G Generation Question

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
RX 93 ZZ

G Generation Question

I was looking into buying a G Gen game and i ran into a couple of problems.

A) i dont want to spend 70 bucks to import it B) I cant read japanesse to well and
C) i dont know which one i should buy
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Well, it all depends on your tastes but you don't need to understand Japanese to play a Japanese video game. Especially if you're somewhat familiar with all the Gundam series since G-Generation is pretty much a completion of such. Anyways, if you can find it, it also depends on what systems you have.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
RX 93 ZZ

I haaaaaaaaaaave a PS2,Xbox 360,Xbox(just in case) and a GBA

Anyways, isint G Gen games RPG's and if they are then dosent that mean there will be a heaping pile of text i need to understand in order to play correctly(also being involved in the story would be nice too but....).

Naw, the game is pretty straight forward to play actually. In that case, I've played a few of them:

G-Gen Neo, and G-Gen SEED are pretty cheap, my favrioute though is G-Gen Advance.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
RX 93 ZZ

hows G Gen Neo then and like what do you have to do story wise. does it take you through like the OYW,Grypes, Neo Zeon etc etc etc also does it have CCA mecha??
Fritz Ashlyn

G-Gen Advance is a good one, and it's region free. Unless you have a way to play imports on those other systems, Advance will be your best bet.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:G-Gen Advance is a good one, and it's region free. Unless you have a way to play imports on those other systems, Advance will be your best bet.
All of the handhelds are region free, just to let you know.

G-Gen Neo was a decent game, but its also very slow at times its very diffrent from SRW However. For insantce, your charecter can select multiple weapons for combo attacks like three of Gundam's Beam Sabers.

Also, your charecter can move twice in a turn, if it kills off a unit.

I Beleive G-Gen Neo had all the series up to SEED. G-Gen SEED as the name implies, dose the SEED Story line, it also has a "Generation Mode" where you can play through the various series.

My favrioute aspect of the G-Gen series is the fact that you can capture enemey units in the game(other then bossess)

RX 93 ZZ

I have the magic swaps for my PS2 so......but it sounds like if i want a good well rounded G Gen game i should go with G-Neo. but a question on that is how many gundam seris' does it involve? Also does it go from like OYW,skips to the 0080 scene then 0083 and onward?

Also i have played all of the SNES G Gen games so is that any help??
RX 93 ZZ

I picked up the orginal G Gen game from Play Asia and i'm going to check it out. hopefully it will be worth it.