best GUndam Strategy game questions

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
turkishproverb

best GUndam Strategy game questions

what's the best Gundam strategy game for the PS1?

For that matter, whats the best for the PS2?

And which interpretation of Giren's Ambition is best?
Join Zeon: Victory by 0080
Ascension wrote:
turkishproverb wrote:Unless your Joe Quesada.
:lol: Ahh, Quesada. He is to comic book fans what Fukuda is to Gundam fans.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I'm not really a huge fan of the console SD Gundam games, but Neo and SEED were pretty good for the most part. If SD isn't your thing, you might wanna check out Generations of CE, think SRW-style gameplay, but with a Budokai 3-style button imput system the mechs aren't SD Either
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Hi-Nu

For PS 1
SD gundam g generation F.I.F
For PS 2
SD gundam g generation Seed
quasadra

Hi-Nu wrote:For PS 1
For PS 2
F.I.F is a expansion disc to G Generation F. so without playing the first disc, the mission is just impossible to complete(i found out the hard way...). G Generation Seed is pretty good though.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Hi-Nu

quasadra wrote:
Hi-Nu wrote:For PS 1
For PS 2
F.I.F is a expansion disc to G Generation F. so without playing the first disc, the mission is just impossible to complete(i found out the hard way...). G Generation Seed is pretty good though.
Ya But if you play G generation F before then you play F.I.F. G Generation it's more fun...
and If you play G generation F.I.F directly without playing G generation F it's really quite hard to play with just the 3 bonus ms they gave you....
But with G generation F data one 99 lv Pheonix gundam can swep......
quasadra

thats why i said without the first disc....
but if you have the previous save its one of the best if not the best strategy games for ps1.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Hi-Nu

haha but it's fun also playing g generation F.I.F. without using the previous data..... although it seen quite impossible i only can struggle till 4th stage (using the 3 bonus ms) only then i get sweep off completely in stage 4 by the comp.......