Anyone here play Girens Greed?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AnbuZabuza

Anyone here play Girens Greed?

It seems like my Haman is glitched, I put her in a Qubeley, and no matter what I do she wont get hit.

I put her by herself VS a full stack of other MS and they just all miss, maybe its an ability of hers but, invincibility seems like an odd ability >_>.
Mark064

Which Gihren's Greed? Regardless it's Haman and a Qubeley, she'll dodge most things with it but if she runs into Amuro...
AnbuZabuza

Its the DC version of zeon no keifu, and yeah I know its Haman but, I have other pilots with Higher stats who still takes hits so thats why I'm wondering.

I'm playing Zeon part 2 if that makes any difference, Haman and Co join up with Gihren.
Mark064

Same one I played then. It's because it's Haman and it's the Qubeley. Put someone like Amuro, Char, or Kamille in it and you'll get the same. Of course if you are playing as the EF and you run into Haman prepare to be feared. Also depends what you are going up against.
AnbuZabuza

Well she left me, and now I have no good pilots to use in this super expensive Quebley D:
RX 93 ZZ

Does anyone even know where I can find this game....like even play-asia dosen't have any pre-owned copys....then again I'm looking for the PS2 version so...idk.....sounds extremly In-depth and fun.......
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
bluemax151

RX 93 ZZ wrote:Does anyone even know where I can find this game....like even play-asia dosen't have any pre-owned copys....then again I'm looking for the PS2 version so...idk.....sounds extremly In-depth and fun.......
You can try here.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
AnbuZabuza

I would recommend against getting the PS2 version.
RX 93 ZZ

...and why's that? It's all i can really go for....I only have an Import PS2....so it's my only option....
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Mark064

If you have an import PS2 you can also play imported PS games, so you are better off getting Gihren's Greed for PS.
Fritz Ashlyn

I'd like to hear why he shouldn't get a PS2 version too. I own Ghiren's Ambition for the PS2 and I love it.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Mark064 wrote:If you have an import PS2 you can also play imported PS games, so you are better off getting Gihren's Greed for PS.
Don't they have a swap magic disc for PS?

Anyways, I see it released for a wide variety of consoles. Is there any real diffrence between the games? Or are they just direct ports?
Last edited by Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
AnbuZabuza

If its the only version you can get I would definitely get it, its not a bad game.

The reasons I prefer the other versions ( Blood of Zeon and Threat of Axis ) are as follows, in the PS2 version the game only goes up to the end of the one year war, unless you buy the append disc. The other versions also include many more mobile suits and mobile armors, and also go through ZZ gundam, and also include many side stories such as blue destiny.

The PS2 version has more Ace Pilots, but they are far less useful, for example in Blood of Zeon or Threat of Axis, if you have the black tri stars in efreet EXAMs you can take out 4 or 5 stacks of mobile suits with them alone, trying something like this in the PS2 version would be suicide even with the best MS. Uber pilots like Char or Haman are practically invincible if you put them in the best units.

Then theres the whole political system in the PS2 version, which I guess its a matter of preference on if you like it or not, but I personally think it just bogs and slows the game down, same with the point system you have to use to build and research MS.

Summary: Its a good game, but I would recommend the other versions due to more MS/MA and scenarios.
Fritz Ashlyn

Well, I guess I should have been more specific. I've got the PS2 "Ghiren's Ambition: Zeon Independence War" version (like so) which includes the append disc. After playing through it and the "Blood of Zeon" Dreamcast version I vastly prefer the PS2 edition.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
AnbuZabuza

Does that version have all the stuff from the DC version?