Question about a Mecha from a video game...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
adamech

Question about a Mecha from a video game...

Hey, does anyone of you know the name of the video game that several mechas - one of them looked somewhat like spider on two legs, it head two arms on the outside with big guns covered by long slim shields and two arms in front of it's body, small head and lots of boosters and stuff on it's back. There was a resin kit made of it, very detailed - I would say either from Kotobukiya or Wave. By the way this was a bit over 10 years ago.
Thanks,
Andreas
mcred23

Since this is a question about a game, this is being moved to the Gaming section...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Hmmmm, I do remember there was a spider-leg part that you could get in Front Mission 3.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
quasadra

your discription reminds me of the THOR from starcraft 2, but the game havent out yet....(this is bad, im seeing starcraft in everything)

back on topic, what type of game is it, strategy, action or simulation? perhaps its Carnage Heart a very old simulation game on the PS1.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
yellowlightman

Chrome Hounds?

Any idea what system it was for?
colony drop
anime blogging that doesn't suck