Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Volnixshin

Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

East Asia, late CE 71, South Victoria Training Base.

"South Victoria Training Base, we are under attack, I repeat we are under attack! All Mobile Suit pilots, mobilize immidiatly!" yelled the announcer through the speakers. Chris Dill a newly designated Assault Pilot, rushed to the Mobile Suit Hanger deep underground to board one of the two New Mobile Suits he was assigned to.
"Captain, am I taking the Duel or the Buster?" asked Chris to Junior Grade Captain Delfayo.
"This is an assault from, land, air, and sea. I would take the Buster idealy, but since there is the strong possibility of engaging in close combat, take the Duel, we just added the extra armor on! It'll be a little bulkier but has added thrust and firepower!"
"You got it Cap!" replied Chris, jumping up onto an elevator and riding up to the torso of his Duel Dagger. Jumping into the cockpit, Chris closed tha hatch and strapped himself in. After starting up the Duel, he grabbed his machinegun and shield, and prepped himself physiacly for the upcoming battle. Alongside him the rest of his team were preparing; consisting of Launcher Daggers and Duel Daggers, his team consisted of only ace pilots. Chris stepped onto the platform for launch. In approximatly 60 seconds the platform would launch upwards to the battlefield above. Chris braced for the acceleration, and was whipped upwards. It felt like his ribs were being pushed so hard into his chest, they would penetrate his heart. In seconds Chris was above ground and under fire.
Dinns lined the sky, raining down bullets and missles, dozens of buildings were either destroyed or on fire. Ginns and CGues lined the shore line, blasting Daggers and aircraft alike. Countless units were littered on the ground.
Chris raised his shield to block an attack from a missle that was fired from a Dinn. Stepping back from the shock, he opened his left shoulder compartment, and let loose a volley of heat seeker missles, upon the Dinns above. Suddenly, above the roar of explosions, Chris's rear sensors started screaming. Chris whipped around to find two Zno's attacking the central building. Chris aimed and fired his railgun, succsessfuly destroying one, however the second turned on him and was about to fire when from up above a huge red beam came down and engulfed the ZnO, destroying it completly. Chris looked up surprised, to see a Launcher Dagger decending, holding its Agni rifle at the ready.
"I got your back kiddo!" came the voice from the Launcher Dagger.
"Fullt! Thanks for the save! You ready to take these Zafties and kick them back into space?" proclaimed Chris.
Babck to back they stood, taking out Dinns and CGues alike. Suddenly a Goohn leapt from a nearby beach and started to fire on the unsuspecting two. Right before the Goohn had the chance to fire however, a trident burst from the ocean waves, impaling the Goohn in midair through the cockpit, forcing it to crumple to the ground. Erupting from the water came Captain Delfayo in his Ocean Green Deep Forbidden. Yanking his trident from the deceased Goohn, he turned and fired a barrage of torpedos out into the sea, hitting a ZAFT ship and a few Underwater type Ginns.
"Score one for you Cap" yelled Fullt, stabbing an armor shnieder into the cockpit of a unlucky Ginn.
"Don't get cocky yet boys, the battles just begun." Replied Delfayo.

Yeah that's all I got right now.

