Battlefield Heroes!!!

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
quasadra

Battlefield Heroes!!!

there will be a FREE battlefield game to play soon. its called Battlefield Heroes. looks pretty good so far, i will definetly check this out and its FREE!!! tralier here. finally i can sit on the wings 8)
Last edited by quasadra on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
mcred23

Looks really fun and really interesting. Tack on the all important "Free" bit and I know I'll be trying this game out.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Recon 5

The 'sitting on wings' feature really amused me. Next thing we know, all shooters will have passenger pods on their aircraft.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

The style sorta reminds me of a 3rd person Team Fortress 2.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Fritz Ashlyn

Recon 5 wrote:The 'sitting on wings' feature really amused me. Next thing we know, all shooters will have passenger pods on their aircraft.
When I first saw the trailer I lost it when they started showing people calmly sitting on the wings of fighter planes.

I'm going to make the most stereotypical German soldier I can and ride around on wings constantly.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!