”

February 1, 2015
(Ready room of yet unknown ship)
the room is almost empty, the only decoration is an EDF insignia with the words
ESDF Arturious
The desk is also as empty, behind it a chair with its back to the door.

Woman’s voice with English accent
“Yes sir, We’ve found it.
Yes sir, in the Zeon Capitol city.
No sir, I haven’t Found the facility itself....
But there has been a lot of Resource transportation in the last month.
Yes sir, large amounts of luna Titainium alloy.
I understand, I will proceed at once.

The chair spins around and we see the woman’s face and torso, looking like Queen Leia.
With red hair and the reddish skin of one who has lived on mars.

-Dreacon’s Quarters
Dreacon is in bed next to Kathryan, but it seems that his past is Haunting him as he tosses and turns

(Flash Back)
Some place on Earth
Dreacon stood in a Burning Room the flames lashing all around him.
Dreacon:
Yes sir, the Rinoahs are dead.
No sir, we couldent find the girl but...
Why sir, Mankind only hoped to benefit from their research...
No sir I just.
Yes sir...
Yes sir, I will return at once.

A girl runs into the Room, Kathryan.

Kathryan
I knew it The la le lu le lo

Dreacon turns to her Slowly.
And his eyes fall on hers, filled with Anger and sorrow, he quickly turns away.

Kathryan
I supose your going to kill me next.

Dreacon
I have no orders conserning your demise.

Kathryan runs to him and draws the gun from his holster.

She aims and looks at him with disgust.

Kathryan
So thats it, you just do as your told ?
Like some kind of dog?

Dreacon
Theres powers at work here thousands of times bigger than you or I,
In chess, when a pawn becomes a Queen it still just a playing peace, and I’m just a pawn, obeying the commands of my masters.

Kathryan
Shut up, I don’t want to hear it

Dreacon walks up to her slowly he grabs her arms and puts the gun to his head.

Dreacon
I’m so sick of this, End my life, and take on my...

Kathryan
Your what?

Dreacon
Just do it, one more death wont change anything, kill me, I will never find salvation, and what I have done cannot be forgiven.
Avenge your parents and put an end to my feeble life.

A tear streaks down both their faces.
The sounds of someone walking can be herd.

David walks around the corner into the room.
“I see you found the Daughter, Liquid.

Dreacon
Solid, what are you doing here?

David
Putting an end to this facade, I have orders.

He aims a Gun at Dreacon

the camera does a close up of his lips
“I’m sorry, Br----

Dreacon sits up, covered in sweat and breathing hard.
Kathryan sits up next to him
“Are you ok?”

Dreacon
“Its just that dream again.”

Kathryan
“Dreacon, that was some time ago, Its over now.”
Dreacon
“How can you look at me with those pure eyes? So filled with love.”

Kathryan
“You saved my life, more than once, And I’m thankful.”

Dreacon
“Is that the only reason?”

Kathryan
“No, I”

Dreacon
“Your in love with the man that killed your parents.”

Kathryan
“No, thats not the man I love, thats not who you are, that was a patriot lap-dog.”

She hugs him tightly.

Kathryan
That was almost 2 years ago, today. Its in the past now. Just go to bed.
You have a lot of work in the morning.
Dreacon
I’m going to step out for air, I’ll be to bed in a bit.

Dreacon steps out onto the balcony and looks up to the Earth.

Act 2
“Reflections Part 2

Leia’s royal chambers

Leia is sitting at an elequint desk, in a red nighty.
She has her head on on her arms as she looks at an old photo.

Mans Voice
“Thinking about them again?”

Leia
“Wondering what they would think of me now, Zechs”

Zechs
“They would be proud, you’ve become a strong leader.”

Leia
“Well, I’m not sure about that. I failed to uphold pacifism.. And I took revenge on the Zabi family for what they did.”

Zech
“Your hands have far less blood on them then mine.”

Leia
“Its through my orders that you stain your hands.”

Zechs
“Your cause is just, I will fight for a future without battle, die for it if I have to.”

Leia
“....”

Zechs
“Whats Wrong?”

Leia
“Just wondering what Belle would have done...”

((Flash Back again ))

Leia
“I remember that day, it was raining that day... a Sunday, it always rains on Sunday.

(Thunderbolt/Gunshot)
Leia (Age 12)
Mommy? Daddy? (Crying)

Man:
What should we do with them?

Boy
“I have no orders involving them, they for reasons out of my control, shall be left alive.”

Man
“Thats right, Solid”
Boy 2
“Why did they have to die? They posed no threat (Slap )

Man
“You shut up child, obey your orders ”

(A car drives up after the man and boys leave)

the door opens a blond 16 year old boy steps out of the car,
“It isn’t safe here girls get into the car ”

Belle steps up
“NO, I’m going to kill the ones who did this (Belle looks like leia)

Leia
“Belle?”