After much debate I finally started a fanfiction, however instead of having my fanfiction-esque pilot Fullt be the main character, he's actually a secondary character now, but don't worry, his story will be fleshed out.
Last edited by Volnixshin on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Just then a large submarine lurched from the water just offshore. All three men turned and looked, shocked by the new force. Dozens of WASPS, FEMWS and normal type Ginns were deploying, along with ZnOs and CGues. This battle was about to take a turn for the worse, and the boys knew it.
"Alright ladies, its time to make do with what we got. Fullt, jump onto that nearby Raider Full Spec (RFS from now on) and take to the skies, we'll be counting on you to cover our heads. Chris, you join Six Socius in his Long Dagger, he may be a coordinator, but he'll do as he's told. You two will do a scissor run, I want you two to sweep around that ship from both sides, and unload everything you've got into it. Make sure nothing else launches. I will be underwater, fighting off those space SOBs one at a time. Get to it!" Spouted out delfayo.
Fullt launched up into the air as a RFS swooped down to pick him up. Lying on his stomach on the subwing with the launcher pointed out front, the RFS and the Dagger flew into the sky blasting Dinns and Cgues to the ground. Chris flew over to a red Long dagger piloted by Six Socius, a EA loyal coordinator.
"Six, you heard the commander, lets pull the scissors and kill these foo's!"
"Roger" came the unemotional response. Six never was one to have many emotions, Chris guessed this made him more efficient in battle.
Six took off to the right flying in a large curve towards the submarine, while Chris took off the opposite way. Suddenly, right before he was about to unleash a barrage of missles onto the sub, an orange CGue appeared in front of Chris, swinging its sword into him. Even though Chris dodged the sword sliced off the right shoulder canister of missles, effectivly barring Chris from his present mission.
"Six, I'm having trouble, can you manage the sub on your own??"
"Affirmative, I have Strike Daggers backing me up."
This CGue had to be piloted by some sort of ace, it was doging the beams from Chris's rifle like they were in slow motion. The CGue brought down its sword again, this time slicing into the beam sabers on Chris's hips.
"Sonouva! this guy is too good! I got nothing to hit him with, my railguns outta energy, unless..." Chris threw up his left hand, grabbed the end of the railgun on his right shoulder and pulled. Hard. the railgun ripped offa the shoulder and into his hand. Turning suddenly, Chris swung the railgun like a club at the CGue, catching it off guard. The railgun smashed into the sword, its weight, mass, and speed snapping the sword in two.
"Hah! How do you like me now you ZAFTY dirtbag?!" exclaimed Chris into the Duels speaker, broadcasting into the CGues cockpit.
"You have skill Natural, and luck. How long will that last you though?" came the reply. The pilot sounded cool headed and calm.
"What's your name pilot? I wanna know who I am about to kill" Demanded Chris.
"My name? If you manage to defeat me, I'll tell you."
"You're on!"
Chris swung the railgun again, the CGue raised its arm up to block. The railgun however was a hefty object, and its inerta was too much for the arm to handle. The arm shattered. Taken back by the arms little resistance the Zaft pilot hesitated, a mistake. Chris swung the railgun again, smashing into the headpiece of the CGue. The CGue fell from the sky, defeated but not destroyed.
"You did it. With ingenuity and speed on your side, my name, Natural, you will not forget, we'll continue this again. I am Heine, Heine Westflauss." The CGue dissapeared into the water.
Before Chris could pursue however, he recieved a transmission.
"Chris, this is Six, I've managed to destroy the ship, the fleet is retreating, we should as well."
"R-Roger." Chris was dissapointed.

