PS2 gundam games

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Tafumi

Well, I played the heck out of 3 (gave it an honest shot) and I did beat the entire story mode (exploring every path and unlocking every suit.)

The entire game I pretty much used the same combo and was able to beat the game with no troubles whatsoever.

The program-your-suit thing was kind of cool but not really possible when playing against another human. Ultimately making it a useless quirk.

I didn't hate 3. Or 2 (or 1) for that matter. But I just don't like fighting games. Mainly because I'm no good at them.
Sanjiro

The PS2 Gundam games I have are Journey to Jaburo, Federation-vs-Zeon, and Zeonic Front. I like the replay value of Journey to Jaburo, but hate the controls. Zeonic Front would have to be my fav so far. By the way....does clearing every mission with an "S" rank get you anything?
Apache

I have Journey to Jaburo, Zeonic Front, Federation vs. Zeon, Encounters in Space, Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam & Federation vs. Z.A.F.T. II Plus. Working on importing the rest for ps2, this guy has uploaded videos for each game that are like 20 min long on average:
http://youtube.com/user/alexfung23

They dont actually help with the control aspect of the game, but at least you can see the game play before you end up buying one.
thehod

do you need a special chip to import Alliance vs Zaft? I was wondering how I can play it on my PS 2
Apache

I use a swap disk I dont know if im allowed to post links but if you pm me or sum thing ill give you all the info.

oh and if you import alliance vs zaft make sure you get this version:
Alliance vs. Z.A.F.T. II P.L.U.S.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_See ... I_P.L.U.S.
Its got a bunch more stuff.