Super Robot Wars: OG Mk. II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AU_Gundam MK II

I actually LOVE reading spoilers for anything before watching/playing it. Makes me want to see/play it more. In ACE2's case, I have a helluva load of videos in my desktop. And that was spoilers for more than half the game already.

Found out for myself through watching my bro about Wildschwein and Wildraubtier.

Also found the crap out about the guy in the Mumio. Murata. My bro says he's very annoying because he seemingly always fights us without our whole gundan.
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Ware wa Zengar! ZENGAR ZOMBOLT!! Fanbase o Tatsu! TSURUGI NAI!!

ZANKANTOU!! RAIKOU GIRI!!
codename:v

I think you guys are spoiling him by spoonfeed him with all the spoilers this and that, the guy's lazy and he should be playing OGS and looking up at walkthroughs online to learn more about the game himself.
SNT1

I think you guys are spoiling him by spoonfeed him with all the spoilers this and that, the guy's lazy and he should be playing OGS and looking up at walkthroughs online to learn more about the game himself.
You have a major issue concerning what people should do, or should like, don't you? He wanted the spoilers, people gave him spoilers. It's none of your damned business, to be quite blunt.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
AU_Gundam MK II

I learn by watching my bro play. Besides, I've played through OG1 and have seen my bro play OG2 in its entirety (In the GBA). I just want to know the extra tidbits that were added for the PS2 compilation.

if you have a problem with my wanting spoilers, don't post about it. We know how you feel. Some of us don't even want to know how you feel.
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Nitramy

I wonder though, isn't there a way that we can have the blue-haired killer loli piloting the Tengen Toppa Gu-er, the Persoenlichkeit come back?
"No, it is not your lack of experience that is your greatest flaw. It is your disdain. Your defeats will not come from those more brilliant than you. They will come from the patient, the plodding, the mediocre." - Shibumi
codename:v

Alfimi? The girl's vapourized and you want her back? Dream on...

AU_Gundam MK II: Then how long you want to live on others to play the game for you? Why not you start playing or look up at walkthroughs?
Kuruni

Dude, it now become personal attack. Please stop it before one of our mods get upset.
My girlfriend was a loli.
SNT1

codename:v, check your PM.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nitramy wrote:I wonder though, isn't there a way that we can have the blue-haired killer loli piloting the Tengen Toppa Gu-er, the Persoenlichkeit come back?
Only way that's possbile is with with codes that mods characters
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

Yeah, she gets a cameo in the OVA, and of course Excellen is going to name her first born daughter after her, but that's it I'm afraid.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Destiny_Gundam

That kinda confuses me a bit. I know when Sterny gets killed, all the other Einst, including Alfimi, go with it, but in OGs Excellen gets to keep the Rein Wiessritter. How does that work?
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."

Most likely because Excelene is 80% Einst herself.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Destiny_Gundam

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Most likely because Excelene is 80% Einst herself.
Then Excellen (or atleast her Einst parts) should have also dissapeared. But I suppose it would have to do with the fact that the Einst rely on some sort of sentient being to govern their existance. So Excellen serves as her own 'queen bee' and allows herself and the Rein to keep their form. This is my guess.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."

It would also explain how you'll be able to fight Einst enemies in OGG

Kuruni

One that appear in OGG maybe copy by Duminas. She love to duplicate various faction's mech in R, including Devil Gundam which said to be destroyed before R storyline start (same case with Einst, and they're quite similar).
Bright Noa

Kuruni wrote:One that appear in OGG maybe copy by Duminas. She love to duplicate various faction's mech in R, including Devil Gundam which said to be destroyed before R storyline start (same case with Einst, and they're quite similar).
Ah yes, the enemy MP'd Combattler Vs and MP'd Great Mazingers......

I'm half-expecting copies of the Inspectors or Shadow Mirror commander mechs to show up....MP'd Zweizergains or Drukins, anyone?
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"

Kuruni wrote:One that appear in OGG maybe copy by Duminas. She love to duplicate various faction's mech in R, including Devil Gundam which said to be destroyed before R storyline start (same case with Einst, and they're quite similar).
Yeah I remember that last stage, fighting off against MP'd Grand Master Gundams >_<

AU_Gundam MK II

Awesome, now I know that Weiss doesn't need an upgrade to replace the Rein.

Question. How are Folka and Fernando related? Gate of Magus mentions their being in-laws, but unless their society is matriarchal, I can't get to seem the point. They have the same family name, but they are stated as in-laws.

EDIT: Forget that. Fernando's surname is Alduk, meaning my crap is moot.

AU_Gundam MK II

Ok. Can I ask for the modifier codes/cheats that can be used to unlock Axel, Soulgain, Wodan, and Thrud? Also, will these cheats last?(As in they won't disappear when you turn off the PS2 and turn it on later to play again.)

Kuruni

Since nobody mention it here...

Make sure to keep your OGs's endgame save(s). Each endgame save (OG1, OG2, OG2.5) in your memory card will award 50K money in OGG. 150K maybe not that much, but every coin does help, right?