The Orange Box (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, TF2)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
VR7

The Orange Box (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, TF2)

Surprised no one has ever made a thread on this. This should cover all the games in the Orange Box bundle, including Half-Life 2, the episodes, Portal, and Team Fortress 2.

I myself have the Orange Box, but only Team Fortress 2 installed. Was wondering if anyone else has the Orange Box and/or plays TF2.
-noel
J-Lead

Re: The Orange Box (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, TF2)

I was actually just about to make a topic for this. I gotta say, I feel like a fool for not buying it sooner (I have it for 360.) I just beat Portal today, and lemme tell ya, the ending had me in hysterics.
VR7 wrote:
I myself have the Orange Box, but only Team Fortress 2 installed.
...If you haven't already played the Half life series, trust me, your going to want to install them. Half Life 2 is now officially the best FPS I have ever played.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
VR7

I already beat HL2, though I never played Episode One or Two yet. I'm currently more interested in logging TF2 time.
-noel
Recon 5

Re: The Orange Box (HL2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal, TF2)

J-Lead wrote:I was actually just about to make a topic for this. I gotta say, I feel like a fool for not buying it sooner (I have it for 360.) I just beat Portal today, and lemme tell ya, the ending had me in hysterics.
Gotta love GLADOS, huh? THE CAKE IS REAL, I SAY!

Anyway, I predict that Companion Cube actions figures will be the next big thing. Here's hoping that the official HL3 gets the portal gun, too. Speaking of which, Aperture Science would have been such a great asset to the Combine. I wonder why they didn't try to take it over?