Quick SRW question...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Iruga

Quick SRW question...

Did Libra from GW ever appear in any of the SRW titles?
Kuruni

IIRC, no. However, I never beat SRW 64 which also feature GW TV serie. Other game feature GW TV serie are F, F Final, Alpha and D and Libra isn't in any of them.
My girlfriend was a loli.
AmuroNT1

CJayC's Super Robot Wars appearance FAQ says that Libra was in 64; in fact, just about the only GW machine not in the game is the Leo.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Just cause Libra's in the game, dosen't mean you can use it. Unless it was G-Generation but I don't think it was in that game either
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Kuruni

Libra appear in Battleship category in G Generation F, you can purchase it :D (below average space-only mobility, but has great firepower including MAP and can loaded with many units).

I miss later consolde Generation series. It appear as enemy in G Generation Advance, nothing much to say about it though.
My girlfriend was a loli.