Gundam games online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
goufx

Gundam games online

anyone know any gundam or other mech games you can get online? or games you can get for the pc in the US? if so, please tell me. thanks. :)
Nightwing03

There's always Exteel, i personally haven't played it but it looks alright.
http://www.exteel.com/us/

There's also SD Gundam Online (SDGO) It's good if you cna read i think korean, i cant find the site like at the moment...
♣♦♠♥
goufx

thanks pal, i owe ya one. :D

know any others? exteel does not work 100% of the time.
CharGP02A

Also...in the future...Mobile Ops: The One Year War will be coming out for Xbox 360 hopefully sometime this year. The japanese version called Mobile Suit Gundam: Operation Troy will be coming out in June with an american release under the Mobile Ops name hopefully will be coming out in 2008 as well.

Basically Mobile Ops is an FPS Gundam game that sorta follows in the footsteps as such games like Battlefield 1942. The game is online with up to 10 players in 3 different type of online game modes.

I'm so pumped for Mobile Ops..it's unbelievable. There are some nifty YouTube videos out there if you wanna check it out.
"My Expectations Always Tempt Me To Exceed Them" - Milliardo Peacecraft
Nightwing03

Let's see...if your into that whole flash game type. Then i'd recommend MechQuest Although it isnt really multiplayer...
♣♦♠♥
Camille Vidan

cool mech games for the pc aren't exactly common, in fact we got almost no love from the developers. I think you should try out mechwarrior 4, silver knights, bootfighter windom xp, exteel, these are the ones that have the two most important things in them: the fact that they have robots and are good games in my opinion.
supperrfreek

they don't really put a lot of effort into PC market even though it seems better equipped to handle mecha games. Using the same setup you'd use for a combat flight simulation style game you could have a pretty decent mecha game. Using a saitek x52 type setup, you have the hand controls to a ms in gundam wing in the palms of your hand. Plus there isn't much need for developing online systems or developing specifically to the nuances of the consoles.
goufx

thanks, (sigh) d*** consles, i remember when pc was the best (granted, i am a teen) but still, just because there are great consles out, why should us pc gamers suffer? GIVE US GOOD GAMES GODD___ IT!!!!! (lol, sorry for this outburst, i am just a little p***ed.
Ett

There was a Gundam MMO call Universal Century Gundam Online, set in the high peak of OYW. The game was made by the same people that are working on that Battlefiled-Gundam thing on 360. The game was release in Japan only but there were tons of English speaker players.

The game itself ran for at least 4 years+ but now sadly no longer in service and the server was close down last year.

But there're a group of people who are making a private server for the game right now. I'm not sure if posting the link here is allow, if not could the mod edit it later, perhaps? You can also check out the game video on yourtube.

Here it is, UCGO Titans Server.
http://titans-server.net/
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

There is SD Gundam Capsule Fighters, but sadly its a Korean made game.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
goufx

thanks guys. and hey, korean games are not all bad, just look at exteel.

oh, and do you know when the titan's game will be up?
quasadra

yeah korean is not bad, except there is no server in south east asia...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC