Gundam Battle Online Dreamcast

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

Gundam Battle Online Dreamcast

hey everybody, i'm new on here, and i heard this is the best gundam forum. Well i need some help with some info, i just bought a sega dreamcast system, and i have been buying japanese dreamcast games. My problem is i wanna buy this Dreamcast Gundam Battle Online Game on ebay for 10 bucks, and i'm wondering if you need internet to play this game, or if you can play it normally like Federation Vs. Zeon on PS2. Does anybody know any info on Gundam battle online.
wonton bob

I dont have it but I assume the "Online" part of the title might suggest it will be more fun that way. I dont think the offline part might be long.

One gamefaqs reviewer states: " (Online for few, Offline for most)
Either way, not a great game to play for long. I am not going to insult your intelligence and give you the exact details for every
mission in the game. Not only is that a waste of my time, but it is also a complete
waste of YOUR time. The missions (outside of Zeon stage 5) are a joke."

PS:might want to resize you avatar to 80 x 80!
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

wow :lol: that helped then, i guess that's why its so cheap. I'm better getting Gihren's Greed. Thanks for the help bob.
Bremics

If its only ten bucks you should probably get it anyways... a lot of games and movies that were reviewed as horrible or the "worst of all time" I found quite enjoyable while ones with good reviews I felt like I wasted money.

And since you need to get it off ebay you are probably never going to see it again so why not...
Pray she never meets Athrun.
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

yeah i think i might do that, since its so cheap. Like i just got Macross M3 in the mail, and i'm hooked on playing it, though its hard to understand since its in japanese but it was totally worth it. so yeah i'll take your advice. thanks.
Scyron

Are dreamcast games regionally protected?
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

well you basically need to download Utopia, you can find it on torrents (link removed) then copy it to a cdr, and upload it to your dreamcast and then you can play japanese games or burned games. its pretty wild. 8)

Edit by VR7: Sorry, but this post breaks rule 2 of the forum rules. Please don't post links to BitTorrent sites again.
Skippy438

Poor poor Dreamcast and the incredible ease to pirate games for it ... It's been so long I forgot I had copies of Gihren's Greed and M3! I need to whip those out again.
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

seriously dreamcast was so underrated. I remember when i first got mine, it was awesome. i played sonic adventure like crazy. But i recently heard that Sega third party online stores will begin selling new titles for the dreamcast, i guess it still has a huge following in Japan.
Scyron

HikaruIchijoVF-1S wrote:seriously dreamcast was so underrated. I remember when i first got mine, it was awesome. i played sonic adventure like crazy. But i recently heard that Sega third party online stores will begin selling new titles for the dreamcast, i guess it still has a huge following in Japan.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/you-cannot-kil ... 291108.php

I knew about the piracy and other stuff you can do with Dreamcast I was just wondering if you imported those titles since I don't remember them being released in the USA.

Well let's keep clear from the piracy stuff, we don't need that stuff here.
HikaruIchijoVF-1S

yeah i got them imported, ebay is the best way to get them, and sometimes there going for really cheap too. I think its totally worth getting a dreamcast.

other than that, now since i'm back on the dreamcast rave, i'm searchin for online stores that would sell import and u.s. games. Since just last night i heard there's an actual Love Hina game :? I really wish more anime games were released on Dreamcast, i would love to see Bandai release a Zeta, CCA, or even F91 game on dreamcast.