Nintendo DS Gundam 00 game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Calubin_175

Nintendo DS Gundam 00 game

I know it is a low budget game for the Gundam 00 franchise, but still quite decent. the missions are extremely generic, as found in the missions of Federation VS Zeon or Aeug VS Titans.

The game concepts actually reflect the nature of the 00 universe really well. One Gundam that has high hit points/armor fighting against many conventional grunt units. I mean in UC mission based games, it is a bit illogical to be able to take don 30 MSs with one to two "elite" units. But then again it is a game.

I don't think we will see any other 00 game soon, considering that they don't have enough mecha designs to develop one of the capcom developed versus games. Furthermore, the 4 Gundam 00 gundams are available in Gundam vs Gundam to provide temporary relief for fans that desperately want to play their recently newfound units in a high-end game.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

My copy of the game just arrived today. I just looked over the instruction manual but my Japanese's a little rusty. Hopefully, I'll get the hang of things once I play the game.
I don't think we will see any other 00 game soon, considering that they don't have enough mecha designs to develop one of the capcom developed versus games. Furthermore, the 4 Gundam 00 gundams are available in Gundam vs Gundam to provide temporary relief for fans that desperately want to play their recently newfound units in a high-end game.
I also looked at a merchandise booklet in the box and saw what looks like a 00 2D fighting game.

And did you know that DS boxes have a small compartment for GBA games? I didn't think much about it and the 00 box indicates it with a little pic.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Recon 5

I was under the impression that the point of the game was to recreate the Gundam 00 battles with some filler missions to prevent it from being too short. We can expect the fillers to be generic. Still, does the game offer any spoilers for season 2?
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
Kyranik

I thought it was meant to represent the many offscreen "interventions" we're told CB has done. (An earlier episode begins with a timeskip of a few months while telling us how many interventions CB have done, iirc)

Although it was probably nowhere near that many, but still.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

So far the player gets missions to destroy certain targets, like Patrick's Enact and missiles aimed at an orbital elevator. So you could say the game does recreate the battles on the show. And judging from the box art and screens, it could very well have all the mechs from the show's first season, including the Thrones and Nadleeh.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
NastyNate

So what is the cheapest place to buy this game?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