Project Pegesus

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
RX 93 ZZ

Project Pegesus

Is there going to be a follow up to Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War....I mean the game is freakin amazing. It's the first gundam game that felt realistic to me.So i was wondering is there ANYTHING running around that namco/bandai has said about a follow up? Perhaps like "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Gryps War" or uh......hell even a CCA version.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
quasadra

i dont think there will be a sequel considering its sales. if it had it would have been released already. instead, wait for the console release of Gundam Vs. Gundam. :)
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Nimrod

That's a shame that it didn't sell well. I found it to be a great game when I played it.

Oh well, back to trying to find a decent Gundam game for my Ps2....
Mark064

The game was far too short which I think was the main problem. Took only what, an hour? Add to that little replay value, shouldn't be a great shock that the game didn't fly off the shelves. The game also had high hopes for Bandai, from what I remember they hoped to outsell Federation vs Zeon which has been the most popular Gundam game. Of course they were no where close, so it didn't take long to find the game on sell.
bluemax151

Like Mark064 the game was short and had little replay value. It was definitely unique in the sense of the few rail shooter level that were involved and some of the other unlockable units have never appeared in a Gundam action game before but based on the fact I got if for like $20 new I can't say it sold very well.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
blaze101
Location: Would say Halle Barry's boudoir, but she had a kid. So, yeah...<_<

Yeah, Project Pegasus was among the top 3 PS2 gundam games, alongside Federation vs Zeon DX and [insert your choice here]. I thought the two most unique aspects of the game were its targeting system and zero-g space flight system. Regarding the latter, I think that if a remake of Federation vs. Zeon DX or Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam were ever made, Bandai should really remodel zero-g space flight after Project Pegasus, especially when you have motion capture tech on PS3 to facilitate it.
This is what happens to ya if you mess with me--http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/c/4/ ... fc861a.gif