Age of Armor

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ExhileVoid

Age of Armor

http://www.aoaus.com/

Has anyone else also gotten a chance to test this MMORPG involving piloting mechs? According to the game, there are two factions to join: The Global Federation and the Mars ARTHUR. Also players can chose their genetic backgrounds such as: Humans, Enhanced Humans, or Neo Humans.
Nightwing03

Well...another guy late last moneth i think posted this very same website. i was going to play it...then i just couldnt be stuffed downloading. But on the site i checked out some trailers etc and it seems there are transformable mechs that look like transformers which is interesting...so maybe its like Super Robot cross with Real Robot Cross with transformers?
♣♦♠♥
Recon 5

Well, I played up to the end of Closed Beta but I migrated to Rising Force when that became free :wink: .

Age of Armor is a typical Asian MMO (read: GRIND FEST with PvP galore in the end) but it stands out because of the mech aspects. You explore and fight in your mech, and you'll notice that it has A LOT more options for customization than any character in other RPGs, especially since armor dyes and transforming parts came out. You can upgrade virtually anything and theres lots of small components to play around with. Levelling is also quite fast.

Also, character specialization is flexible and you might want to note that the spellcasting system is rather unconventional- check their forums to see what I mean.

Its worth a look at least, but you won't miss anything by skipping it because if you've played any other MMO (bar a few) its just more of the same- only with mechs.