**Two hours later**

"Chris! Guess what?" yelled Fullt barging into Chris's room.
"What man? can't you see I was sleeping?" demanded Chris, rolling out of his bed.
"Who cares, guess what?"
"Uhgg, what man, just tell me and get out of my room, I'm tired.." Chris rubbed his head and yawned.
"Okay, the commander said since I did so well in aireal combat, they're promoting me to my very own RFS! With shoulder cannons equipped! Isn't that sweet?!"
"What? they are? No way??!!" Chris was awake now. A customized MS for Fullt? He was THAT good? They only customized MS for the best of the best.
"How come I don't get promoted to a new MS? Were the same?" asked Chris. It was common knowledge among the base that Chris and Fullt had nearly the same skill level.
"Maybe you will, who knows? Which reminds me, maybe you will get one, the captain told me to send you to the central office! Go man, I'll catch up with you later!" Fullt left Chris shocked, and walked out.
"The central office? Damn!" Chris hurridly threw on his uniform and shoes and booked out the door full speed down the hall.
Arriving at the office, he was summoned in. The Commander in Chief motioned him to sit down after Chris saluted.
"Liuetenent, I was briefed on your combat in the battle today. It seems that before you were able to reach the enemy sub you were attacked by a CGue that kept you from getting to the Sub?"
"Yes sir. The pilot was a very skilled ace."
"Chris," The commander turned to him, "I know all about the skill level of that pilot. He is a ace among ace's in the ZAFT army, however, from this point onwards, if you encounter him you are not to engage again do you hear?"
"But commander, I don't understand, why not?"
"Chris, your skill level is rare, you are an ace, pilots on this base look up to you in battle. If we lost you, no one would be left."
"Fullt sir?"
"Fullt is an ace, you are right, but in two weeks he is being reassigned to California Base, he is needed there."
"Then, am I being reaasigned as well?"
"No, you are staying. we need you here. Which brings me to my next topic. You have a new mission Chris, we need you to go with a fleet of 20 RFS in your Buster, we are taking action now."
"Sir?"
"Two days ago we got a transmission from one of our contacts, a large force from ZAFT is incoming from the north, in the North Jungle, we are sending all artillery units into the sky to take them out. Chris from here on in, you will be taking orders from me only, you are now are premere ace pilot. We will be upgrading both your units to Golden Ace status."
"G-Golden Ace sir??!!!" Chris was taken aback. Golden Ace meant that he had top priority in missions. Only the best of the best of the best had this status. It meant that Chris was now one of the five best pilots in the EA. Golden Ace pilots were the likes of Edward harrelson, Rena Imelia, Morgan Chevalier, and Jane Houstan. All were legendary. Now HE was one of them?!
"Son, we recognize your skill. and now, we want to let the EA know it. Enough about that now, go to your quarters and prepare yourself for the mission in 48 hours."
Chris left the room shakely. HIM, a Golden Ace? No way! He haden't done anything spectacular. The only thing he could think of was his second battle in his Buster three weeks ago when he took out 46 battleships. But Fullt had been helping him. Chris arrived in his room and collapsed onto his bed. He had a LOT to think about..
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to what seemed like eternity. Chris slept troubled. Dreams of battles, nightmares of death. A dream where fire rained down apon him and his mobile suit, until he could no longer move, paralyzed with fear and pain. Suddenly Chris opened his eyes and jerked out of bed shakily. Slowly he turned and stood up. He walked over to the mirror and sink, splashing his face with some cold water. What was that? A dream of fire and pain. Surly he had dreams like that before, but never to that intensity. Chris had to get out, do something to take his mind off of things before the big mission tomorrow. He got up and dressed rather slowly. Leaving his room, he made his way to Fullts room, and knocked.
"Coming!" Fullt opened the door and saluted, "Oh, it's just you, thought it was the Commander or something."
"No, just me."
"You look kinda down, wanna go get a drink with me and talk about it?"
"Could we?" Chris looked hopeful.
"Sure buddy, lemme just grab my wallet and we'll go." Fullt closed his door for a minute and came back out with a jacket, and boots, "Ready?"
"Yeah, let's go.'
They walked through the halls, mostly without a word, arriving at the station cafeteria. Chris got a hot dog and a shake, but Fullt seemingly got the entire Cafe, piling food on top of food.
"Dude, why so much?"
"I'm hungry thats why, and besides, big miossion. I hear that the unit your riding on is going to my new RFS. Gonna be sweet, what unit you usin'?" Said Fullt with his mouth full of food.
"Buster, look theres something I wanna tell you.."
"Vats zat shman?"
"Don't tell anyone and don't freak, but accourding to the Commander in Chief I'm not a..Golden Ace." Still was hard to swallow those words.
Fullts spit out some food.
"What?! No way! Really, good for you man!" Whispered Fullt.
"You're not angry?"
"Why would I be, because you are and I'm not? Dude I got my own customized RFS, that's more than enough for me."
"You're sure?"
"Yeah! Man, someday I'll hoin you as a premere ace, but for now, its Amatsu Oni Fullt all the way!"
"Amatsu Oni?" Chris was puzzled.
"Yeah, it means Heavinly Demon. Since y'know I pilot a flying suit now."
"Ohhh I see I see. Sounds cool. Do I getta nickname?"
"Maybe, you gotta invent it though. Anyway enough of this, I'm seeing some hot chickas over there, lets go!" Fullt grabbed Chris's arm and hauled him along.

Volnixshin

This is the mobile suit that will be coming up soon.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... ardian.jpg

Antares

Whoa, a very, very heavy assault shroud on that thing, or then it is otherwise bulkily constructed. But looks like a heavy-duty MS either way.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Volnixshin

Here are the specs for the OMNI Guardian:

Model number: GAT-DB1
Code name: OMNI Guardian
Unit type: limited production assault unit
Manufacturer: Earth Alliance
Operator: Earth Alliance
First deployment: C.E. 71
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 18.02 meters
Weight: unknown
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown x2
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown, x2 mounted on chest; ranged targeting sensor installed in faceplate
Fixed armaments: beam saber, mounted on right hip, hand-carried in use; shoulder-mounted cannon (Fortrestra mode); 8-tube missile launcher, mounted on left shoulder (Fortrestra mode); 2 x "Igellstelung" CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; shield, mounted on left arm; 94mm high-energy rifle, mounted behind left arm; 2 x 220mm triple missile pod, mounted on knees; extended shoulder shield, mounted on right shoulder
Optional hand armaments: 57mm high-energy beam rifle w/175mm grenade launcher, GAU-8M2 52mm machine gun; "Todesblock Mk II" 337mm plasma-sabot bazooka

