No More Heores

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

No More Heores

So, did anyone else happen to pick up this game?

I've been playing it for the last few days, its a nice little game. Sort of easy, but the boss fights can be a bit of a pain.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Scyron

auhhg. no I have every intent of picking it up but the one target I looked for it at did not have it. It isn't even listed on their website, so I don't know if I will be able to pick it up from there.

The game just looks like so much fun. I just wish I had the funds to buy it without having to adjust my budget. :(

I know Vash and Anavel, of the IRC room got the game, hearing them talk about it makes it really hard not to run out and charge it to a credit card.
WhiteWingDemon

Darn. You beat me to making this thread.

I have anticipated No More Heroes for nearly a year. I loved Killer 7 so I was ecstatic when I heard about NMH. I just have to say (I'm only a few hours in) that it really lives up to my expectations.
Scyron

Well I wrongly estimated the arrival of my ocean game, so I'll end up getting this probably tomorrow even if I have to charge it on a credit card. Whenever I see videos and discussion about NMH I just die because I can't chop off heads and collect coins.