Einhänder

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Scyron

Einhänder

so someone mentioned this game and I just had to whip it out. I think this has to be one of the coolest on rail shooters a la r-type or raiden. So anyways has anyone beaten the game? I have I know once but it was very difficult even on easy, later on some of the levels are just nuts.
Wedge14

I game sharked it back in the day. LOL

But i could never beat it, without cheating. But i did manage to unlock the two secret ships with my cheating ways.

I loved it though all the neat lil gunpods. Prolly my fav horizontal shooter.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Kuruni

I beat it on easy and normal, need to grab Juno first though (never beat it without gunpod). And only did it with Endymion Mk. III, its autocannon is superior to vulcan and reliable.

Never the less, I say this is the best from Square, ever (and mech design is cool).
My girlfriend was a loli.
Imperial

This was far and away among the best games of the classic Playstaion. I can't tell you how much time my brother and I spent on that game.

It was the perfect 2-D shooter.
This space for rent
Scyron

I aways tend to start with juno or flash or both when I use the dual gun-user. I played a bit the other day with the 1 gunpod, 2 machinegun and felt it a bit strong but underpowered or ill equipped when I used it.

I really love the blade though, using that while switching gunpod location from top to bottom really is cool, especially for the cramped stages.
Aegis

They really don't make shooters like they used to. I love the concept behind those ships and the way you just plug those secondary weapons. Fighters with robotic arms of sorts. Man, I forget how freakishly huge those bosses looked.
Areus

If I could get a hold of it I would play it. I remember it was kinda easy back in the day. Easy for a Shump that is...
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!
MechaGear

I'm thinking of picking this one up... Anyone know if there's any pressing reason I should find the U.S. version instead of the Japanese one? It actually seems cheaper to get the import, and since it's a shmup I doubt translation will be a necessity. Plus, it sounds like some things were removed from the English version...?
Vyron

You can go check at GameFAQ for the entries on this game, a few of them had discuss the difference between the REMOVED and Eng versions. From what I remember, nothing really fundamental between the two.
Kuruni

Regard of gameplay, Japanese version has Free difficult setting. It's easiest and no continue limit, but no score award neither. The gunpod also switch position slighly slower in Japanese version.

Few images in gallery got removed from English version, notable pilots's concept arts, but it's much easier to browse gallery in English version.

Those are all that I concern.
My girlfriend was a loli.