Regarding a Unit from King Gainer

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
speedstriker

Regarding a Unit from King Gainer

Is the brown, gun shooting gainer unit useful at all? I used it once and found it not only slow(when traveling) but also very weak in firepower...

Just wondering if anyone actually uses it and likes it. :?

Edit: Yes, I am talking about Another Century's Episode 3 and I am speciafically asking about the usefulness of the brown unit called Emperanza. I just found out actually.
Last edited by speedstriker on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurando

Im just going guess your talking about ACE 3. But there are 2 brown shooting gainers. The Emprenza and Gachico (sp is probably wrong). Emprenza is the chicken legged one and gachico is the humanoid shaped one with some of emprenza's parts (Tell me if I have mixed the two up anybody)

Emprenza is kinda lame. But it's sniper is pretty strong.

Gachico is nothing too special but he is still kinda cool.
Kuruni

Kurando wrote:Im just going guess your talking about ACE 3. But there are 2 brown shooting gainers. The Emprenza and Gachico (sp is probably wrong). Emprenza is the chicken legged one and gachico is the humanoid shaped one with some of emprenza's parts (Tell me if I have mixed the two up anybody)

You switch their names.

Well, Emperanza's gun and sniping attack is quite powerful. But overall just one of lower tier unit, I only use it once and had very hard time to defeat the Overdevil (the first time I ever loss teammate...).

Gachiko, on other hand, is joke. It's pretty much weaker version of Emperanza but see it perform "airwalk" is hillarious.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Kurando

Kuruni wrote:
Kurando wrote:Im just going guess your talking about ACE 3. But there are 2 brown shooting gainers. The Emprenza and Gachico (sp is probably wrong). Emprenza is the chicken legged one and gachico is the humanoid shaped one with some of emprenza's parts (Tell me if I have mixed the two up anybody)

You switch their names.
Ah. I had a feeling I mixed something up.
Recon 5

Whats the name of that pink putty- like one, and how does it work? I'm always entertained every time I see it in action.
Kuruni

Dominator, it's quite fun to use (though I still use it only once, too busy maxing other mech) and its combination with King Gainer is very amusing.
AU_Gundam MK II

Are you trying to say that the only truly useful King Gainer unit is King Gainer?
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Ware wa Zengar! ZENGAR ZOMBOLT!! Fanbase o Tatsu! TSURUGI NAI!!

ZANKANTOU!! RAIKOU GIRI!!
Kuruni

No, I just use it more than other. As said, Dominator is actually fun to play.