Resistance 2: United We Fall (PS3)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
J-Lead

Resistance 2: United We Fall (PS3)

Just read up on it in a new Game Informer (which, coincidentally, seems to be the only place I can find info on it.) While I don't know much about it, I've read that it take place during a Chimeran invasion on US soil, that there are new boss fights, larger enemies, new weapons and vehicles (possibly airborne) and, get this, two separate campaign modes; one for single player (in which I assume you play as Hale) and a second, completely different one for cooperative multiplayer, which allows for two players offline and eight players online (which looks like promising material for the MAHQ gaming clan. :wink: ) There are three basic character roles you can choose from for this mode: Heavy Soldier (complete with Chaingun,) Special Ops Soldier (complete with specialized sniper rifle,) and a Medic (complete with a medical...gun, or something. :? ) There is also a competitive online mode which allows for 60 players at once (or so I read,) and I can only imagine the carnage and teabagging. :)

Anyhoo, looks even better than the first one, which says a lot, so I'll definitely be picking this up.

EDIT: Pics. Wow, in that fifth picture, the Chimera give off a distinct genestealer vibe...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."