Call of Duty 4

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

Which system are you buying Call of Duty 4 on?

PS3
25%
Xbox360
50%
Other
17%
I'm not Buying Call of Duty 4
8%

Total votes: 24
Vash

Antares wrote:My personal favorite still is Behind Enemy Lines, but enough of that.
On a related note, Zakaev's son reminded me alot of the tracksuit guy from Behind Enemy Lines.
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
J-Lead

COD4 seems to take inspirations from alot of books and films, namely Black Hawk Down, Behind Enemy Lines, and maybe The Sum of All Fears.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Zeonic Glory

The funny thing is, the Fye store at my local mall gives a free copy of Black Hawk Down with every purchase of Call of Duty 4.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
J-Lead

Zeonic Glory wrote:The funny thing is, the Fye store at my local mall gives a free copy of Black Hawk Down with every purchase of Call of Duty 4.
o.O Erm...why? I'm not so sure Ridley Scott would be too happy about that...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Scyron

Zeonic Glory wrote:The funny thing is, the Fye store at my local mall gives a free copy of Black Hawk Down with every purchase of Call of Duty 4.
I need to find an FYE closer than 23miles away. I would so buy this game even if I had to charge it on my credit card. that sounds like a really killer deal.
Zeonic Glory

I thank Black Friday. Thanks to it, my local Target had it for $48! :shock:
Thank God for silly economical holiday sales :lol: .
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.