Magic Swap 3 Plus question

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
RX 93 ZZ

Magic Swap 3 Plus question

I have a Magic swap and i just bought G Gen for my PS2. Now i am having trouble with trying to make the PSone G Gen play on my PS2 with the magic swap. I place the CD driver in like normal...select the NTSC video mode and then put in my G Gen Disc and when i select it to boot it reads for a minute and then says that its not a valid ps2 disc. so i was wondering if there was a way i could od this or if i need to buy like a PSone import changer........?
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Mwulf

Yeah... I'm pretty sure Swap Magic only works with PS2 games. You can try pressing square instead of X, (which is what I was told to do to get Climax UC working...) but I've never had much luck with that.

Since it's a PSX game, it would be possible to download an emulator and play it on your PC, since most emulators can switch between regions fairly easily.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Yeah, I made that same mistake with New SRW for the PS1. Using Swap Magic to play Japanese PS1 games on my US PS2 doesn't work for me either.
ExhileVoid

Also FYI, Swap Magic does not work with Dual-Layered Discs, e.g: DVD-9, DVD-14, and DVD-18. God of War II is an example.
Pheznik

Breaker Pro works for ps1 games, but its not what i used....i'll see if i can find the disc's name that i used and pop it up here later.