Persona 3

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mendou

Persona 3

Anyone play it yet? Great game, beat it twice in a row.
quasadra

yeah i know. i beat the japanese version a year ago :P .
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Kuruni

Of couse, I just wish they also translate P3 FES. This game doesn't fail me as part of Megaten series.

And I love Kazuma Keneko's artwork. He known how to modified deity and make them look cool.
My girlfriend was a loli.
bluemax151

I prefer 2 but it's nice to see the series keep chugging along.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Chris
Administrator

Kuruni wrote:Of couse, I just wish they also translate P3 FES. This game doesn't fail me as part of Megaten series.

And I love Kazuma Keneko's artwork. He known how to modified deity and make them look cool.
FES is already coming out next month in America. That's when I'll be picking up the game for the first time.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Ah yes, Persona 3, the first Shin Megami game I've actually played to completion.

To be more specific, FES Comes out apirl 22nd. Luckily, you can transfer your save from the original game onto either of the game's story modes.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
AnbuZabuza

I own it an love it, I'll be buying FES as well.
Mendou

Really now?

Oh man, you guys just made my day.
Kuruni

Great! I alway wonder what Orpheus Custom look like :wink: and fact that they bring Mara back is more than enough (he's my favourite :P Kazuma is quite crazy demon designer)
Kuruni

Sorry for bump, but they just announce Japanese version Persona 4 (PS2) is schedule to release in 10 July. The Soejima still handle character design, which is good.
quasadra

take everything you can while its hot :twisted: . its on the ps2? now thats unexpected. well lets see if it lives up to its name or not.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Zeonic Glory

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the Persona 4 OP.

I bought and played Persona 3 for a bit before buying Persona 3 FES. Since I wasn't too far in P3, I decided to start from scratch in FES. I can say that I am absolutely loving it so far.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Kuruni wrote:Great! I alway wonder what Orpheus Custom look like :wink: and fact that they bring Mara back is more than enough (he's my favourite :P Kazuma is quite crazy demon designer)
Basically, the same as regular Orpheus but red instead of white, and I think it looks kinda feminine.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2