Just some questions about Gundam Federation V Zeon DX

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Genese Gundam

Just some questions about Gundam Federation V Zeon DX

I was just wondering a few things about this PS2 game that someone might have the answers to:

1. Is the Game compatible with up to 4 players (with multitap)? Seeing that it has up to 4 MS on the battlefield i was wondering if this was anoter game worth getting multitap for.

2. Who do i have left to unlock. So far i've unlocked (If you cn really call it unlocked since their already there :roll: ) all MS on both sides in arcade mode which is where i also acquired (shot down in a blaze of zeonic glory) G Bull, G Sky, and the G Fighter, Big Zam, Grabro, Bigro, and Zakerello (Those names....). So who's next?

3. And finally, what happens if you beat Campaign mode? I'm on mission 60-Something on Zeon or better known as around the time the Federation sends their fleet into Space. Is it an extra mode, suit, or spiffy video?

Thanks
My Stop Motion Animation Videos!

'I wear a Fez now. Fezzes are cool.'
Hyakushiki

1. No, it's only a two player game.

2. I have a buddy trying to do the same thing, I think the Elmeth is the only one he doesn't have and according to him it's really hard to get.

3. After you beat campaign mode unlock a harder version of this mode, you only get one of each MS and don't get replacement if it's destroyed.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!