Dead Fantasy II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Hyakushiki

Dead Fantasy II

Remember this fan film? Here's the sequel!

Unlike most sequels, it actually surpasses the original IMO.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Recon 5

I dunno. Rinoa was too freakin H4XX for my taste. Sure, its more beautiful than the first installment but after all the effort he went through to not favor either the DOA or FF characters in Part 1 the unbalanced fight seems like a throwaway. Then again, he'd be hard pressed to find a DOA/ Ninja Gaiden (the girl in black, I think) character with FF- worthy levels of power.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
SNT1

The whole thing was a bit too much compared to the first one, with Materia spam, walking-on-lava, fighting while falling off a 40,000-foot ancient skyscraper ... And it's not done yet!

With Rinoa and now Kairi also joining in the mix, Team Ninja will pretty much have to pull the female monsters from Ninja Gaiden or Ryu Hayabusa himself to win (but y' know, this Monty Oum guy doesn't seem to like working with male characters so...) Ninja Gaiden is fair game, since Kairi isn't exactly from a Final Fantasy series either.

Rachel is the dominatrix-leather-wearing, greataxe-wielding, E-cup size blonde. She sucked in NG, so credit for making her look skilled here.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
UrbanSniper

I saw this a while back, did think Rinoa was a little too overpowered here, though I thought it was cool she was using a gunblade. It's hard to say whether I enjoyed Dead Fantasy or Haloid better, though.
Turinu

Agreed that Rinoa was too hax, but considering where she's coming from and where all that power's coming from, it's not out of her reach to be so powerful, per say.

As for the Tifa Materia spamming, that was pretty wicked. I didn't expect Kairi to pop out of nowhere either, considering she's from Kingdom Hearts. Overall, this was pretty epic and I can't wait to see the third installment~
Aegis

Yeah, as cool as Rinoa was, I really thought she was made particularly too godly (plus amongst all FF characters, Rinoa is pretty low on my list, but that's just my own personal bias). I also felt that the movie ended up favouring the Square Enix side a little too heavily once Rinoa and Kairi showed up (with Kairi's appearance prompting a 'where'd you come from' look from me). Still, for the sake of eye candy and pure mindless action, I still enjoyed it. I like to see the Temco side evened out in the next installment. Also, YuRiPa isn't truly complete with Paine, so...