Super Robot Wars: OG Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Destiny_Gundam

Dark Brain VS Neo Granzon

I think Dark Brain's death cry is even better tha Keisar Ephes.

Is this an event kill or just unit viewer?
Last edited by Destiny_Gundam on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Homeless

As far as I am aware its just someone goofing around in Free Battle, as you can set how much damage they deal.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Wingnut

Destiny_Gundam wrote:I think Dark Brain's death cry is even better tha Keisar Ephes.
Sounds like he got hit in the groin or something.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Destiny_Gundam

Wingnut wrote:
Destiny_Gundam wrote:I think Dark Brain's death cry is even better tha Keisar Ephes.
Sounds like he got hit in the groin or something.
Degenerative Cannon to the groin? Ouch.

Either way, the universe is screwed.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Homeless

*Bashes head against wall*

Man, Stage 33 is a real pain.

-1st: Some 30 grunts, and Maysis with her Peirines (170K HP, HP Regen).

-2nd: Another 28 grunts, plus Shura King Alkaid and his Extim (350K HP, large HP regen).

-3rd: Shura King Alkaid and his Raha Extim (450K HP, large HP regen).

All you get is an SP refill for the 3rd phase.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Wingnut

Then perhaps some funny stuff will ease your pain.
Let it load all the way and turn down the volume as it is quite loud. In this feature Kusuha does her Gespenst Kick and Excellen in the Huckie Boxer has an approperate target for her frustrations.
Oh the fun of the free battle mode.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

So....who hasn't done a Gespenst Kick of Hilarity yet? :lol:
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Bright Noa

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:So....who hasn't done a Gespenst Kick of Hilarity yet? :lol:
We lack:

--Axel doing a "LISTEN TO MY SONG KICK!!!"
--Ingram doing a "Dead End Kick" (altough....I'm surprised Viletta hasn't done one either)
--The Cry Wolves, R Originals, and a few others.

Although.....

We do have:
Kyosuke finally losing his mind

Wait for Ratsel's first Kick....you'll probably fall off your chair.....or whatever you may be sitting on....

The first part of the above link
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Homeless

What a trip. XD Just finished stage 34, and it was quite relaxing after 33. It can also be broken down into three phases:

-1st: Shura cleanup; Mizal is there in his Glasyalabolas, alongside a swarm of Bartool and a Mironga. All pushovers.

-2nd: Tis and Lalia arrive, with a group of Wendigos and masses of the space fish in tow. You get some fun reinforcements as well.

-3rd: Duminas arrives and enters her second form (370,000 HP).

I let a Folka/Fernando team destroy Duminas by themselves, since she had no HP regeneration and was getting a 0% hit rate against them. XD
Kuruni

Wow, Fernando survive his fate from C3 too?

Not unexpect, but the survival list is notable long IMO...
My girlfriend was a loli.
Homeless

Alion also joins, at that. Axel, Alfimi, and Shuu join after stage 34, as well.

Man, Stage 35 is a real nightmare. The only enemies are Dark Brain (First form has 380K HP, second form has 580K HP, both have large HP regen) and five Swordian Guards (220,000 HP each), so have fun building morale.

EDIT: Got him, hahahaha~! I managed to kill both in one round each, although it took quite a bit of set up. All that's left is Stage 36, Ragnarok.

EDIT EDIT: One turned Gary Shuu; that was such a satisfying final stage. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hopes the next game abandons the LoE storyline like the @verse, and it'll be perfect.
Imperial

Yay for double posts, right?

A mod can shoot this one on sight.
Last edited by Imperial on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space for rent
Imperial

Oh, wow

I just saw Dark Brain's ultimate attack. I know the word "epic" gets thrown around a lot, but that's some Grade A OMGWTPWNED material.
Homeless wrote:Alion also joins, at that. Axel, Alfimi, and Shuu join after stage 34, as well.

Man, Stage 35 is a real nightmare. The only enemies are Dark Brain (First form has 380K HP, second form has 580K HP, both have large HP regen) and five Swordian Guards (220,000 HP each), so have fun building morale.

EDIT: Got him, hahahaha~! I managed to kill both in one round each, although it took quite a bit of set up. All that's left is Stage 36, Ragnarok.

EDIT EDIT: One turned Gary Shuu; that was such a satisfying final stage. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hopes the next game abandons the LoE storyline like the @verse, and it'll be perfect.
I'm sure you've heard through the grapevine that some post-scenario dialogue suggests that we won't be seeing La Gias.

Ryu and Kouta offer to lend Masaki a hand in protecting the kingdom, but he shrugs it off with a line about how the people of La Gias should protect their own home, rather than relying on someone else's power.

So, here's hoping (although I highly doubt it, as Lune has yet to upgrade to Valsione R).

In a perfect world, we could trade the C3 crew's return for the La Gias folks. Lord knows they're far more entertaining.
This space for rent
Destiny_Gundam

Well, Shu's gone, but we probably won't see Masaki again AND Lune doesn't go with him?

I can be satisfied with that.
Homeless

Masaki says that, but I can easily see it as a lead in to EX's events.

As fun as C3 coming back would be, I think I like Fernando, Alion, Maysis, and the remaining Shura following Shura King Folka to find a new land to live in peace better.
Destiny_Gundam

I've been wondering. What exactly makes this game a Gaiden? I know Alpha Gaiden is a Gaiden because the player characters from Alpha aren't in it, but the SRX and ATX team are both in OG Gaiden right? So why isn't it OG3?
Homeless

Alpha Gaiden and Original Generation Gaiden are sidestories because they're games that quickly wrap up stuff so that the next game can move on without a ton of baggage. It really doesn't have anything to do with what characters are in it, especially since the main characters of OGG weren't SRX and ATX Teams.
Destiny_Gundam

Oh. To me a sidestory is something that is usually unrelated (or barely related) to the main plot. I guess I need to broaden my definition.
Homeless

In fairness, they're only called "sidestory" because that's what the staff decided to call them. @G could've been @2 and OGG could've been OG3, easily.

For another random tidbit, the Huckebein EX was mentioned vaguely in text during OGG, and in the ending Filio basically says its time for Altairlion.