Gundam Climax UC- what in the world?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Recon 5

Gundam Climax UC- what in the world?

Okay, so I understand that Climax UC basically allows the player to relive a number of early UC series. However, what I don't get is the point of the whole Gundam battle royale at the end. What exactly is going on behind the scenes, anyway? I'm asking this because, well, my Japanese is basically non-existent :P.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
J-Lead

Reiterating how much influence those characters/mobile suits had? Shamelessly pushing gunpla sales? Who knows? Personally, I didn't get it either, and I thought it was totally unnecessary.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
RX 93 ZZ

I saw a video of it and as has been stated b4 by myself.....my JP speak is amazo crap....

anyway...heh... I think it's like J-Lead said...a pitiful push for sales. Then again a do have a thesis......"Dream Sequence" perhaps?
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
AnbuZabuza

I think it was just a cool what if battle.
Albireo_818

It all seemed rather pointless, much like DW: Gundam's Original Mode. Seriously. There were 14(?) contradictory storylines and endings in that, and for some strange reason arch enemies teamed up and allies did battle with one-another. They both just seem like filler to me.

on a side note, i did enjoy DW: Gundam, just not the contradictory stories.
Call me Albireo or Al, without the _818
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
RX 93 ZZ

Albireo_818 wrote:It all seemed rather pointless, much like DW: Gundam's Original Mode. Seriously. There were 14(?) contradictory storylines and endings in that, and for some strange reason arch enemies teamed up and allies did battle with one-another. They both just seem like filler to me.

Yah the orginal mode was a bit confusing,but it was fun. You have to admit beating the crap out of the Double Zeta multiple times was entertaining. I just wish ZZ's official mode was fleshed out a bit along with Zeta's(The first half at least...they started with the jaburo drop for christ sake....)
RX 93 ZZ

Albireo_818 wrote:It all seemed rather pointless, much like DW: Gundam's Original Mode. Seriously. There were 14(?) contradictory storylines and endings in that, and for some strange reason arch enemies teamed up and allies did battle with one-another. They both just seem like filler to me.

Yah the orginal mode was a bit confusing,but it was fun. You have to admit beating the crap out of the Double Zeta multiple times was entertaining. I just wish ZZ's official mode was fleshed out a bit along with Zeta's(The first half at least...they started with the jaburo drop for christ sake....)
RX 93 ZZ

DAG101

RX 93 ZZ, FYI, you (probably not intentionally) posted the same message three times in a row.

Anyway, probably gunpla sales, as already stated
RX 93 ZZ

yah that was my bad.....the comp kindah froze,loaded back up,froze again etc. and it must have made it send it three times......my bad.