Belle
“Take leia, shes a better leader then I will ever be I’m”

Zechs (Modern, in voice only)
Leia?

Leia snaps awake

Zechs is holding her in his arms
“Queen, I think its time for bed”

Leia
“I think your right, I must have dozed off”

((Dreacon’s Balcony))
(Dreacon is still contemplating the past)

Old man (Voice only)
“Go ahead and finish me off, You’ve broken my back I cant feel my legs, I cant be a soldier anymore. Kill me and take this Damn title.....
One shall stand and one shall fall, for the one who dies will know the final peace, and the one who lives shall inherit the title of boss, and the one who inherits the title of boss shall face a life of endless battles.
Finish me..... Big Boss....

Act 3
Falling Stars
Morning has come for the domed colonies on luna and dreacon has put on his Zeon Uniform to make a proposal to the Queen.
He steps into her brefing room.

Leia
Ah you’re her.
Dreacon
Am I late?

Leia
No I was just getting bored, what is it that you need?

Dreacon
I need a team.

Leia
Of?

Dreacon
Pilots.

Leia
Aces?

Dreacon
Actualy, No, I want rookies under my command.

Leia:
Why?

Dreacon
Myers and I have finished work on 6 mobile suits, 3 Gundams Mine, Aurikens, and the on you requested, but I also took the time to build 3 more with the parts left over from bulding them and a few old G’Zar parts.
Leia
The “G.Ms Auriken told me about?”

Dreacon
Yes my Queen.

Leia
Any specific plots you’d like?

Dreacon
My personal idea was Kobayashi, Myers, and O’Reily.

Leia
That Rabble?

Dreacon
Well their not much now but a few months under my command and I’ll have them squared away.

Leia
that works for me

Dreacon
That painless huh?

Leia
We need all the skilled pilots we can get.

Dreacon
I’ll tell them right away. Now if I may, I have to help Myers and O’Reily get the suits to the sh>>>
an explosion shakes the room

Dreacon
What the hell

Leia
Ops, Whats going on ?

Auriken (in the ops room)
It looks like a ninja class just un shrouded over the city and opened fire

Leia
Damn Launch what ever we have , try to keep damage to the city at a minimum, order all hands to get to their ships and launch a counter strike

Auriken
As you wish

End episode
Next
The escape frome home.

Escape From Home
Act 1
“Stand up Gundam ”

O’Reily is runnng around the MS bay people are scurrinng to put the moble suits on the Pyre Gint

O’Reily
Git that bloody arm tied down
Seal off those radiator plates

(He turns and sees a Val Vara walking twords the MS Bay
“Damn it, Get a move on ”

He sees that the Gundam EX hasent been tied down yet
he runs to it and gets in the cockpit.
He looks confused by the control layout but gets it to moveing.

Val Vara pilot
“What is that? Another Gundam? That color THE Nightmare of solomon ”

O’Reily
ok, the only thing i’v got right now is the Vulcans and th beam sabers, I knew I should have loaded the MpG

he pulls a toggle on the controls and the rounds rip through the head of the valvara

the Val Vara falls over.

His sensors pick up another one on approch at 500 meters

O’reily
OK lets see what this thing can do
He Taps let me reinterate taps as in put his big toe on the forward thrust control
and the suit bursts off at an incredible speed,
o’Reily
Bloody hell

The ssuit stops but slams into a building and falls over.

Dreacon sees this
Dreacon
what the hell. Who the fuck

He runs over and opens the cockpt
“This is my machine O’reily

O’Reily
Aye,that it would be Sir, you can have it.

Dreacon throws O’Reily out ofthe machine and hops in.

“Ex, load control prefrences “Epsolis alpha 3.”

Ex
Control restriction Unlocked level “3 situation “C” control will remain unlocked untill targets are nutralized.

Dreacon
Ok Stand up GUNDAM ”

The gundam stands up and its eyes glow bright and look twords the Val-Vara.

The V-v rushes him with its heat saber ready, but just as he strikes Ex Fires its Jump jets an takes to the air, Dreacon draws the beam saber from its left rack and plunges it into the V-vs head as he lans on its shoulders and forces it to the ground.
“One ” Dreacon yells as he stands an turns to another He points his left arm at the unit and fires a rocket. The unit explodes.
“This is big boss to control, how many MSs are left in the city?”
“We’re not picking any up, but they have moved outside an are attacking our retreiting ships ”
“Roger I will move to counter ”

Dreacon took to the air and started to move twords the colony exit.