Homeworld 2: Gundam Mod

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Apache

Homeworld 2: Gundam Mod

Has any one ever played this? Im looking to go buy the game and download the mod, from what I have seen it looks great. For those who haven't seen it heres a video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7KOQJcIVtmM
Chavelo

I have. Once you build a super weapon such as the GP03. There's little call for anything else. Which gets really boring. I'd rather see more MS fighting. But I don't think you can disable specific levels of tech.
mcred23

Ya know, we once had at least one, maybe it was even two, threads about this mod, although they seem to have been taken out in one of the purges. :|

Anyway, about that video, it does show some good images from the game (Albiet, spliced in with MS IGLOO footage) and it still looks interesting. But as Chavelo, the game seems to lack MS fighting (Something I noticed in older images and videos we posted) and in some cases it looked as if they added in MS (or ships or other Gundam machines) at random, completely ignoring how the unit in question actually performed/was used/etc (Which was something of a detracter for me).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Magnus

Sweet mother of mercy this looks fantastic! Even if it plays like crap it would be cool if someone would use FRAPS to make original battle sequences or to even reenact 0079 battles.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z1BYqwJHzMg
Nagato21

It looks cool but you get bored easely.
The battlestar Galactica version is cooler.
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
mbrin

Hate to bring it back up but anyone still playing this? or occasionally hoping on it to play? I'm looking to play people online instead of constantly going against the CPU all the time.
"Who can goto war if he is afraid of alcohol?"
- Roy Focker The only true Skull Leader
Apache

I play it a lot, its really fun. Give me your im or email and we can battle.