The OMNI Guardian is a combined product of the two assault mobile suits, the Buster Dagger and Duel Dagger. Designed exclusivly for the newly awarded Golden Ace Chris Dill, this unit takes advantage of his heavy assault and sometimes out of the blue fighting tactics. To make up for the extra weight on the unit, engineers installed an extra battery, and upped the thrusters to what is compareable to the Aile Pack of the Daggers. This unit was given to Chris after a battle over the South Seas Airfront.

Volnixshin

From the east, on this hot summer day, came silhoutees of birds, large birds, with things on their backs. A ZAFT soldier, sitting on the beach looked up into the hot sun, shielding his eyes he spied this strange flock of birds. There had to be 50 of them. He pulled out some binoculers. Sure they were with him to scout out the babes, but he could do some bird watching as well. He peered into them. His jaw dropped, they were mobile suits! He scrambled up and whipped out his cell, but to no avail he had no service, and he was miles away from base. What could he do? He ran. Away from the base.

"Alright boys, we got em' right where we want em'." Captain Delfayo was confident. Why wouldn't he be, no one knew they were coming, and with a force of 50 RFS, twenty Buster Daggers, and a fleet of Launcher Pack Cosmo Graspers, this base they were about to assualt was as good as gone. Chris was in his Buster riding on top of Fullts new RFS with shoulder cannons, which Fullt now proclaimed as the Raider Full Spectrum.
They started flying above the clouds. Chris and Fullt took off ahead of the crew and flew to the point where directly below the clouds they were above, was the center of the base of those ZAFTies. Fullt stopped his Spectrum in midair and let Chris peer over the head of the aircraft Spectrum. Pulling gown his rifles and combining them, Chris let out a powerful shot, straight down. And with that the entire squadren flew down blasting everything in sight to pieces. Fullt got a little ahead of himself and rocket down there. Chris slipped of the Spectrum and started to free fall.
"Fullt you stupid cockamany son of a monkey on a pogo stick about to hit a patch of dynamite! Ahhhhhhh!!!!"Chris free fell for a while before hammring on his thrusters. Slowing down to about five miles per hour, Chris was about a mile off the ground when.."Ah hell if I'm up here, and their down there, and I have all this time before I hit th ground I might as well make use of it." Chris let loose a voley of shots here and there, even scoring an exploding shot on the fuel tanks. A few times some Dinns managed to fire off a round, but Chris managed to shoot down the rounds and Dinns before they got to him. By the time he got down on the ground however, the battle was completly finished. The assualt was quick and easy. However Chris was hardly satisfied. He marched his Buster over to the Spectrum, and punched it in the face.
"Yo Chris wtf!?" Fullt yelled.
"You left me to fall two miles you idiot! I would have died" Chris socked his suit again.
"Alright alright break it up. Fullt you did leave him to die, that isn't advisable, you'll be in the brig for two days." Delfayo announced.
"Sorry Chris" Fullt was sincere as they flew off home.

When they got there though Chris was in for a surprise. His Duel had been retro fitted with parts from a Buster. Talking to the head engineer he found out this was to be his new unit. The Commander in Chief had ordered Chris be given a suit to fit his need in assault and random tactics. the head enginneer explained that the unit had two batteries installed now for the extra energy. The thrusters now had the strength of an Aile Pack, and the high energy rigle would still be attached even without the Fortresta equipped. Chris was excited. He couldn't wait to try it out.

