Gears of War 2 Teaser

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SNT1

Gears of War 2 Teaser

yay, X360's better-than-Halo game sequel confirmed for Nov. 08!

Official trailer

Youtube version

Hey, since all the PS3 giants are pushed till 2009 AFAIK, this will have to be my most anticipated game of the year.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
mcred23

This is doubtlessly going to be one of the most anticipated games of the year, period, particularly for later in the year (Unless something equally huge gets announced in the next few months).

I really can't wait till we get some more details on this one, which is why I'll save any real comments until we learn more...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Blade of the Red Comet

That's cool that they apparently made a "duel" animation when two saws collide. I just hope they fix the number of other flaws in Gears...more weapons, less glitches, COMPLETE REMOVEAL OF THAT %$^$&# HOST SHOTTY. It really bugged me how you had to restart a room when you wanted to play a different gametype too.
J-Lead

Indeed, this game is definitely gonna spur attention for the upcoming cavalcade of months. I can't wait to see what gruesome additions they made to this.

I heard Dom say "If something happens to me, promise me your going to look for Maria." I think it's safe to say that we now know the name of his missing gal. :wink:
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Scyron

"Look at all dat juice". Now time for more Cole train :D

I'm psyched for it, gears was way more fun than I ever thought, I wasn't even excited or cared about the game till I actually played my copy when I purchased my 360.

I guess this also might revive some gears multiplayer action in anticipation of the sequel.
Vash

I'm glad to see them keeping their promise of alternating Halo/Gears ever other year. Right now it seems doubtful that FFXIII or GT5 will be out this year, so it looks like this fall it'll be Gears 2 vs Killzone 2.
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
Dynames

AWESOME can't wait for that one
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Charismatic Enigma

I just hope that there is more missions that involve operating vehicles and that Brumaks are more involved this time and not on just the PC version.
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.