Giren's Greed questions in relation to Ranba, Garma, Char

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ParaParaJMo

Giren's Greed questions in relation to Ranba, Garma, Char

OK, in Giren's Greed, how come Ranba joins Garma instead of Char when they have their own separate Zeon factions (Char being Neo Zeon, and Garma being New Zeon)? Ranba in some familial ways could be obligated to Char, but when he fought in the series, he was doing it out of loyalty to Garma. There are many reasons why Ranba could have gone with either one, but I just like to know specifically why he went with Garma.

It is kind of an obscure situation once you think about it. I heard the novels suggested he hated Char and Sayla because his father seemed to care more for them than his own son, while in the series, he was willing to save Sayla. I mean, when Char starts his own Zeon faction, he makes it aware that he is the son of Zeon Daikun, and Ranba's father was good friends with him, and Jinba would always remind Char and Sayla that the Zabi's murdered their father. I now wonder if he gave his son this information as well after facing this situation in the game.
To see my anime reviews, please go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/paraparajmo
Iron_spear

I think its because ramba is one of dozles men, who along with dozle all defect to garmas faction.
Chris
Administrator

This really doesn't belong here. Moving to games.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his