Volnixshin

The next day Chris was in his new ms's cockpit studiying it's layout when he heard some chatter from the engineers down below. He got up and peered out of the hatch.
"Hey, you hear? That Golden Ace Rena Imelia is transferring here!"
"No way! Are you serious? You mean I get to work on a famous persons machine?"
"Ha, I doubt they'd lets a klutz like you even touch it!"
"Hey you, don't make me make you eat those words.!"
"Try it!" Laughter insued.
"Rena Imelia huh? That would be interesting" Thought Chris to himself. Maybe he could get to know her.
ABout two hours later, Chris was in the mess hall alone, eating some late dinner when a female officer stepped into the room. Chris was enraptured with her beauty, she had long clack hair, fair smooth looking skin, and the most beautiful eyes he could get lost in for hours. To his surprise she walked up to him. Well not to his total surprise, he WAS the only other person in the room aside from the cooks beside the counter. She salututed.
"Good evening I am Rena Imelia, I was recently transfered here from America Base, I hear you are Lt. Chris Dill, the newly appointed Golden Ace."
Chris stood and saluted as well, "That's me, is there anything I could help you with?"
"If you would be so kind as to eat with me and tell me about this base from the soldiers point of view I would be ever so thankful."
"Sure no problem, here have a seat." Chris pulled a chair over.
They conversed fro more than just dinner, about missions, crew members, their lives, and surprisingly, they began to become very friendly towards each other. This continued on for the next couple of days. Very Friendly.

Volnixshin

From the dark depths of the seemingly endless space, a hand crept up and over the soft mountains and crests. Slowly it traced its fingertips along the now flat plain, touching lightly on the scars of past battles. The fingers approached a crack in the landscape and suddenly pushed their way in moving about quickly.
"Hey you jerk that tickles!" Winced Rena sitting up abrubtly to confront Chris. "I said a massage, not tickle time."
"Aww but c'mon Rena, you spaz like a four year old on too many pixie sticks when you're tickled, it so amusing!" Retorted Chris in a playful manner.
"A four year ol-You jerk! Am I just a source of amusement to you?! Why can't you ever be serious?"
"Rena, we are both very serious on the field, we're serious all the time, I knw you're famous for your to do attitude, but I figure this late at night you can relax." Chris pouted.
"Oh for..fine."
"Really?" Chris's eyes brightened and he sat up. "You mean it?"
"Sure"
"So I can tickle the hell out of you?" Chris lunged at her sides.
"Ha ha, no! You fool, ha ha ha, s-s-stop. p-p-pleas-s-s-se Chris Nnnoooo mooooorrreee!"
Over the past few weeks, Rena and Chris had gone from friends to form a very close relationship. This wasn't only in their spare, free, alone time, but on the battlefield as well. They were fast becoming the talk of the base. Rena was known for her hardworking and determined soldier status, and Chris was known for his hard work, yet laid back attitude. If opposites attracted this was a perfect example.
Chris was becoming more and more efficient with his OMNI Guardian, and Rena was constantly tuning her Buster to keep up with the Guardians extreme performance. Chris had kept in constant e-mail contact with Fullt in America, who had just recently had his Spectrum overhauled. Fullt was doing well, but his teammates seemed to behave rather poorly for the best aces on that side of the country. Fullt was always dropping hints for "special" things to do with Rena, and Chris was always ringing his neck to get him to stop.
There had been no missions recently so Rena and Chris had a lot of time to spend together, and go out to movies, or just stay in Chrises room and play games or train in their MS together.
That's all I have for now, but I promise from now on my narrative will be getting a whole hell of lot better.
My intention is to stay on track with the Cosmic Era timeline.
I've always loved the character of Rena, and I would like to flesh her out more.

Volnixshin

So far what do you think? Is the narrative getting better?

Oh, if someone could direct me to the Gundam Seed/Destiny timeline I would be grateful, my memory is failing me.

If I haven't said before, my intention is to keep Chris away from piloting Gundams. There are so many Gundams in CE already, why create more? I'll design special units like the OMNI Guardian, but that's it. Your thoughts on that?

Antares

If I haven't said before, my intention is to keep Chris away from piloting Gundams. There are so many Gundams in CE already, why create more? I'll design special units like the OMNI Guardian, but that's it. Your thoughts on that?
That is very admirable. I couldn't pull it off myself. :P By special units I assume you mean customized units that are based on MP MS.

Regarding your timeline, why not take advantage of Ravager's alternate timeline [http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=4685] which is quite good too. :)
Volnixshin

Later in the story I will have Heine come back, he isn't going to be a only once used character, but it will be much much later. The story will go through the South American Ed Harrelson Arc, which as you know involves Rena. Later in the story, Phantom Pain will also appear, but most likely without the use of GUNDAMs. Chris and one of his future engineers will als have a hand in the future series of Daggers and Windams and their respective packs. Fullts story will keep intertwining with Chris's.

assault gundam

I really like your story dude!!! And that's a good idea to make Chris pilot things like daggers and the OMNI Guardien other than gundams. Can't wait to see more
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Volnixshin

Dark nights like these were the most unbearable. Especially with the firey horizon and the screams of anguish and gunfire sparking up throughout the night. It was a mission unlike any other Chris had encountered. It was his job to help infiltrate a Zaft base of operations and gather information on a new Mobile Suit they were creating. Except, Chris's unit had no MS of their own. They were sneaking in on foot when something horribly wrong happened. A memeber of the unit up ahead had set off an alarm, and had been sighted and subsequently shot. Chris had dove into a large hole near a close boulder. He was a solder of the Earth Alliance, OMNI ENforcer. He was a golden ace. And yet here he was, cowering in fear in a hole, doing nothing, but hearing the screams of agony, as the rest of his team was being slaughtered. Damnit, why hadn't HQ just sent a REAL recon unit?! Sure many of the professional stealth infiltraters were on leave, but a few wern't. Was this all just a test? To see if Chris could handle pressure? No. No it couldn't be. The EA wouldn't slaughter their own men. But..what about Panama and JOSH-A? The EA had sacrificed hundreds of its soldiers lives there.
"Urg, what am I doing?!" Chris hissed to himself, "Here I am, doubting my own military, who provides me with food, and a job to protect my home, while my team mates are dying out there! Know what? F*** it! If I die, then let it be not cowering behind a rock." Chris forcefully whiped the tears from his face, and stood up. At first his legs shook with fear. THen he thought of Rena. Her sweet smile, and her soft skin. He thought about how both she and him had fought together. If they were going to die, it would be with each other dammnit! He grabbed his rifle and rolled out of the holepitched foward and aimed his rifle. Two silouhetts were racing across the field with guns drawn. THey were moving superbly fast, not like a Natural. Chris quickly lined up hi sights and fired. He knicked the second runner in the leg, and he slumped to the ground howling in pain. Not losing track, Chris aimed higher, and shot the first runner. He saw the bullet penetrae the neck and jugular. Running now, Chris whirled to his right and fired off another shot, succesfully hitting another ZAFTY, this time in the eye. Gunfire started to light up the ground around him. Instead of rolling to the ground, Chris dived behind the body of the first runner, grabbing the dead mans rifle and shooting off a round into the head of an oncoming soldier. Suddenly a new shadow was upon him, quickly looking behind him, he saw a zaft soldier about to fire at him, but suddenly slump to the ground. One of his fellow teammates had saved Chris's life before fading out.

Volnixshin

The soldiers were gone now. Although he hated the moment, wanting so desperatly to run back to the retrieval point, Chris had a mission.He undressed quietly and put on a dead soldiers uniform that luckly did not have any blood stains on it. He started off towards the ZAFT base. It was in chaos. He guessed taht the ruckus he had caused, made many of the space soldiers uneasy and abandon their posts.He very easily made his way to the MS hanger. Upon arriving he gazed down from the catwalk and saw the most pecuilier site. A Dinn. Modified. It had larger wings, and a different helmet. Chris made his way down the stairs and looked around, Nobody. He scurried up the side of the Dinn and entered the cockpit. He wasn't a Coordinator so he couldn't operate a computer as quickly as them, but he did have a small machine for that. A QDRU, Quick Data Retrieval Unit. Made specially for stealing information from ZAFT compounds, it was plugged into the MS's mainframe and scanned through all the files. Chris kept a lookout as the QDRU scanned. No one was coming. Finally it was complete, and Chris hurried down, and started to make his way back the way he came. But suddenly heard footsteps. He jolted, looking around hurridly for something to hide in, when he came upon another curious sighting. A captured Strike Dagger! He quickly got into the cockpit and turned it on. The moniter came on, and Chris saw Zaft soldiers running into the hanger, shocked to see the Strike moving about. Shouting out orders, a ZAFT captain was telling his men to stop Chris. Chris pulled the stops and jammed the thrusters on max. Thank God! The fuel was still full, those space bastards must have been testing this thing out for R&D! Shattering through the thin metal roof, Chris found himself surrounded by Ginns and CGues.
"Well Dagger ol' pal. I guess we have some Death to bring."
Chris whirled around, drawing his shoulder mounted saber and jamming the thrusters hard, banking left. First he rammed a Ginn with his shoulder, then let loose a volley of Vulcan fire directly into its cockpit, then suddenly whirled around and sliced into the torso of a nearby CGue. Chris grabbed the left hand of the falling CGue, and used his saber to cut it off at the shoulder pad connecting the CGues arm to the socket. He turned and threw his beam saber at an on coming Dinn. Right before the saber diminished into nothing, the slight energy on the tip ripped through the Dinns cockpit. Not losing a moment, Chris jumped into the air, grabbing the leg of the Dinn, whirling around forcefully twice and throwing the entire Dinn into a squadron of oncoming battle tanks. Landing behind a paralyzed Ginn, Chris used the severed CGue arm as a billy club and relentlessly beat down on the Ginn, until the torso was so dented, it might as well have been flat. Chris dropped the arm and grabbed the sword from the fallen Ginn into his left and and a shotgun that the Dinn had dropped into his right. Firing off a volley into a crowd of ZAFT soldier, Chris hacked and blasted his way to the corner of the base, where he shot a fuel tank, causing an explosion, in which he forced his thrusters to carry him to the reandevous point.

