DS Recommendations

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Scyron

I'd actually suggest ouenden the japanese Elite beat agents, I think it has much better music. But then again I'm not really a fan of the genre as a whole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan

the brain age/big brain academy games are great for daily practice.
Aegis

Recon 5 wrote:Saying Elite Beat Agents is a must- have is like saying that any Warioware is a must- have. Sure, plenty of people think that they're freakin' cool, but I suggest that Zangetsu just rent it first in case he is one of those who doesn't like such games.
And you do realize that what I said was not meant to be taken word for word, right? Regardless, it is still a highly recommended game to play if you own a DS.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Scyron wrote:I'd actually suggest ouenden the japanese Elite beat agents, I think it has much better music. But then again I'm not really a fan of the genre as a whole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan

the brain age/big brain academy games are great for daily practice.
Plus I found Ouendan to be harder Revent Wings is also a pretty good game too.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
artmaster079

If you want a decent fighting game for the DS (which there aren't many), try Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2.

Or perhaps that Bleach game that came out recently ( I hear it was okay).

Megaman ZX/ Advent are great too.

And Digimon World Dawn/ Dusk. Yes, I just said that. They are actually really good games.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

The first bleach game is awesome, the second has more characters but the single player mode is terrible for unlocking new cards and characters.

The only downside with bleach is it takes forever to load up one match which may only last for 6 minutes, so it is best to have something else outside of just the game to past time between matches/loading. It is pretty fun 4 player though, I like it more than Jump super stars but that only has like 4 or 5 characters on single cart --multiplay.
Sandrock

Dont know if you have had a GBA before so I would recommend the Super robot wars taisen games. I dont know about the situation in the states but in the UK there is a serious lack of decent anime based games (bar the few imports in forbidden planet).