SD Gundam G-Gen Crossdrive

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

SD Gundam G-Gen Crossdrive

So this game came out a few weeks ago. Anyone try it out?

It took awhile to get use too, at first it was very confusing but I do like a few things about it. I like how you can take various suits, and pretty much make anything out of it if you have the right parts that is.

Using the grid to position your units also adds a bit of stragey to it, not only that but it makes it feel diffrent from your avrage SRWish game. I still haven't figured out how to defend, without counter attacking.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Draco Starcloud

An SD Gundam came to the states and I didn't notice? Oh man! :shock:
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10

No, not quite come to the states. Its still very much japan-only sorry to have given your hopes up, Draco.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
AmuroNT1

Well, the DS doesn't have any form of region protection, so one could always import.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Scyron

Re: SD Gundam G-Gen Crossdrive

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:So this game came out a few weeks ago. Anyone try it out?

It took awhile to get use too, at first it was very confusing but I do like a few things about it. I like how you can take various suits, and pretty much make anything out of it if you have the right parts that is.

Using the grid to position your units also adds a bit of stragey to it, not only that but it makes it feel diffrent from your avrage SRWish game. I still haven't figured out how to defend, without counter attacking.
Sounds just like SD G Generation DS. From the previews they made it a lot more stylus friendly which makes me happy since the first SD G gen DS title lacked any touch screen stuff. Do you know how many paths there are?

From what I gather there is no defend only evade, but I could be wrong since I actually haven't played this new G gen game.

No idea, I've heard that there are over 100 missions in this game, as it dose include everything from 0079, up to Stargazer(Astrays and some of the side stories included)

Scyron

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:No idea, I've heard that there are over 100 missions in this game, as it dose include everything from 0079, up to Stargazer(Astrays and some of the side stories included)
Wow and 28 was more than enough for me :\ I'm still on my first play through for SD g gen DS and there is an entire second route I still need to do.
ProunzixProunzix

Anyone who played this game could you post the stats of Destiny Gundam, Legend, I-Justice and S-Freedom because I want to know how they make it in this game?

For Freedom and Justice, you just need to get yourself an X Astray, and upgrade it to either one of those mechs. Then just upgrade it once more Freedom isn't really all that good IMO, only Kira can use the Beam Spam.

ProunzixProunzix

I heard S-Freedom's best attack is around 7400 and it's on par with WZC when kira is the pilot, I want to know how Destiny is made in this game cuz I heard the Palma cannon is deleted...and does anyone know what's Destiny's best attack...is it a STAB?

Another thing...is there any videos on the webs showing Destiny or others?

It's too bad cuz my DS was broken and I can't continue the game I must wait to buy another one.