"Here you are sir." Chris handed the QDRU disk to the head mechanic, who would then take it to the Commander and Chief.
"Thanks M'Boy, I'll get back to you on this after all the paper work."
Chris had finally gotten home. He had dragged himself to his room, undressed and collapsed onto the bed. He was so exhausted, he didn't even bother answering the next afternoon, when Rena had asked him if he wanted to fool around for a little while. Rena was a little steamed, but understanding. Fighting your way out of an enemy fortress with just a Strike Dagger sound impossiable as is. Actually doing would take a real toll on a person.
On the third day, Chris had dragged himself out of bed and handed his report to the Commander. Apparently the unit he had taken info from was a new ZAFT weapon called the Dinn RAVEN. Armed with the standard weaponry it had two hidden abilities, that would have turned the tide for ZAFT. A nuclear engine, and Mirage Colloid. It would have had the ability to stay invisible for hours if not days. If it were Mass produced, goodbye Naturals last defense.
But enough of this military thought, Chris said to himself, 'I deserve some relaxation and some time with my girl.'
Chris had planned on taking Rena out to dinner and a movie, and then make love until the early morning.
THe dinner and movie went great, Chris rented a movie from the early 21st century, called Transformers. It was his favorite growing up, and had helped inspire him to become a MS pilot. Fighting for the Earth from aliens. THe loving to the early morning didn't happen quite as planned though, as Rena was packing her stuff for both of their missions next week. She had that annoying habit of packing when Chris was full of desire. Was it some sort of revenge for not taking her up on the offer two days ago? Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/destiny-as ... f-103a.htm Dinn RAVEN.

Antares

Going on strong still. Chris's fight was a little one-sided in his favor, but protagonists against grunts is the staple massacre of CE and I am guilty of the same thing myself, so that's okay. And I see he gets to "fool around with Rena", or would, but he is too exhausted. :lol: And a not-so-subtle plug for the Transformers -movie. :wink:
Volnixshin

actually, transformers was a motivator behind me watching Gundam. For the story, I wanted to use the latest installment availble.

