Dead Fantasy

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SNT1

Dead Fantasy

I think it belongs in this forum. If not, meh.

Have you guys seen this new video? It's from Monty Oum, dude who made the Metroid vs Master Chick video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5v0_TjBxY8

good stuff. It'll have part 2, too!
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
J-Lead

GEEZ! That's good enough to beat official material! Though I believe it's more of something for the art and multimedia section...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Wow, that was great. :D I was gonna say somebody had some serious FFX-2 hate, then Tifa came out of nowhere and mowed the opposition down, lol.
Nightwing03

Wow, the FF girls managed to hold up against 3 DOA girls for a while, that was EPIC! Now, i need to wait for part 2 to see Tifa kick ass. What reason with the DOA girls want to fight with the FF girls?
♣♦♠♥
Hyakushiki

(Saves to favorites.)
That has got to be the coolest thing I've seen in a while! I would so play that game! Itagaki, Sakaguchi make it so. My girl Rikku, holdin' it down yo! 8)
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nightwing03 wrote:Wow, the FF girls managed to hold up against 3 DOA girls for a while, that was EPIC! Now, i need to wait for part 2 to see Tifa kick ass. What reason with the DOA girls want to fight with the FF girls?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking myself
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Hyakushiki

Then you have to ask yourself honestly, does it really matter?
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Aegis

I was expecting Paine to show up to complete the YuRiPa troika. But... Tifa in the end still works perfectly fine. :P
Vash

I wonder if this was made by the super nerdy guy in Grandma's Boy who always wears leather and talks like a robot, cause I think this guy likes The Matrix wayyy too much.
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
J-Lead

Vash wrote:I wonder if this was made by the super nerdy guy in Grandma's Boy who always wears leather and talks like a robot, cause I think this guy likes The Matrix wayyy too much.
Well, seeing as Advent Children practically transformed Final Fantasy into the Matrix...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Scyron

I'm amazed the character models are pretty much all the same looking, I would have imagined the tifa model would look way better than the high-res FF10/x-2 models. Nice to see them all pretty equal in terms of quality.