GSD: Rengou vs. ZAFT 2

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ZeBaron

GSD: Rengou vs. ZAFT 2

Having played the crap out of FvsZ and GvsZG, I've now set my sights on the second SEED Vs. game. Slight problem: it was never released in the US. So, what must I go through to get the game, other than having to import it/buy it of eBay and get an American/Japanese PS2 conversion kit or w/e? And I'm guessing there's no English in the game at all, is there?
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
quasadra

i dont know how to get it, since i dont live in U.S. i can tell you that there is no english in, ok maybe just a few words, but i dont think you will need it anyway(i cant read japanese as well but i still can play with no problem).
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Darwyn

I have it :) you would need to import it and also find a way to mod your ps2.

I would tell you to get Swap Magic 3 but..burning discs is really a pain in th a$$.You also have to deal with games stuttering all the time because maybe the dvds you have aren't that good quality.They get scratched even a little and they'll stutter like crazy.

I always say this..try to get HDloader + Network adapter + a compatible Hard Drive for your ps2.This lets you install games straight to that hard drive, meaning you don't have to deal with your ps2's laser, games being weird because you burned them too fast or too slow, and load times are like non existent(well of course they are there but seriously, it's really fast) with the HD on your ps2.I ordered Swap Magic just to play rvzII and was disappointed.

The game took forever to load, sometimes it wouldn't even boot up, it would freeze up like crazy.Needless to say that same day I looked around for alternative ways, and thats when I discovered HDloader.it really is the best thing ever.Every game I import I install and never have to worry about it getting scratched.

Well yeah, the game is awesome..I play the hell out of it, even non gundam fans(my 2 brothers!) found it to be a lot of fun, and the MS selection is pretty big.What I like most about it though is the engine, it's a really great engine, hoping they do something like it for Gundam vs Gundam.

Also there is little to no english in the game, but theres gamefaqs :)
Mwulf

I have it. I use Swap Magic with no problems. Nice, cheap and easy to install. Everything loads fast. I would say Swap Magic is really the BEST way to go.

The only real problem is that, if I haven't played it in a while, I tend to think my controller is broken when I start. That whole O/X thing.

But it's a great game.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Kenji

I'm currently waiting for the import price to go down (or my salary to go up) before I get this one. I use a flip-top cover for my old skool PS2 and Swap Magic 2.0, since it's almost perfect. Unfortunately, not all games work with that build, so I also have version 3.6 for the tougher nuts to crack. Thus far, the only games I've needed 3.6 for were the British and Japanese versions of Siren 2... and that's a whole other sordid tale of obsession.

Once I replaced the cover and figured out how to deal with the whole "power ribbon dragging against the disc" problem, it was easy.

I think, if you have a slimline PStwo, it'll be even easier... more like modding a PSone.
"This is the truth! This is my belief. At least for now."