Gundams you'd love to see in a video game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Albireo_818

NastyNate wrote:I think it would be every ones dream come true to see a just gundam wing game and the game play would be like journey to jaburo or fed. vs zeon. It would be awsome to see a game were the player can actually play through the gundam wing series. This would even sell in america I think.
He. i count two Gundam games that have been released here over the pas few years (in Aust).
Gundam :Target in Sight
DW: Gundam

and some other random Gundam game on the Nintendo DS.

And, since i only own a 360, DW:Gundam is the only one i own.

Anyway, back on topic.
I think: out with the Gundams, in with the Grunts.
I want to pilot the grunt suits like the GM Quels, the Zaku, the Rick Dias, the DOM, etc.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when up against a superior pilot!!!"
Recognise the quote?
Call me Albireo or Al, without the _818
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
Vate

Albireo_818 wrote:
NastyNate wrote:I think it would be every ones dream come true to see a just gundam wing game and the game play would be like journey to jaburo or fed. vs zeon. It would be awsome to see a game were the player can actually play through the gundam wing series. This would even sell in america I think.
He. i count two Gundam games that have been released here over the pas few years (in Aust).

and some other random Gundam game on the Nintendo DS.

Huh? I didn't know Gundam:Crossfire had wing in it! Maybe I should go buy it then...
NastyNate

and some other random Gundam game on the Nintendo DS

Those games might have had the gundams in them but non of them let you play through the series of gundam wing like you play through the one year war in fed. vs. zeon or almost all the other games.

I would also like to see the Hi-Nu gundam (it is blue and it has the funnel wings) I would also like to see gundam gp-03 without that big ugly jet pack thing that it has and see some real mech to mech action in a game.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

NastyNate wrote: I would also like to see the Hi-Nu gundam (it is blue and it has the funnel wings) I would also like to see gundam gp-03 without that big ugly jet pack thing that it has and see some real mech to mech action in a game.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5982 ... bu1cm3.jpg

Hi-Nu Gundam is in the PSP game coming out called Gundam Battle Universe

I would like to see and play as a GM Quel in a game
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Nate, Another Century's Episode 2 featured the GP03, but you could always set to launch in only the Stamen instead of the Dendrobium. In fact you could just launch in the MA first and then eject into the MS, but then you wouldn't have any wingmates, so that would be a waste. The Stamen was one of my favorite units to use due to its generic feel despite its high speed performance. You'd be surprised to see how fast the damn thing is all by itself. Max out its speed and other mobility stats and you'll get like 20 giant jet flames shooting out the back everytime you hit the boost button, haha.

As for me, I want to be able to use the Ex-S in real time. I know it appears in a lot of SRW type games, but I want to be able to control it at whim rather than use it in turn-based scenarios. Yeah, that would be totally sick. =p

And I don't mind trying out the F-95 either! I dig the frame design, and using the i-fields and wrist sabers would be really cool.

Oh, and we need the Wing ver. Ka in real time, also! Hell, just give us a straight GW game!
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
SniperBlade

Theres one small 4 word phase I could use

Every MS Ship Aircraft

^I want EVERYTHING Packed into one game with amazing Gameplay and chaos. But make it fun.