Volnixshin

"Hey Chris, you might want to see this!" The head mechanic jogged over to him.
"What is it?"
"I did some research, and the commander is hoping you would design a MS for us, using the technology you recovered from the RAVEN."
"You want ME to design a MS?! Why?"
"Well, you and I would be working together. Come with me to my office."
Chris and the Chief Mechanic started brainstorming ways to design a MS that had similier technology as the ZAFT RAVEN. The head mechanic (HM) brought up the design of the Blitz, a GATX unit that the EA had produced. Chris brought up, that building a new GATX unit for mass production would cost ridicoulous amounts of money. Chris brough up the design of the A1 Dagger. Throughout the next few hours, Chris and the HM would design a new limited production model MS. They added the cheap design of the AI Dagger to the frame of the Blitz. Chris brough up the point, taht even with a nuclear engine and mirage colloid, a beam weapon could still be seen if the MS was cloaked. Bringing in some other engineers, the group started a one week project under the name "Ninja Works" as this new MS was stealth capable, and based around the Blitz design, a sleek, tactical killer. This project was considered top priority and a secret. A head engineer by the name of Miles Hakenfaust, esigned a new type of piercer lock used on the Blitz. Naming the new weapon after himself, he gave it features that were not on the Bltz. The Blitz's piercer lock was a triangle shape that could open up to form a claw, whilst the Hakenfaust was three super sharp blades next to eachother. It would be rocket propelled, and not connectted to a wire as the piercer lock was. Chris brough up the idea of two solid swords to be mounted, on was a long standard MS size sword, while the second was a small, short sword. The long sword could be used against Battleships and carriers, while the short sword could be used against MS. The HM brought up the idea of multiple opening on the MS such as in the hands and on the feet for grappling hooks to anchor on to something. These opeinings could also be used to store missles and the like. Engineer Charles Schildgewehr designed a new shield with only a beam rifle fited in to reduce weight. This also allowed the team to add more thrusters for speed and mobility. The MS was colored green for forest battles, as many would be likely to come up. Finally, two days before Chris had to leave on a mission to space with Rena, the new MS design was completed. Christened the N Dagger N, for its nuclear engine, Dagger body type, and for its Ninja like appearence and abilities, it was brought before the Commander and chief. Aggreeing to bring the design before the Top Brass, the CIC comended the crew, telling them they would all get a huge bonus in their paychecks. The CIC also mentioned to Chris that he should feel free if he wants to incoperate any parts of the NDN into his Guardian, he should.
It had been a tough week of siting in that room designeding a new MS, but now was the tme for Chris to get ready to leave. He and Rena on two seperate teams would be heading to the moon for the upcoming moon battles. It was a war that was obviously going to be finished in space, and since both of them were the best of the best, the brass felt it would be better if they were on the front lines. Chris upgraded his OMNI Guardian for space combat, adding a new shotgun, and rocket launcher to his armnement, and also adding a solid saber to his back pack. And just for the sure glee of it he added some toe vulcans. Rena however just stuck with her Buster. Chris and Rena spent their last night together in eachothers arms. They wouldn't be seeing eachother for a long time with these upcoming battles. Chris had Six on his side, so at least he had some friendly company.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... otSWor.jpg new shotgun ans shoulder mounted sword.

assault gundam

I really realy like it. I like your design for the OMNI Guardien
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Volnixshin

Nightmare Three

Launched into space, Chris and his teammates prepared for the two day flight to the moon. Chris was roomates with Six, who had brought his Long Dagger with him. Six wasn't known for his charming personality, but he was Chris's best friend. They had both gone through many missons together, you could say Chris was closer to Six than Fullt. Six, had helped Chris out on so many missons when Fullt had departed they had grown very close. Often, when they were in the Cafe, many of the other crew members would insult Six, because he was a Coordinator. Chris was often there to stick up for Six against the overwhelming odds of the racists on their team. There were even a few cases where Chris and Rena had thwarted a few fellow soldiers from killing Six during combat training. Two of these were actually members of Blue Cosmos. Because Chris inspired Six to become a better soldier and person, he had his Long Dagger colored in two different colors, the upper body was that of the Long dagger, and the Lower was the color of Chris's Guardian, and Duel. He also had his Fortresta shield lengthend to match that of Chris's. When they reached the moon, Six and Chris were again roommates. Also, because they were friends, and had worked so well together in the past, they were put on a team, that was also allowed Rena, who had transferred to Chris's unit because of sexual harrassment in her other unit. Together, they would perform many lunar patrols, often coming in contact and engageing in battle with ZAFT and rebel forces. After a while, after results of their streak of completly annhihalating every enemy unit they came into contact with, they were christened the Nightmare Three, by other members of their unit, and even a few Head Officers, including the Commander of Lunar HQ. With the success of their missons, Rena, Six and Chris often went out to dinner together. Six was also to bear witness to Chris proposing to Rena, which took both Rena and Six by surprise. Rena was shocked, but accepted, as long as Six was the best man. Six gladly accepted, and smiled a true smile, and laughed and made merry with Rena and Chris. Truly, the Nightmare Three were nothing like their battlefield personas when they were together out having fun. Rena discovered that Six had a knack for poetry, and disspite her hard outword exterior, proved to be quite a poet herself. Together they created many beautiful works. Six became known as the Quiet Poet of the group, while Rena was dubbed, Mistress Evil Poet, by Chris of course. This brought on quite a reaction from Rena, but in the end they all laughed about it.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/Six.jpg

http://minorcrisis.net/files/Sixs%2520theme%5B1%5D.WMV

Chris's Theme

These are Six's Unit and his theme song respectivly. Wow, it's weird, I had tears in my eyes writing this chapter, anyone having read the Seed official timeline will know why(Don't tell!)