Z.O.E. III?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mich-79

Z.O.E. III?

About a year ago I saw an announcement that the third installement of the Zone of the Enders saga would appear on the PS3 around november 2007.
November 2007 has come and almost gone, butI 'm unable to find anything, except for that same announcement from a year ago on the net. :?

Anyone heard anything about this game?
Did it get cancelled? Puched back? ...?
Kurando

My guess is that we will get some new announcment for ZOE 3 after MGS4. Since Kojima would most likely focus on mgs4 then focus on ZOE 3.
Tafumi

As far as I knew, it was pretty much a production level rumor. As was said, Kojima/Konami was so deep in MGS4 that any news of Z.O.E.III would have been hard pressed to surface.

I'll keep my ear to the tracks. See if anything comes up.
Darwyn

Re: Z.O.E. III?

Mich-79 wrote:About a year ago I saw an announcement that the third installement of the Zone of the Enders saga would appear on the PS3 around november 2007.
November 2007 has come and almost gone, butI 'm unable to find anything, except for that same announcement from a year ago on the net. :?

Anyone heard anything about this game?
Did it get cancelled? Puched back? ...?
Yeah man..PSM was "supposed" to have an entire issue dedicated to ZOE III way back in 06.They mentioned hundreds of robots, and massive online battles, after that we have never heard from ZOEIII again.
NewLondenion

All I can say is that if and when they do make ZOE III that they get someone competent for the english scripts. Also I hope ZOE gets more attention on the production line than it's predecessors seeing as how compared to MGS ZOE was made the ignored sibling.
"Just another day in the office."
-Cathas Okeze, ADVENT Fanfic Project